Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I would like this as i currently only have a 1tb hdd and it almost full. It would be nice to be able to install key programs/windows on this :D  good luck too all!

It's free! But seriously, I'm getting a new laptop and it comes with an hdd and it would be awesome to have this alongside it. (or instead of it,  if I don't find a way to replace the optical drive with a hdd slot) 

I currently have no ssd in my build.I would love to experience the fast boot and load times.

ssd even comfortable to carry as an external storage due to its small form factor and also looks badass to showoff!

This SSD will complete my new pc :) 

I literally have no kind of storage on my pc, about 2 weeks ago my only hdd died and i had to borrow a 160gb 2.5" fujitsu hdd from my bestfriend, he had to take this out of it's enclosure so that i could use my 2 month old pc , i promised to return this fujitsu hdd as soon as i get something new.

below is a photo of the hdd im currently using

Untitled.png

Intel G3258
MSI h97m-e35
GTX 750Ti
2x4Gb Gkill RipjawsX

I'm still only using a 1TB Hard Drive because I didn't need an SSD at the time, however now boot times are slow, games are taking ages to load, it's becoming a pain. SSDs are mainstream, most laptops are coming with SSDs now and desktops should be getting that same privilege .

I am currently using a 80GB HARDDISK as my boot device (and its making weird noises) since that is the only storage device i have available with me. I really want this SSD because i think i really need to upgrade my storage device and SSDs boot up so much faster than HDD.

I think everyone should have a SSD in their system because of the sheer improvement in startup time as compared to regular HDD. 

can't afford a new SSD so im stuck with a old HDD and i never had a SSD. i really want to see what the fuss is about  all these SSD-s. for now it's kind of apstrakt to me that it's so much faster and stuff :D

I would like an SSD because I have never owned or used a PC with one before, and I'm about to build a new computer that would be perfect with one so I could use my 7 years old HDD as a storage-only drive rather than a boot drive. I hear that shit's cray and would like to experience it for myself!

Add more SSD Storage to my system to entirely stop relying on HDD's to use my system. Which no one should have to anymore!

CPU: i7 6700k (@4.7GHz) RAM: 2x8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666MHz Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero
Cooler: Corsair H110i GT Case: Corsair 760T White PSU: Corsair AX860i FanCont: Lamptron FC5v2
Mouse/Keyboard: Logitech G502 / Corsair K70 RGB MX Brown SSD: OCZ Vector 150 120GB HDD: 15TB WD Red NAS

So I can load up windows so much quicker and wont be kicked from games if I have to restart, and the rest of the space for essential programs and such 

My desktop currently has one form of storage, a 1tb WD blue. This was to save money and get a better GPU. My system runs fine on this HDD but it does take a while to boot up and get going. I have been planning on upgrading my system for a while. I want to upgrade from my fx4300 and up to an i5 4690k, at the same time I was planning on getting an SSD, and this way doing a fresh install of windows. However my budget is rather tight, so winning a SSD would help me out a lot :)

Hello,  I am working on a budget gaming intel build to replace my current AMD build.  I plan on passing down my AMD rig to the wifey.  "I'm slowly turning her into a pc gamer".    Winning a AS330 Panther 240G SSD to go with my new rig would be awesome.     

Thanks for doing this giveaway!!!

Why everyone should have SSD? To make some of your application load faster. I want one :D

I don't even currently have an SSD even though I'm well aware of the benefits.
So having this would be a very nice addition to my Slowpoke pc.

I had a single Samsung 850 EVO 240GB. I had to put in my old 200GB HDD in order to download and play GTA V again lol. Surprisingly, there is almost no performance impact, just a bit longer loading times and a rare very short stutter when you're going really fast in a plane. SSDs for faster booting and loading software in general! If you're using something like MagicDraw on at least a weekly basis - you're going to want an SSD.

Does your computer turn on so slowly that you go get yourself a coffee while it's booting up? Do you go fetch a coffee every time you encounter a loading screen in Skyrim? What about that console's loading time in GTA V? Are you tired of the noise of your machine crackling? Have your medical bills risen due to having too much coffee caused by lengthy loading times? Well we have a solution for you! For a low low price you can get an SSD TODAY which will solve ALL of your problems. Not just PC related but ALL of them! Become that hot looking smiling guy with a hot looking smiling girlfriend in the ad NOW by purchasing one of our quality top notch SSDs! Buy NOW!

Disclaimer: Doesn't really solve all of your problems and may or may not turn you into a hot looking guy with a hot looking girlfriend.

I think IT would be great, if I win one of the Ssds. Because I dont wanna build IT in my Laptop. I wanna make a USB stick out of IT. Sry about Bad English, but I am German. LOVE Linus Tech Tips <3

I currently have a 1TB HDD in my laptop (Lenovo yoga 500) I bought it just before new years and, because I am at current a student in a large school, it broke, a week into using it, from the HDD breaking. I subsequently lost my data so an SSD would be a boon to my data's security due to how damage resistant they are.

In terms of being able to afford one already, I'm a student...

Everybody should have an SSD in their computer. It just makes things go faster. Besides, how else are you meant to get the competitive edge in CS:GO/Dota2/LoL without those <10 second loading times?

I really would love to get my 5200rpm 500GB drive a replacement, the noise it makes is killing me and the boot times even more!

I am building a new system, and getting this SSD would save me some money, so i could spend some more on a better GPU.

Hope I'll get chosen

Best regards

/Raigdar

my old vertex 3 60gb boot drive is so tired and old that my 3tb wd red data drives outperform it in most cases in daily use :( so i need a boot drive refresh :)