EK releases HEPTA the Semi-Parallel Terminal featured in 7 Gamers 1 CPU

UltraNeonGaming

Source: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc-terminal-hepta-semi-parallel

56c40e02f06c7_hepta2.jpg.b90a9d9d0d70e61

EK Water Blocks have released the HEPTA, the semi-parallel terminal used for connecting 7 full cover EK Water-Blocks that Linus used in the 7 Gamers 1 CPU build log.

The terminal Linus used in his build log was custom designed by EKWB just for that build. But now it is a finalised product that anyone can purchase. 

The famous 7 Gamers, 1 CPU build log by LinusTechTips, that premiered the EK-FC Terminal HEPTA!

hepta.jpg

EK-FC Terminal HEPTA Semi-Parallel is a high quality interconnection for connecting Seven (7) EK Full-Cover  water blocks in a single, sturdy unit. Connecting multiple graphics cards FC water blocks with awkward fittings and tubing is a thing of a past!

The Terminal is made of high quality POM Acetal. There is no need to purchase additional links since the Terminal is mounted directly to the water block. Serial and parallel water flow is graphically explained in the installation manual.

X99-E_WS_2D_hepta_800_1.png

This is really awesome if you're a baller and want to have a PC with 7 water cooled GPU's

I didn't think I'd ever see this terminal available for sale but here it is!

They also just released the GLASS series of their reservoir and reservoir pump combos

Probably more people will be interested in that

Glass reservoirs are pretty sick

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

They also just released the GLASS series of their reservoir and reservoir pump combos

Probably more people will be interested in that

Glass reservoirs are pretty sick

Glass reservoirs are nice yeah, sometimes they have a nicer color to them with colored coolant. I've always been really partial to bitspower's pump+ res kits, they look so sleek and nice IMO

LL

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

@LinusTech

Your inspiring the tech industry by the looks of things.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

2 minutes ago, BenjaminC said:

Now we need one for mATX boards like this one:

q

What do you mean? They already make ones that have 1 slot spacing for SLI setups.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Just now, Lays said:

What do you mean? They already make ones that have 1 slot spacing for SLI setups.

For three cards, hence the three x16 (physical) slots.

14 minutes ago, BenjaminC said:

For three cards, hence the three x16 (physical) slots.

The one on the bottom doesn't look like  x16, looks x8, you can see where the pins stop halfway

This could be great for Linus... people are going to look at this and think "what on earth am I supposed to do with this!?  Why would this possibly need to exist?" and then they'll look into the history and find the 7 games build :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

10 minutes ago, Lays said:

The one on the bottom doesn't look like  x16, looks x8, you can see where the pins stop halfway

That's why I said 

26 minutes ago, BenjaminC said:

x16 (physical) slots.

I am aware the fourth slot is electrically x8. What's your point?

Cool, but who's going to buy it? Very niche product.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I see 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 card variants very soon. Then the whole process of connecting multiple water cooled cards together gets much easier.

The disassembly process on the other hand.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

16 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Seems like it's mostly a "look what we can do" thing for EK, but I'm sure they'll sell at least a few of them which is worth it because then they get those people's money instead of other water cooling suppliers getting it.

1 hour ago, BenjaminC said:

Now we need one for mATX boards like this one:

Spoiler

6A08jp6.jpg

I Like EVGA's board quite a bit.

Spoiler

131-HE-E095-KR_XL_5.jpg

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Well the obvious next step is to make one for 9 video cards :D

We just need a "filled in" version of this:

2dbqyox.png

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, zacRupnow said:

I Like EVGA's board quite a bit.

Definitely, the micro 2 is one of the nicest looking X99M boards out there. I'd still take the WS myself, it just has heaps of awesome features. Plus I'm a sucker for that sweet finned VRM cooling and the auxiliary PCI power connector.

31 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Linus got his terminal custom made by EKWB, so EK already has the designs for the product so for them to release this was quite easy it was just a matter of them debating if it's worth it or not. I'm glad they decided it was worth it because companies releasing new products to see how they go is always a good thing.

2 minutes ago, UltraNeonGaming said:

I'm glad they decided it was worth it because companies releasing new products to see how they go is always a good thing.

Until you find that one perfect component that was a limited run four years ago and nobody wants to sell theirs

Well they've got the CNC files on hand now anyway so why not?

Would be cooler if they came up with a modular system for this, allowing people to assemble their own based on their specific motherboard layout.

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

50 bucks is tbh not even expensive for such thing.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon