whats better 3ds or psvita

zerouplol12

PS Vita i think and please put something in the topic.

I am a happy wuffy

Depends on what games you like to play.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Depends on what kind of games you play, what your gaming style is... etc....

And yes, say something about the topic. Don't just put a title.

3DS -  Games

Vita - Hardware

Intel Core i5 760 @ 3.8Ghz ◆ ASUS P7P55D--E ◆ Corsair XMS3 8Gb ◆ nVidia GeForce GTX 470 ◆ 1Tb WD BLACK HDD ◆ 250Gb Seagate HDD ◆ OCZ SS2 600W ◆ WD 500Gb MyBook ◆ Corsair Vengeance 1500

new setup coming soon

MacBook Pro 2011 ◆ Intel Core i7 @ 2.2GHz ◆ Corsair 8Gb ◆ Samsung 840 120GB SSD ◆ 750Gb HDD ◆ AMD Radeon HD 6750M

Vita will get more support with the Vita TV if it get's to go outside of japan and into the states and Europe 

3DS -  Games

Vita - Hardware

Pretty much this. The 3DS has way more games available, but the Vita destroys it in terms of the processing power. I Personally think that the dual screens on the 3DS are gimmicky and I have little to no interest in them. I would go with a Vita, given the option.

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

Pretty much this. The 3DS has way more games available, but the Vita destroys it in terms of the processing power. I Personally think that the dual screens on the 3DS are gimmicky and I have little to no interest in them. I would go with a Vita, given the option.

I agree and like @_ASSASSIN_ said with the new Vita Tv and the new features Vita will have with the PS4 (I don't know if you are going on the PS4 way or X1 way or neither) and with the price drop vita is getting really attractive.

Intel Core i5 760 @ 3.8Ghz ◆ ASUS P7P55D--E ◆ Corsair XMS3 8Gb ◆ nVidia GeForce GTX 470 ◆ 1Tb WD BLACK HDD ◆ 250Gb Seagate HDD ◆ OCZ SS2 600W ◆ WD 500Gb MyBook ◆ Corsair Vengeance 1500

new setup coming soon

MacBook Pro 2011 ◆ Intel Core i7 @ 2.2GHz ◆ Corsair 8Gb ◆ Samsung 840 120GB SSD ◆ 750Gb HDD ◆ AMD Radeon HD 6750M

I feel like this is a flame bait thread but it depends on your preferences. I'm now heavily invested into Sony's ecosystem so the Vita is a no-brainer for me.

I plan to buy a 2DS when Pokemon drops though.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

3DS obviously rofl. Does this question need to be asked?

Why 'obviously'? The Vita's games library is getting better and better, and will soon have significantly expanded functionality when paired with a PS4.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Why 'obviously'? The Vita's games library is getting better and better, and will soon have significantly expanded functionality when paired with a PS4.

I don't even have to find out total lifetime sales figures of the 2ds/3ds/3ds xl to know they already far surpass whatever the ps vita will ever sell.

They're also about to take a massive leap in sales with a certain system-moving IP from Nintendo/Game Freak ;).

The vita makes sense if you have a ps4 or are already invested in the Sony ecosystem but as standalone handheld system the 3DS has the upper hand as its library of games is fleshed out. The indie games available for the vita I can already get on the PC or Xbox Live arcade so I don't need the vita whereas if I want to play the 3DS games then the 3DS is what I'll get.

I don't even have to find out total lifetime sales figures of the 2ds/3ds/3ds xl to know they already far surpass whatever the ps vita will ever sell.

They're also about to take a massive leap in sales with a certain system-moving IP from Nintendo/Game Freak ;).

Yes, the 3DS is immensely popular. But suggesting that there is no point buying a Vita because the 3DS is more popular is like saying there's no point buying Battlefield because Call of Duty is more popular.

The vita makes sense if you have a ps4 or are already invested in the Sony ecosystem but as standalone handheld system the 3DS has the upper hand as its library of games is fleshed out. The indie games available for the vita I can already get on the PC or Xbox Live arcade so I don't need the vita whereas if I want to play the 3DS games then the 3DS is what I'll get.

This is where it becomes completely subjective. I would argue that the Vita has a great many high-quality games that make it a worthwhile purchase. Personally, I find that the only games that are compelling on Nintendo handhelds nowadays are Pokémon games.

Yes, the 3DS is immensely popular. But suggesting that there is no point buying a Vita because the 3DS is more popular is like saying there's no point buying Battlefield because Call of Duty is more popular.

I didn't suggest that.

I suggested the 3DS is better because more people buy it.

I didn't suggest that.

I suggested the 3DS is better because more people buy it.

Popularity leads to sales. They're the same thing, often enough. The 3DS may sell more, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily a better device. Personally I think the Vita is a superior gaming device, with a more interesting game library for me. The 3DS is great too, just less so.

Another example - consoles outsell gaming computers considerably. Does that mean consoles are better than PC?

If the new Monster Hunter wouldn't be on 3DS (and i hate Capcom for that) i would have totally bought the PSVita. 

Sadly, i ended uo with a 3DS XL. Ergonomics is unknown to Nintendo, my fingers hurt after playing >30mins. But I freakin love Monsterhunter 

I have a vita, the best games i've played are Uncharted,LittleBigPlanet, Lumies, Hotline Miami, Stealth Bastard, Wipeout 2048 and Thomas was Alone. I'm Looking forward to tear away it looks awesome :) if you're into football( soccer for the americans and canadians among us) I wouldn't recommend getting any fifa games they've released the same game for three years now OH EA! 

But the 3DS has Pokemon and Zelda, the only games I like playing from nintendo personally. It all depends on what games you like if you like recent indie games then get a vita if not get a 3ds. 

The Original 3ds is quite prone to breaking (fell out of my pocket whilst sitting and the screen cracked :( ) whereas I've dropped my vita numerous times and it hasn't broken.

The Vita has the ability to remote play on ps4 with all games as well i think and the 3ds has lots of older(still great) games.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500