Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd love to have the mouse cos the scroll on my mouse o destroyed and it tends to not working somtimes.

i would like to win a mouse please !  cuz mine doesnt right click :( and i cant aim down the sights in any fps game and i would like an actual gaming mouse D; 

I would love to win the mouse. Ive been using the same logitech mouse since 2009 and the left side of the grip is indented to the shape as my thumb now.

I would love the keyboard since a new one would be amazing!

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd like to get the 

EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD

because I've had my G510 for over three years and the volume roller is start to act funny :).....................changing the volume on me at random moments.

I wuld love the Excalibur v2 keyboard.
As mutch as i love my old Razer Lycosa, its get quite messy over the jears, so a new keybord will be my next big upgrade anyway.

BOOM BOOM BOOM, i want you in my room, lets spend a night together, together in my room.

I'd like the mouse, because I'm in serious need of upgrading from a terrible one I'm using.

Plus I don't like Kailh switches to begin with.

I would like the keyboard because the one I have is very old and i am sick of it

The keyboard is pretty nice. I have been thinking about replacing my old keyboard with a mechanical one.

Hi I would love to win the keyboard or mouse because I want to start on a good gaming rig and have been stuck with a non branded $2 keyboard from a garage sale. For a mouse I don't have much better, just an included hp mouse in an old desktop. If I could win one of these things it would mean the world to me as I am planning on building a good gaming computer and would really appreciate you helping me start it off. I love your videos and watch them all the time. Thanks and keep up the good work!

I want the keyboard because i have been trying to get a mechanical keyboard for such a long time now but just haven't been able to scrape the money together to do so 

id like the mouse because my current mouse is older than my cousin 

Keyboard because my only keyboard doesn't have a number pad and is membrane. :(

Mouse please. I already upgraded my keyboard but not mouse yet.

thanks for another give-away! 

I'd love the Tesoro gaming keyboard because I usually game on a laptop (no kidding!). it has decent specs for playing CS:GO (which is basically all I play) but the keyboard on the laptop is not very good for gaming... at all! It'd be awesome to win because here in Australia computer peripherals (especially tier gaming ones) are really expensive so I can't afford a gaming keyboard!

Cheers!!

I want the Keyboard because i do not have a mechanical keyboard and it would be awesome to have. :)

I would like to win the mouse as my current mouse is falling apart and starting to not function and I cannot afford a replacement one that is high quality currently.

It would be great to get that keyboard, because my keyboard is about 5years old, and some of the keys starting to not working.

I'd like the keyboard because when I started pc gaming I didn't think spending money on a good keyboard would be worth it.  I've regretted this for years.

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse. Because I've never had a mouse of that quality, not to mention one looking that good!

my laptop just died and i am making a new computer.it would be sick to get a high quality keyboard to go with the new computer instead of a POS. i need to buy everything from scratch and its hard to afford nice things when you are a student.

Sagitta Spectrum Mouse

Reason- because I am from INDIA and indian people like Free stuff very much Lol

and this is a  COOL & expensive MOUSE to have &

i cannot afford it &

because my mouse is now 5 years old and it can die any day.

Thanks

8x8_H6L.png

Hi guys i would like the keyboard for my father because he do a lot of scripting for he's game and use an old keyboard that not really great .Thank you have a great day/night.

Would like to win the keyboard, because the Dell KB212 is not the best keyboard ever, to put it lightly.

Thank you, Tesoro, for the chance!

“Forgive me my nonsense, as I forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.” — Robert Frost