Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I want the keyboard because I never had a mechanical keyboard. Also RGB :o

i want the sagitta spectrum mouse, and why do i need it you ask?, well i because I NEVER WON ANY GIVEAWAY!!!! and i need a new mouse :D

I would love to win the keyboard, because 1) it's a full size mechanical keyboard and I desperately need one of those, and 2) I love the "Excalibur" name. The sword of legend is awesome, but becoming a recent fan of Fate/stay night has given that name some even cooler meaning.

Ryzen 9 3900x Corsair H150i ASUS Prime X570 64GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 Gigabyte 2070 Super

2TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB WD Caviar Green 120GB Samsung 840 PRO 1.5TB Caviar Green 2TB Seagate Firecuda 512GB TEAM

I want a new mouse because it is swag. Swagger is in my family name, and must be kept. 

I would love the keyboard as I've had a Coolermaster Devastator given to me by a longtime friend who had it at least 3 years and recently my little sister borrowed it and poured  acetone on the lower portion making it very uncomfortable to type on in the mean time ive been working with an HP stock keyboard and i believe the mech switches would be a large improvement over the membrane ones in the devastator or the HP pic related is stock image of current keyboard.

81l90xQnSgL._SL1500_.jpg

Excalibur v2. Because I should ;)

The keyboard! would go well with my new mouse :-) My current keyboard is an old Logitech G15 that has seen better days. And been looking for a new mechanical that I can afford, they are just to expensive :-(

Best regards from Denmark

I would like a keyboard, the reason being that I always wanted a mechanical keyboard and never really had the chance to own one.

i would love to get the keyboard, my stupid dog decided to jump on me while i was gaming which lead to my keyboard falling on the floor and breaking. So yeah.

I would quite like the keyboard cuz mines quite old and crappy

I would like the keyboard because i am using a cheapo 30 dollar ergo keyboard

I would like it because I would give it to my brother who still rocks an old as membrane keyboard. 

I'm typing from a mushy 10$ rubberdome HP keyboard.

Would not mind one of those mechanical keyboards.

I would really like to win the keyboard, since I've always wanted a back-lit keyboard for those late-night gaming sessions. Also I've never owned a mechanical keyboard, which will be a nice addition to my gaming setup. Cheers! 

I'd love to get the mouse because I am using a mouse with a broken scroll wheel :(

I would love to have a keyboard to gift to my cousin who's been using this HP keyboard which I gave him 3years ago. :D HP TouchSmart 310-1000z : Keyboard

I want Excalibur v2 keyboard Because i been using my keyboard for 8 or 6 year :(  

12788614_1015297841867822_1793429044_o.jpg

Hmm why would I want to receive an awesome keyboard and Mouse... I like cool stuff and I wouldn't want to orphan a mouse or keyboard, so winning both would be awesome. 

Besides Linus said I can individually program the colours on the keys...I already have ideas...

and ill show it to all my friends and force them to buy it as well. and whatever else you guys want. ;)

please give. i also very poor and my cats birthday was yesterday and I don't have a gift for her.

I'd like the mouse because whenever I'm over at a friend's for a lan party, I game on a wireless prolink mouse. Rip me. D:

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

I'd like to win a keyboard, because I haven't ever had the opportunity to buy/use anything other than stock ones. (To be honest, it's the same story with stock mice)

Going to get a new custom PC, switching over from laptop. i wan the keyboard :D

I would like to get that keyboard for my little brother to replace his crappy membrane one. The one he has currently has one of those really ugly curves to it, you know, the ones that scream cheap.

WaveEffect.jpg

I want the keyboard, because I'm using a Logitech K120 that I've had for years and I can't afford a new keyboard. I play a lot of RPG's and MMO's so having a mech keyboard would be the coolest thing in the world. 

I want that   Excalibur v2 keyboard  coz im tired of typing with trusty old MICROSOFT keyboard even though i have a good gaming RIG