Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I want an SSD because my parents Pc's HDD is malfunctioning, so id love an SSD so they can store all their data in a new storage device (Mum and dad dont want to buy something new, and i dont have any money to buy them an HDD nor a SSD :(

I am currently trying to build my first computer and trying to save as much as possible. I would only need this SSD for memory since I do not use too much storage space!

I have four 500GB salvaged 5400RPM drives and one 320GB 5400RPM drive (also salvaged). Have you tried to load GTAV online with that? Half your play time is just loading. No amount of short stroking can fix that. 

I need this SSD so that i can retire my 10 years old Hitachi GST Deskstar 160 gb.

I think everyone should have an ssd because you never know when you'll need some ultra fast storage.

harrroooooo, itzzz mee.

i want that SSD cuz, i never owned one.

they told me SSD wuz friggin faster than HDD

wanna try it, shine on me!

I am still running normal hdd's and speed is still an issue. 

Hi, ithink i need to win that ssd sir is because I am building my very own pc right now and winning that ssd would do alot of help to me because i cannot afford one because im just a student wanted to learn and to build my first very own system , I am just inlove with technologies , thats why I am taking my first step. I can show you the parts that im going to start with just to prove that what im saying is true thank youuuu

I've never had an ssd because I could never afford it in the past (I'm only 17 at the moment). But I'm currently building a new pc and was hoping to find some cheap ssd on ebay, but if I won this, it would save me a whole lot of time and money.

I'm building my little brother a new PC to upgrade his Phenom II x4, DDR2 build. One of the last parts that I need is storage.

would be a great replacement for my 5400rpm hdd in my laptop and everyone should atleast have a ssd as a boot drive 

CPU:i5 4670k GPU:GTX 660 Ti RAM:HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) PSU:Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze Mobo:asus z87-a Case:Corsair Carbide 300R Storage: 120gb samsung 840 evo, 240gb HyperX 3K, WD 2tb green Monitors: Asus VG248 144hz, Asus VS247

I really want an ssd to upgrade my 7200rpm 1tb hardrive, hope its makes my pc run fast again.

Linustechtips are awesome, keep up. And if I win, thanks a lot! :D

i would really want a SSD i just got a 1tb drive and its cinda slow, a 240gb SSD sould be perfect for my computer. :)

i have just 2 regular hdd drives in my system.

would like to gain the ssd speed for myself at last!

I think everyone should consider some kind of SSD config. in their system. Whether it's a boot SSD or a hybrid drive like my own. It isn't going to change much, depending on what your using your system for, to have a full SSD hard drive. That being said. It's still really cool to have a lot of SSD storage for your computer.

Wouldn't mind having an SSD so I can store games, pictures and my videos on it. Instead of putting everything onto my single hard drive. After watching so many of your video's I'm starting to think its not the best idea. Been thinking about upgrading my computer but simply can't justify spending the money on it at this point in time.

The only mechanical devices plugged into a computer should be the keyboard and the fans, no HDDs, just SSDs.

I need a SSD because mine crashed serval times and the gurantee doesn't hold anymore because it's old, 

EVERYONE GET AN SSD IT'S THE BEST SHIT U CAN GET

i have never felt the cold caress of a SSD in action before...

i would like many ssd to make a backup server, but i will sure it does not fail like linus's server, then i can backup my videos

Why I Want An SSD :

I would like an SSD for blazingly fast performance in general computing,booting up and gaming, And hopefully If I win this SSD will serve me well for years to come in whatever task I do on my computer. 

Why Everyone Should Have One:

When you use your SSD for the first time and get used to it, you'll appreciate the added speed when you use an HDD to boot into your OS or even just launching an application.

Final Thoughts :

I hope that my reason was good enough to win this SSD if not I hope the winners enjoys their SSD and experiences the awesomeness of an SSD , Best of luck to all entries :)

Edited by ReubenMarais
I feel like my message wasn't neat enough

I wnt a SSD to upradge my HDD for faster Boot times and short loading screens and i think why everyone should use a ssd is because if you have a crappy pc you can uprage the HDD and it will perform better 

I think I'd need it to replace my slightly worse performing V300 and then give it to a friend because SSD make life so much easier... particularly in boot up times

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

SSDs give a huge boost to system start-up and data movement speeds! They are pretty much a requirement for any system you use commonly. Personally I need one as my my build is NightFury themed (Look at Toothless there in my picture, so cute!) The pattern on top of these Panther SSDs matches perfectly with Toothless's scales! I need a build that matches itself!

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

SSDs can really improve any machine and I am tired of the 2 minute plus times to get to the desktop.

This SSD could breathe new life into my laptop. However, I really want to get started on my first build, where this SSD would really be at home. I'm yet to pull the trigger, but saving 70 bucks on storage might just push me over the edge!