Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

This SSD would be perfect for my build as i am a new PC gamer and dont own a SSD what so ever. I would be very greatful to recieve this and would fit perfectly in my first ever build 

I think ssd are great for every computer because it's soooooooooo much faster to load stuff on. Also I need a ssd because a 8 year old 64gb just isn't cutting it anymore

My laptop is having drastic reductions in performance due to the lack of a proper drive. I think every mid tier PC should have an SSD to really appreciate the real power of the machine.

SSD´s are just better and cooler than HDD´s. Their faster, less noisy, and just better for all them games everyone plays. And also better for editing and such, because HDD´s are potatoes. 

SSD - Stop Spending Dat (time loading). Need I say more?

I don't have a SSD and my computer takes too long to boot.

Winning one would be awesome. :)

Everyone should have a SSD, even my Parents have one for themself, the only one who hasnt gotten one is me ...

I'm still stuck here with my old HDD i stealed from some Crappy old Laptopn, its Sata and it has 500GB space but its soooooo slow, when everything is loadet up it is okayish with the Performance but even my 6700k cant help the HDD out xD And yeah i had the Money for that stupid CPU but i dont eran a lot of money so i still dont have an ssd but i realy realy would like to have one ^^

It will be a big upgrade for my system. good luck to all

I need it for my PC. No stupid story. Just need it for my PC

Its my first time building a PC with my own savings. After 4 years of savings in college manage to save 40,000php(about 800$) from daily allowance given by my parents and a tuition fee return because i got to top 3 in my course about (10,000php) ; which is nice :) i just got the chance to build my rig november last year. My current rig does not have a SSD just a 1tera HDD because i had allot my budget to get a better graphics card instead. computer parts here in the Philippines are pricey specially here in the province; SSDs are really pricey to. Having an SSD would really boost my rig. My rig is a production rig and gaming of course for free times after school we need to unwind and de-stress; having an SSD will reduce loading times of some applications and rendering process of videos. An SSD will definitely boost gaming performance in terms of loading a game. Running windows will be a breeze.  Finally, having a SSD you will have speed, reliability of stored data, a silent rig (which linus loves) :D .

I think every type of computer user will benefit from a SSD in their system. A system will boot up so much faster with a SSD which will prevent a lot of frustration.

For me the SSD will be used to install games on since I already have a SSD to boot from.

Dont have any SSD in my computer. Would be awsome if i get one. To launch gta 5 it takes me about 5 mins to launch bf4 3-4mins i really need ssd for my games couse wait time is killing me :/ and i dont have any money to get ssd :(

Oh  Man, I'd love a RAID 0 with my Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB! I need da speeeed

I don't have an ssd in my pc And the jump from a mechanical Hard drive Must be an impressive improvement in terms of performance and speed. I hope I can win it. Greetings From Colombia.

I'd like a new SSD to finally have a little more than 5GB of free space on my 120 gig SSD

My 256GB 850 pro is full... and im skint, so you should definitely give one to me :D

CPU: i7-8700K

Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z370-A

Memory: 32GB TridentZ RGB

GPU: Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming
Storage: 256GB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Black, 1TB Seagate somethingorother

I just need a higher capacity SSD to make my system run faster (its myth lol :D) And people need SSDs to make their boot up time faster and applications faster

I have a 120gb boot SSD and would like another one for my most played games, am all about that speed boosts yo (&darth vader told me a second SSD in my rig would be dope)

MAIN RIG | AMD R7 1800x @ 4.0GHz [cooled by Corsair h110i] | Zotac 1070 founders | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8gb |
| ASUS crosshair IV hero | Samsung 960 evo m.2 | Seagate 1TB + WD blue 2TB| Corsair HX750i | Phanteks evlov atx TG |
LAPTOP | HP zbook Workstation | Intel i7-4710 HQ @ 2.5GHz | 8gb ram | NVIDIA Quadro k1100m | 250gb + 250gb Crucial SSDs |

i have a 120gb ssd and i would like to change it from my setup to my GF's Laptop so she could play some newer games like Diablo 3 while she's on train to work. The best reason to buy an SSD so far is to inhale new live to older setups in general. :D

CPU

Intel  i9 13900k

Motherboard

Asrock Z790 Taichi

RAM

Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 RGB 32GB 6000MHZ

GPU

MSI GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING TRIO 24G 

Storage

Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB 
Unraid NAS 10Gbit about 50TB HDD's, i713700k 64GB DDR5 crucial @ 5800Mhz 

Win11 Workstation

I could use the ssd to help speed up my boot time and program start up times (haven't had the funds to add one in my tower so this would be a big help)

I finally saved up enough to get a small SSD for my laptop and the performance difference was INCREDIBLE! I would love to get a boot SSD for my desktop.

Thanks to Apacer and LMG for this giveaway!