Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Since I have to choose I would prefer the keyboard.  I already have a mechanical keyboard with Kailh Brown switches, but my current keyboard doesn't have a numpad and the LEDs in my current keyboard are a different color on each row.  This keyboard would match with the black and blue setup I am going for, and I already know I would be satisfied with the brown switches.

Definitely the EXCALIBUR V2, I love the look of it. It'll replace my 2nd hand k70.

Probably the mouse because as a student in NZ its so hard to find a decent mouse with good specs T ^ T

Id love a keyboard because im still using a dodgy disconceting microsoft standard keyboard for gaming. pls it sucks so much :(

I would like to get that keyboard (wouldn't complaing about getting mouse either)
Why would i wan't or need it?:
I'm "rocking" with 10€ keyboard,10€mouse,10€ headset O.o

Keyboardd I have a 4yr old clanky keyboard. Id love the change.

I would really like the keyboard because I have been looking for a back lit keyboard for a little bit now since I find it hard sometimes to find the right keys when my room is dark =) Also it would be an amazing improvement to the generic keyboard that I have been using for the past 5 years that came free with some random thing I bought. The mouse looks nice too but I just got a new mouse so I am good there for a while.

I'd like the keyboard, because i want a sweet new mechanical keyboard :P 

I'd like the keyboard, as I'll be leaving to another country for uni in the summer. Will be a nice change to try out new keyboards such as this one, and mechanical keyboards definitely helped increase my productivity in music projects and essays. 

Excalibur v2 keyboard
I am a Tech Enthusiast with a very thin wallet and I have been using my current keyboard for years and it's almost unusable now 

I would love the mouse , mine is old and double-clicks :( .

I'd like to get a long overdue replacement for my aging Logitech G110 Gaming keyboard (Bought around the time Linus did a review on it), the LED lights are getting dimmer. Over the years a few of the more commonly used keys are also loosing the paint layer making the WASD keys look like blobby smudges now and this contest has come around at a really good time as I've been looking to replace my keyboard.

I could realy use one of those keyboards because my current keyboard is breaking down and i realy dont have the money to replace it.

As a have to choose... Probably the keyboard. I think it would be interesting to try a different brand for once (#razor/corsair4lyfe) and if i can get it through a giveaway, even better.

I would want the keyboard because I've never had a mechanical keyboard before.  I can't justify spending the extra money on them, given that I'm pretty much always broke lol.  So, I've been using a CM Storm Devastator Keyboard for a while now.  It's a nice keyboard and from what I've read gives a sort of mechanical type feel, but with most reviews saying that it's not really the full experience of having a true mechanical keyboard.  Thanks to Linus and Tesoro for doing the giveaway.  Always nice to have a chance to win free stuff.  

Wow, i would love to have either of them. Then ill have finally something to show off :D

Well seeing as this is my current Keyboard at work at an age of about 20 years old (as my previous keyboard died recently) I think I would like the keyboard over the mouse.

IMAG0584.jpg

I would like the keyboard as I'm new to pc gaming and this will save me money to spend on other more important things to upgrade my pc ( or spend on the wife, lol.). thanks 

Love to get the Spetrum H6L. My Naga has been acting up, and I'm not sure how well (or if) it can be repaired.

(plus I'd get to win something from you guys :D)

I would like to enter for the keyboard because I have never actually used a gaming keyboard despite the amount of time I spend gaming. (My WASD keys are totally rekt on my current keyboard...) I have never heard of Tesoro before, but after doing a quick bit of research, I am actually quite interested in this keyboard and would love to use a product like this. Would be a big step up from the stock keyboard that came with my current pc. (Also, love the content, a review of the keyboard itself would actually be fantastic!)

It's like food for the soul, but it's a drink for the body.

I'd like to win the keyboard because, I like to have and use so amazing keyboard and experience how good is it.

Excalibur v2 keyboard cos more mechanical keyboards the merrier

The keyboard! Working on building my first pc and I quite like the way it looks. :P