Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I have an 64GB SSD right now, where windows is the only thing on it, all programs are running on my HDD's. A new SSD could be nice, so I can run some games of it and daily use programs. 

SSD's takes the speed up rapidly and is a must for an every day use computer if you don't have an hour for booting time.

Dear linus tech tips

I believe absolutely anyone that builds a computer should have an ssd, even if it is only a small 240 or 120gb as the performance gains are amazing. Being able to boot up windows in under 8 seconds and running commonly used programs off an ssd can save so much time in boot up times. I have numerous friends that are thinking of buying computers and I have asked me to help them build them one and I am considering banning myself from ever not putting even a small 120gb ssd in every system I ever built.

Everyone shoul have SSD who does not want to boot faster? I would like to.

i need a place to hide my hentai collection and be able to very quickly access it

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz

I would love to have an SSD because now-a-days it's a standard! Everyone should have one. You'll get faster speeds, quicker boot times, and SSDs are much more reliable than HDDs since they have no moving parts. Not to mention, a lot of modern programs benefit from the power and speed of an SSD. Especially operating systems and some productivity applications. Today, it's almost essential to have an SSD. But I am stuck with a 1tb WD Blue.  I would finally be able to get super fast boot times and some extra storage that I could really use! Winning this SSD would be very much appreciated and I would greatly benefit from it. 

I need a new one because, I don't have the money for it and I REALLY need the extra space for my Windows install. It has grow and now, my puny 120GB SSD is almost full :(

Thanks a lot guys for this awesome giveaway!!! 

Good luck, everyone.

This would be great for my current HTPC build! It would just make the user experience much quicker/better so that my wife won't be discouraged to use it once I cut the cable!

If I´d get it, I would give it to my Dad, because I´ll be building a PC for him in a few days.

I never had enough money to put an ssd in my build, because i used the money for the ssd for my gpu and cpu. Wouldn't mind having on since i never had one.

I would love to win this as my pc could really need a ssd upgrade.

Having an ssd (of any size really) would be an awesome change from my 500gb 5400 rpm HDD. Having more than one would be awesome for a raid 0 configuration too

Never had an SSD....and I don't think I've ever seen Apacer's SSD product line where I come from.

I'm planning my first build, but I wasn't planning on including an SSD in it till much later (very limited budget).

So if I could win one here, it would be a huge help and I would be very grateful.  :D

My pc sucks and I don't have a SSD, as simple as that. It would be very helpful for the new PC I'm building.

I want an SSD because my computer boot times are mediocre also everyone should have an SSD so they don't have to waste 30 seconds of there life doing nothing every boot up.

I need a new hard drive because the damn Windows 10 update bricked my 1tb boot drive. 

Just now, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Just now, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

i would love to have a SSD to greatly improve my OS boot speeds, aswell as games, the size that its getting to load times are killer

i think everbody would need an sdd for the folowing reasons: 1: the system boots up faster. 2: programs load faster that are installed on it. 3: it makes the system more reponsive

Specs: CPU: I5 6600K (4.5 GHZ), GPU: RX 480 (stock), Mobo: MSI Z170A tomahawk AC, RAM: Corsair 16GB drr4 2600, CASE: NZXT S340, storage 240GB crusial SSD and a 1TB WD HHD

A new SSD would be amazing as I have currently only have a 120GB SSD and its already full without any games installed! Living in Australia makes is hard to get any good deals on SSD's so a new one would be a godsent. 

I would like a ssd so i can boot windows and my games quick the wait time is killer on some games 

and I think everyone should have a ssd not just for speed but for reliability since i am in college I have to move my desktop every few months and I already have had one hdd go out so it's always a little stressful 

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

I need a ssd because my old hdd takes about 7 minutes to boot.  Thanks :)

I would like to try to remove my DVD drive in my laptop and replace it with this and see how that works.