Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The keyboard, its so shitty typing away all that code at work, on a membrane Dell one. :)

i want the keyboard because use a freaking keyboard thats come with my pc

Oh my god i would love to get a new keyboard! i currently use an old (10 years old now) membrane keyboard with half-working buttons and a few keys like the left ctrl button not working...

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

Excalibur v2 keyboard, because Keyboards are better than mice any day of the week #MiceAreForNoobs

I'd like the keyboard to replace my buggy Balckwidow :)

Keep on with the great vids guys :)

Gaming rig : i5 6600k | EVGA 1070 FTW | 16Go DDR4 HyperX Fury | Intel 600p - WD Black

Laptop : Macbook 2017

Home server : AMD A10 7700k | 2*2TB unraid array + 250GB ssd cache

I would like the mouse,  the reason why my laptop keyboard is broken,  and i use desktop keyboard and its broken too,  bcoz I dropped my coffee into the keyboard. I like the smell of coffee,  but it's broken now.  sorry for bad english tho

I'd like the mouse because my current mouse doesn't have a working middle click so I had to setup a macro for it... xD

the mouse( Sagitta Spectrum mouse ) i've been using a crappy mouse for so long. i had to repair it so many times.

I want Excalibur v2 keyboard, because my cheap useless keyboard cant handle my lightning speed finger.

I would love to win one of them keyboards, since my last gaming keyboard died recently and I got to use an old cheap one that I actually got for free. And I never had a mechanical one before so that would be great.

I would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard as a replacement to my generic Compaq keyboard.

Either or both  I would prefer the mouse 1 because I am a gamer 2 my 5 dollar mouse just went out after over 2 years of use and I am too young for a job so I cant just go out and buy another

Luckily thanks to mousekeys I can use my 7 year old hp keyboard as my current mouse doesnt work well though

1457082422304-1639327177.jpg

1457082470727-463553121.jpg

The keyboard will beat my old Logitech G15 out of the water!

i want the EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD, its a big upgrade over my ttesports commander keyboard, if the mouse was cordless then that would be my choice

if i post a link to amazon try to use the LTT affiliate code to help the channel http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=linustechtips-20

Definitely the KEYBOARD. It look nice and of course, I have never had a mechanical keyboard. Have just tried one at my friend house. But too broke to buy one... In my country, a simple mechanical keyboard costs at least 100$ for Kailh switch and 150$ for Cherry.

I am wanting to build a pc soon and the less stuff I have to buy the better! Hope I can win both keyboard and mouse. ?

i want the keyboard because it looks soooooo sexy!

I'd lve one of those keyboard my old corsair has just about had it i was already searching around for a replacement:ph34r:

I'd love to win the "EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD"

I have an old rubber-dome keyboard and want to change to a mechanical keyboard.

I want the mouse because I think less people would enter the giveaway for the mouse, and therefore I would have a greater chance :)

The keyboard would be great! I don't have a mechanical keyboard, and I love the back light on these.

I would like to win the keyboard as right now I'm only using a measly standard microsoft keyboard and does not meet what i need for gaming or even typing. I would love to win one. Also a university student and short on cash :D

I would like the keyboard because it would be 10x better than the generic keyboard I'm using right now! Currently I have to write essays and reports for my LA teacher, but who knows what else I'll use it for.

I would like a keyboard, only because mine uses a MEASLY PS/2 port. It is truly sickening! It would be amazing if I could upgrade to a more noble keyboard.

I would like to get the mouse or the keyboard, I'm building my first lan rig and need both. either one would be a great thing for me.

I have a us or a African  address that you can send me the prize. 

I would use this prize to do marketing in my lan parties here in Mozambique :)

I send attached the proof of me following on Twitter:)

Screenshot_2016-03-04-11-07-08