Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Every PC needs an SSD, And they all need flames makes all the things faster! Plus why would you not want a panther in the case! makes everything go running and screaming so much better!

i am gonna buid a computer but i  dont want to spend so much money, so it would be good with some help

I really need an SSD because I use a 7200 RPM HDD and it's too slow for gaming, I need to wait a lot when my games are loading. I want some faster loadings just to avoid frustrations.

A nice ssd would be nice for my system, as it boots up currently a bit slow imo. Anyways, good luck to everyone. :)

I wold be really Happy (and Lucky) to win one of those because currently I haven't got one ( I've got 2 SATA 3 HDD, and they're SLOW. I hope you understand what I mean).

However I think all MUST have a SSD  to speed up their PCs:).

I only have 9 ssd's in all of my systems, 10 is just better than 9... faster is why!

I'd like to have an ssd because I don't have one and my Hard Disk is practically full of programs. Also an SSD can affect booting time and file's transfer speed, so why not having it?

Currently have my boot drive as a 500gb WD green, had it for about 3 years now and would love an ssd bootdrive but limited funds stops me from getting one. Also everyone should have an ssd bootdrive cause its so much faster and theres not much of a downside.

Hi. 
I actually want the SSD for my parents.

About a year ago, they bought a new pre-built computer (without asking for my opionon first, of course...)

So their computer is painfully slow, especially compared to my Laptop with an SSD in it.

I think they should get an SSD in their computer and it would make their lives more enjoyable.

Once you go SSD you never go back.(sorry that doesn't rhyme...).

It's the way computers should be. Mechanical hard drives are too slow for our fast-paced lives these days.

Greetings from Germany

skeepnit

i build my computer from 0 and it took me 3 years to raise the money. the last part is an ssd. i bought the cheapest one. it doesn't have great performance compare to other ssds but it really shows the diffrence. i think everyone should have one for better performance and load up times

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I want to have a new storage drive for my PC so that can put my hdd in my playstation so that can try to install linux (and then steam) but need another drive so can all of my saves and things on my PS 4. 

If I win be able to put this in my and the hdd in my computer in my PS 4. I will get better boot time and hopefully linux on my PS 4, or just more storage.

I've been running a Western Digital black 2 for about a year now and its great, downside though each time I reload my machine, which is often depending on the situation, it doesn't differ from the HD and the actual SSD. so all my games and other nonsense I keep on my hard drive must be formatted as well. so each time I reload my machine it practically makes me restart from scratch, sucks right. I need, or would like to have the Apacer for holding my OS while using the black 2 for games and possibly caching(SSD part) for my CPU.  

I only have a hard drive and I want to get first to the chopper in battlefield

My computer doesn't currently have an SSD and I know it would really speed things up.

The reasons why people should have at least one SSD in their system are:

- speed - way faster than any HDD

- noise - completely silent

- reliability - the failure rate for SSDs is smaller than most HDDs

- temperature - no moving parts & less time to complete tasks = a cooler drive

Thanks for the giveaway.

Hi the reason why i "Really" whant one of those SSD's are becourse My SSD i whas using broke 2 weeks ago.. so im currently not on my PC i have to use my Freiking Ipad mini...

and i that whanted to play Assasins creed: Syndicate  sicne i just gotten me self a new MSI GTX 980 Gaming... and 2 weeks after iv installed it the SSD brake.. :S

I want an SSD so it can be part of a new computer build in my system in the near future and dump that extra cash into a better GPU

I currently have not any SSD in my system so i need 1 SSD for my system to speed up my windows or file transfer speed :) 

I have never experienced the true powers of an SSD. I have been planning on getting one for my 2nd PC which will be for gaming and winning that SSD would save me some money and maybe I could get my computer sooner. 

SSDs seem like a must have these days and I think everyone needs one as much as I do.

Best of luck to everyone!

128GB i bought a long time ago is not nearly enough for OS with programs and games that need it (those that really require faster speeds). Another SSD dedicated as steam library/scratch disk would be appreciated. 

I have been looking to get a new sad for a while now, I currently have a 120gb that doesn't hold anywhere near what I need it to. My whole system is 4 years old except for my gpu and on Christmas Day my motherboard started smoking and stopped working...

i look all over for a motherboard that would fit my Intel core i5 2500k cpu but couldn't find one. Found out that no where would ship to where I am till the 4th so I look around for longer with no luck. I ended up having to get a new motherboard, with a new cup, with new ram because I had ddr3 that didn't fit.

With the cost of all this at the current time I cannot afford the ssd I desire.

I love and watch all the videos and if your reading this I thank your for the great videos and don't mind if I don't win, just keep up the amazing content please :)

I'm accumulating components in order to build a PC for a friend of mine so that we can play Arma 3 together. He served with the US Marines and really misses it, so whenever he visits I let him take over my PC for a few hours. I was planning on just throwing in a 1TB HDD to keep cost down since it's easy to find those for around $45, but heck, I'll take an SSD for a boot drive if you guys are offering! Good luck everyone! 

Getting an SSD is the equivalent of using CDs when floppy were still widely used. They take up less space, they are much more functional and there's even been reports that SSD actually operate better at a little higher temperature (above 30 °C). So it's a no-brainer for me that I should get one!

Sad story is that i dont need new a SSD, i need the SSD. Dont have one, and i think everyone should have one. It increase preformance, and SSDs are energy efficient. :)

Ssd vs hdd? That is the question. Who wouldn't want a free ssd? Especially with decent storage on it? The question shouldn't be why do you you want a ssd but why wouldn't you. Technoligy should ve shared so that it develops faster, instead of only benefit from it if you have the resources to afford it. 

I need to feel the difference between SSD and traditional HDD's

Help me find out!