Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

i need an SSD drive becuse i don't have one in my laptop which is the only machine i own to work on and use as an entertainment source. it currently runs on a HDD which doesn't perform very fast and i think SSD drives are now essential to any computer system!   

I need this SSD I have about 5-10 gig left on my hard drive and cannot afford a new one especially an SSD. And I think that if it is posable that every one should have an SSD as their boot drive to have better start up times, who wants to wait for their computer to take a long time to start.

Everyone should boot from an SSD because HDD's are so slow. SSD's can also load games incredibly fast and you are playing whatever you want much sooner than before.

Tech, engineering, gaming and promoting the metric system. These are my things.

Lover of Linux.

Currently rocking a ThinkPad L13 laptop tricked out with an i7, running Windows 10.
PC Specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6700
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070
Motherboard: Asus Z170 A
RAM: Corsair Vengence 16GB

I  think that I should win because I've recently subscribed to LinusTechTips and it's really made me want to get into PC gaming. I'm 16 and plan on building a high end rig I'Il have to pay for the thing myself and every penny I save would be brilliant as it takes me quite a while to save money. Winning this SSD would save me a significant amount of money and would allow me to get my PC built faster than I otherwise would be able too. Having a new PC would also help with my college work as I take ICT. Thanks for reading :)

Boot times and Total Wat games are probably the biggest reasons to own an SSD/why everyone should own one!

I want an SSD to use as a boot drive. Everybody should have an ssd in their computer because faster storage means you need less time for file reads/writes, time which you could use to actually do something you want/need to do on your pc.

I am currently using a 250 gb WD caviar blue hard drive, and can honestly say I NEED an upgrade

Hi.

I need new ssd to build my own 2 players one cpu machine so that my kids can also benefit from fast load times :)

Thank you

I created this account so I could enter, thats how bad I need a SSD! I currently don't have one and probably won't be able to afford one for a long time because I am studying. So I would love to get my hands on one and see what all the hype is about. Great video! thanks.

I'd absolutely love an SSD, currently I don't even have one... and my pc is taking hours to start up, an SSD could fix that

I'm building my PC as soon as I get out of the hospital, and i decided I'd only get a mechanical drive because budget is a thing.
I guess i could live without an SSD but hey, it'd be cool to get one in my first build 

My page has the build i'm ordering in the pc specs page.

Anyways, good luck to all and don't put shirts in your PC's

:)

~The Cheesiest Man Alive

I've still got at 4800 rpm drive in my HP laptop that is just *killing* me. Would be nice to load Windows/anything at a reasonable rate.

i love to win anything just because ^^ but the ssd thingy with the sata/usb port is a neat idea ^^ 

PC Specs: Intel 4930K OC @4.3Ghz + Cooler Master seidon 240m with Noctua fans , running on Asus Rampage Formula IV, 32GB Kingston Beast 2400Mhz, GTX 780ti + GTX 560ti, EVGA 1600W supernova p2, Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS/Windows 8.1) Kingston SSD v300 120GB (games I'm playing) Samsung 830 128GB SSD (video scratch disk) - x1 TOSHIBA SSHD 1TB - x2 Samsung 2TB HDD-WD 2TB+x2 1TB Green- x1 Seagate 1TB, BL RW drive + 5.25" USB 3.0+multi SD reader, ALL in CoolerMaster Cosmos 2. x6 screens.Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Deathstalker Ultimate , Razer Orbweaver ,Razer Mamba 2012.

My current laptop HDD is so slow when i want to do something quick

i just upgraded my pc a couple months ago, would be nice to finish it off with a SSD to get a faster start up time and Battlefield loading speed!

and on the other hand people need to have SSD because the future wil be only SSD as normal hardrive. 

I believe we're at a turning point where SSDs are taking over HDDs and soon HDDs will be obsolete just like how floppy disks (the joy of 1.44MB) and Compact Disks (I still have a CD drive in my system).

I normally would show people my desktop and I'd boot it up and immediately jump straight into firefox. That's the reason why everyone should have an SSD. Ever had those moments where you're leaving for a presentation and forgot that your left the powerpoint on your desktop which you just shut down? Instead of waiting the 5 minutes for it to complete the startup cycle, with an SSD, you can retrieve the powerpoint file and be out the door within 5 minutes.

That's why I feel that everyone and their cats (I'm looking at you guys Rumble and Rocket) should have SSDs in their systems.

PS: You should give SSDs to Rumble and Rocket@LinusTech

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Would love a new SSD. My current one is completely full.

Because they reduce booting time and loading times of apps and OS

I Need that SSD, because I'm running out of storage space here. My laptop also dying that it's entering the service stop soon for the replacement, which is the reason of my External HD filled up with backups data from my laptop. if all of that is done i still need that SDD for my student life that starting to get intensively edit in after effects a lot . 

I am building my first Desktop next month and having this SSD would be extremely convenient. :P

Need this SSD. Not only for the faster R/W, but also the faster boot of my system. Thats why I need it and why everyone else should add a SSD to their system!

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I'm building a new pc within the next two weeks and all I have for storage is a 500gb 5400rpm WD Blue hard drive... everyone says a SSD is faster so everyone should get one!