Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

It would be cool to win a keyboard since my Chicony for 5€ is kinda lame :D good luck all :) 

Mouse, Because my 5 year old Wireless mouse starts to show wear and tear so having a new mouse would be great.

I would like the keyboard because I am in university and I cannot afford to buy myself a mechanical keyboard.

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I only have a stock keyboard :( I have never felt anything other than this normal keyboard. I WANT TO FEEL A NEW KEYBOARD WITHOUT SOUNDING WEIRD WHEN I ASK FRIENDS TO TOUCH THEIR KEYBOARDS! All jokes aside you guys are awesome and may the odds be in everyones favour. SO to Tesoro for doing this along with you guys! THanks a bunch and tchau for nau

I want the keybord using laptop keyboards can get a little toasty 

Hi! I need the mouse badly!! Mouse broke because of a fall from a table now i cant use my computer which is old but does the job perfectly. I need it!! Bai

I would love to have keyboard as my first mechanical keyboard :)

I would like the keyboard. I'm going to be building a new setup soon, but I'm on a tight budget. Having a keyboard removed from that would be a relief.

I would love to have the keyboard, I'd gift it my sister to replace her bad OEM One.

CPU: i7 6700k (@4.7GHz) RAM: 2x8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666MHz Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero
Cooler: Corsair H110i GT Case: Corsair 760T White PSU: Corsair AX860i FanCont: Lamptron FC5v2
Mouse/Keyboard: Logitech G502 / Corsair K70 RGB MX Brown SSD: OCZ Vector 150 120GB HDD: 15TB WD Red NAS

Plz the keyboard cause ive been using a super mushy laptop keyboard for 2 years now that may be starting to fail in some keys

I need a keyboard because the Razer product I bought is falling apart already.  Plus I have never used a mechanical keyboard.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

The keyboard, looks really awesome and would be a great replacement for my dying G110, (backspace key is really flaky). Would definitely be handy when spam-typing code and making mistakes all over the place, in a habit of using DEL as a substitute haha

I want the Excalibur v2  because i am sick of the keyboard I have to use at work!

Would love the mouse, because my scroll wheel is dodgy and is driving me crazy. 

I would like the keyboard. Because i never had a mechanical keyboard before. 

I'd really like to win because I'm using this awful, old, 'I don't even know which brand' keyboard. I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard but never had the money for one, and I'm in love with excalibur keyboard. The white version is godlike looking. Just amazing.

It's simple, elegant, clean looking AND it's mechanical! Just wow!

I would like the mouse please, because I got a mouse with a messed up mouse one click, still play fps with it >:3

I'd like the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I want it because I don't like my current crappy keyboard and mechanical keyboards are expensive.

I would love the  Excalibur v2 keyboard. I want it for the individual key back light feature and because it's mechanical <3

I would like the keyboard and mouse.  My reason is I'm using a very old hp keyboard, that came with my computer for college 7 years ago.  And i'm using g300 logitech mouse, where the scroll wheel doesn't work and slew of other problems. I would love to try a new keyboard, it would be my first mechanical keyboard i would ever had. I was been curious of what it would feel to use one. The mouse would be major upgrade since the mouse wheel would work.  

What I would use these devices for, is daily use, gaming, and video editing. If your curious. 

THE MOUSE BECAUSE MY MOUSE JUST BROKEN LAST DAY. AND I WANT TO HAVE A GREAT GAMING MOUSE AND THIS MOUSE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD CHOOSE 

I would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard simply because my logitech k120 has served me well for 4 years and I wish to send it off with full honors and a ceremony.

I would be willing to subject that mouse to extensive office labor if given the chance... looks like a hard worker.