Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I would like the ssd since I'm currently using a hdd for my os.

Well,I haven't used any SSDs actually... But i've heard it has Faster Transfer Speeds than A Mechanical HDD... Nd im Also running out Of Space... in my country The cost of SSD is bit Higher and My Parents won't Consider Buying me an SSD... I'd Be Very Happy if i won it!

Spoiler

Specs 

CPU Intel Core i5 3450              GPU Nvidia GTX 750Ti OC           RAM 8GB Transcend DDR3    

MOBO Asus - H61M-K               HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda

I just built my first PC, i dont have an SSD that´s why i want to win an SSD, and also because it looks good.

I am currently using on old hard drive to store my games, If I had a SSD rather than an old clunky HD I'd be so happy :D

Why I need one? Because mine is a 60GB OCZ from maybe 5 years ago.

Why everyone needs one? Because dem boot times doe.

I would love to have an ssd as I plan to get a laptop for college soon and replacing the included drive with an ssd would drastically improve my experience with my laptop.

I should have one because it would significantly increase my boot/reload time. And same reason for all who dont have SSD yet, but this specificly has high read/write speed.

I have a 32 GB SSD in my system... It was the real deal back in the day !! I could really use a little upgrade :)

Need to replace my 120gb 4 years ssd with something new and after custom water cooling my PC money is tight for that stuff.

I think everyone should have a ssd to shave off those seconds of boottime.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I actually never have an ssd and i want an ssd to improve my build, and i only have a hard drive for my boot drive and storage

And i think everyone should have an ssd because of the much more faster experience (i think)

Turning on my pc takes such a long time and as I heard placing your OS on a SSD dramatically increases the turn on/off speeds.

I would love to win this, good luck to everyone.

Hello, LinusTechTips! 

I would really like to win one of the SSDs, since i don't really have one in my current system. I am really trying to upgrade my system piece by piece (gaming rig) , using the tips provided by you guys and right now, the only thing missing from my system is one of them SSDs !

I am currently building a PC would love to add an extra SSD to run games from a quicker drive.

I want an SSD because mi PC only have one HDD, SATA 2, 500GB which is awful.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

1.I would love to win this as I need more storage space for my games. 2. Everyone should atleast own one SSD drive for the OS to have faster startup of there computers

Everyone should have an SSD so I don't have to deal with the 10-minute bootup and loading times when my family asks me to fix their PCs. xD

I would like an ssd because i don't have one.

Well everyone should have an ssd because it makes your pc a lot more responsive. The problem is not everyone can afford to buy one.

I would want this SSD so that i could put it into my desktop along with my 3 year old standard disk drive.  Its a 5200 RPM drive and has served me well but an SSD would be so much faster and I'm quickly running out of room on my hard drive at the moment.  Basically this would be a very nice upgrade for my gaming rig.  Would go buy one myself but I'm a college student so that isn't happening.

I wish I had a SSD to replace my old HDD 250GB 5200tpm... Oh well

An ssd is really all that's missing to my gaming pc. May my load times be short! (seriously though bf4 load times are waaaay too long)

Once you go SSD you never go back, and I would really like one for my upcoming build.

I think all computers should have SSD's since it makes them so much more pleasant to use. The difference isn't apparent when its there, but when you have to load up visual studio on a computer without one it makes you want to tear your eyes out.

I currently don't have an ssd in my desktop, and this would be a great improvement in performance for my PC.

Well I never had a SSD but I always wanted one. I really want to experience the difference in speed.