Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I only have a 256 ssd and that is full so i want another one so i can have all my games downloaded on my computer.

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I don't have a SSD in my current rig, so it would be a nice upgrade.

I have yet to actually own a SSD.  I would really love one, but not currently in my budget plans.  However, owning one would be great to use in some up incoming projects that I will be working on. 

I already have an ssd with the same capasity so I would put them in raid 0.

Spoiler

Gtx 980ti | Amd Fx-8350 | 2x8g Kingston Hyperx Fury | Samsung 850 evo |

SSDs are important because being able to turn on your pc in under 15 seconds should be a basic human right. Also i'm new here so hi all.

I want an SSD so i can finally reload my game in The Witcher 3 without spending 3 hours on loading screens

Currently buying parts for my first computer. Sadly, I wsnt able to put an sad in it. This would really be a godsend by expanding my storage capabilities from 500 Gb. 

SSDs makes life easier, faster boot time, smaller in physical size and best of all, let's you get faster into the action in most games!

I'm currently running some old HDDs and one 120 gig SSD which doesn't fit nearly anything, so an upgrade is very much appreciated!

I want an ssd because i'm currently using an 80gb old AF hd as my boot device and it sucks... no one should have to pass through something like this these days... also, i'm doing a major gpu upgrade (gts450 to gtx 970)and an ssd to go along with it would be FREAKING AWESOME!

Everyone should have an ssd because waiting for your pc to turn on/wake up sucks, and loading times also suck.

Good luck everyone!

Hello friends,

I think I should have one because my 8gb USB flash drive is getting full. DOS is getting difficult to run and I think I need an upgrade.

Best Regards,

Awolin

My 750GB 5400rpm HDD in my laptop has gotten slower over the last 4 years of usage, as SSDs are much faster & snappier & don't make your entire system vibrate which in a case of laptop is very much noticeable & audible, I think every PC including mine deserves one. That's why I need this SSD. Good luck to everyone entering.

I currently don't don't have a SSD in my build, nor have I experienced the speeds that one provides.

I do not yet have an SSD in my tower, so it would be an awesome upgrade ;). Booting times below the room temperature!!!

I need the SSD to build my first pc as i am tight on budget. Having a SSD at no cost can save me enough money to get a better and more badass processor!!

I'd like to win one since I actually have never had the opportunity to put one in my computer! Totally would love to have one for my video editing and to speed up my boot-up time!

Everyone should have an SSD in their system for the benefits of greater speed and reduced noise.  Can't wait for these things to be more affordable! :D

You guys probably knows how it feels, not to have enough space on your computer when there's a steam sale...

My Crucial SSD is almost as slow as a usual HDD so yeah I would like to win the Panther SSD!

I wish for an SSD to replace my old,clunky Generic Samsung ~300GB HDD,which makes ticking noises all over.

I would love to enjoy some silky SSD performance.

I need an SSD for my new rig, as my old rig I am turning that into a testbench for watercooling.
Everyone should use SSDs, so that the higher performance can push the bottlenecks and therefore the other parts, it will help you and me AND the industry!

i just one cause i don't have any, i wanted to make my own build/computer but RL slap me hard in the face and i couldn't do it ... sigh :/

One can never have too much fast memory and my Samsung 840 is getting slow.

i need one for my nas . ssd's are just so great just so dam fast

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS