Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The Excalibur v2 keyboard would be a perfect replacement for my old Zboard keyboard!

I'd like the mouse because I have a graphics card with a blue LED but a mouse with a green LED which ruins the colour scheme. Quite the first-world problem.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Would be awesome to get a Sagitta Spectrum mouse, and for the main reason of increased productivity in both work and gaming, so I'm based in Cape Town, South Africa (3rd World Country) and the tech out here isn't up to scratch so would be pretty fricken cool to win this mouse :D

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my hand is getting tired of the apple mighty mouse when editing full days. And the scroll ball doesn't work all the time, very annoying... 

I want to win that mouse beacause having a decent mouse would be a nice change, since I'm using some random one laying around.

I want the keyboard because i've never use this type of mechanical (gaming) keyboard. 2. I don't have much money to get product like this(im that kinda student who like IT stuff but just dont have the money to get it). 3. I want a new feeling while gaming, editing videos or just doing my homework, plus i'm bored with today's laptop keyboard(i'm really not comfortable using small key switches)

:)

It would make my day if i could get ether one of them because they are amazing products by a reliable company. but i would prefer the mouse because my one is starting to break now :(

Both look amazing but i would like the keyboard. :D Because i'm using the stock keyboard from my pc Lol

I want a keyboard bicouse i'm 13 years old my mom is sick (shee is not working) and my dad wont buy me enything. i would like to get it bicouse i trenutly have no money to buy one

Excalibur v2 keyboard, please.

Hi Everyone 

I would really like to win the keyboard because I'm always tormenting myself through your Videos with my bad english.

Thanks to google translator for helping me with my very first Post on this Page.

Kind regards from Germany and good Luck everyone!

Philipp

I'd like the mechanical keyboard because I've taken apart my Razer Blackwidow twice now in order to keep it working. While I do enjoy taking apart and fixing stuff, I'd love a keyboard that doesn't need me to fix it over and over to function properly.

Current Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3D

GPU: RTX 3080 Ti FE

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z CL16 3200 MHz

Mobo: Asus Tuf X570 Plus Wifi

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X53

PSU: EVGA G6 Supernova 850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite

Current Laptop:

Model: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900HS

GPU: RTX 3060

RAM: 16GB @3200 MHz

Old PC:

CPU: Intel i7 8700K @4.9 GHz/1.315v

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z CL16 3200 MHz

Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A

Rocking membrane 4$ keyboard since 2012, guess i need upgrade)

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The mouse because My brothers already break me 4-5 mouses and its sucks

i really need a new mouse because im silver 4 in cs go. im sure i would be at least eagle master if i had this mouse

I would like the mouse because that antimicrobial finish is exactly what I need for them grubby hands 

Excalibur v2 keyboard is all i wanted and the reason i need a new set of pc and i am saving to build one

The keyboard, so I can give it to a friend of mine :D  playing with a keyboard straight from the 2000's, those nasty old school ones haha

keyboard.

I don't need this,my brother needs this.He is currently using a cheap 10$ logitech membrane keyboard and would love to give this to him on his birthday. 

The mouse would be sick cause my old $10 be (be the brand) not going to last with my two girls there only 2 and half and 3 months but there are learning 

I would prefer the keyboard, as I've been typing on a macbook early 2009 for 5 years now. And I am building my first desktop build and would love a good keyboard I can extensively game in. As well as me being very broke, and not able to afford a fantastic keyboard.

I want a " Excalibur v2 keyboard" ..., Why? Well because i never had an opportunity to use a good working keyboard!(I have a keyboard from 2004 and keys get stuck  every time)

Hope I win :D

Mouse is my callin' m8.  Just commenting here because Linus told me to.

Omg! I've never actually participated in any giveaways, this is my first and I'm quite new to the forums but I've been sticking around Linus' Youtube channel for quite a while! I want to try out for the Excalibur v2 keyboard as my own keyboard is broken with a couple of keys not working.. I'm a student and I still can't afford to buy such keyboard.. I do Youtube and watch the content that Linus upload tho! I always cringe when I see Linus lifting heavy stuffs or like swinging dangerous tools like in the video.. Be careful Linus! You might hurt yourself xD Well, my favorite part is when Linus took a pizza break and then ends up doing the next half of the video the day after xD 

Really could use the  Excalibur v2 keyboard to replace the 10€ keyboard i have which is terrible.