Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I want that SSD because i wanna try Apacer products.

A SSD it's a must OS drive in any system at this point.

Good luck.

I'm planning to build a gaming PC and I need an SSD for faster boot times. I can only afford a 120 GB one, but if I won this, I could even go without a hard disk for a while, until I save up some more (dem exchange rates).

Hello,

I would like to have an SSD so that I can use it for my studies where I'm studying programming and so far with the HDD that I have seems to be slow in the coding and compiling from time to time.

I would like this as i currently only have a 1tb hdd and that started making some wierd noises so it's probably on it's way out.

I wany to win because my current SSD read and write speed is literally SLOWER then my 5 year old hard disk, so yeah, that thing is going to die pretty soon..

My current SSD only has 128GB of storage, so I have to load most of my games from a traditional HDD which results in stuttering sometimes.

I think that everyone should have a SSD because it drastically decreases boot time and results in a snappier and more enjoyable experience. :)

I want an SSD for quickly booting up my pc, and games of course.

Plain and simple,

I'm planning to upgrade my pc with GPU (currently I have iGPU) and SSD and it would really help me if I get free SSD.
Not everyone should have SSD. Why would my grandparents needed SSD on their pc that they use for Skype, music and browsing?

I want to use this a boot drive because my boot time is horrendously slow

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Because everyone needs a ssd drive for faster boot times and to show off. But sadly I still have not got any ssd in my pc. That's probably why I think I deserve one ssd because I've never had one. Good luck to everyone!

Putting an SSD into any computer will make a huge difference. Not just in the Windows boot time, but also app management and even gaming. Plus, an SSD is much more compact, they look a lot sexier, and I just love them :)  Everyone should have at least one in their life, wouldn't you agree? 

i would love to hav this piece of tech so i can donate it to my friend who has damaged stock HDD in his pc build that he bought from asus and he has problems with it and im in debt to him so this would erase my debt and he could boot up faster so it wouldn't take 20mins him to come online on World of Warcraft

I'm using an hdd +10 years old sata 2 :'( always wanted an ssd so i can load faster

Because everyone needs a ssd drive for faster boot times and to show off. But sadly I still have not got any ssd in my pc. That's probably why I think I deserve one ssd because I've never had one. Good luck to everyone!

Hello Gents,

I got a Desktop PC with just a Hard Drive. So I guess adding a SSD and getting windows on that would be a passive upgrade. I hope in the near future SSDs will completly replace the HDDs, for the obvious reason to speed everything up that matters. 

Greetings form Germany,

jaeckefa

I would really really love to win one as I only have a laptop and replacing my hdd with an ssd this fast would really make a big change in my work! Ty Linus and Apacer!

I have 10,000 HDD, really old and really slow (dying I guess) and it should be great to replace it with a new fast SSD :D

I don't necessarily need a new SSD, but I'd love to have a second one to put more games and stuff on. I've already nearly maxed the current one I have with Windows, programs and documents already. 

I'm just a guy who likes to do stuff, and things, I guess...

why do i need an ssd? MORE SPEED! MORE POWER!

would be pretty cool to finally have an ssd for my pc.

People often wonder... What is their destiny? Are we allowed to shape it, or is it predefined for us? What is the truth? What makes you, you? Who defines good and evil? Are we allowed to kick the baby? 

Well, my virtual friends, the answer is simple. We lack the speed. The speed of our thought, the speed of recording data. We are humans. We are not DESIGNED to think logically - we have emotions, morals, family, love, financial issues to worry about. Who's gonna be the next president? Is your neighbor a lesbian? That sort of stuff we can handle... But math? Complex trigonometry? Incredible architecture? That one super mario level you tried to beat 500+ times but can't? We are not designed in such a way to do that. We lack speed.

Humans are prepared to move mountains and so they did: created by the greatest minds, the mankind finally gets what they deserve: the SSD. A device so fast it will replace the definitions of intelligence; a device literally more important than your neighbor's sexuality - a device for you. For everyone. Can we have happiness without sadness? With the SSD in your hands, one can be forever happy. One more reason to live on this humble planet. 

Ah yes, my dear reader. A new era has begun. An era of the SSD. Thanks for reading.

Good luck to everyone :) 

The End is Near

Most recent benchmark: Click

I have old seagate hard drive with 160gb on it and its getting old and anoying sometimes to use its just too slow. When i used friends pc to help him on pc upgrade hi had ssd and its such a good piece of hardware too have, pc is almost instant on, the internet browser instant load page... Thats why everyone need to have ssd and thats why i would love to have one for the first time. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

As most everyone else posting on here I too have a 120gb SSD well, I have 2 120gb SSD's One for boot up and most basic appilcations for windows and one for games and such. I think it's important for people to have SSD's not really for your games but for faster boot times.

I have a Samsung 950 Pro 256GB as my boot drive, two 240GB SSDs in RAID 0 for my games, a 480GB SSD in my living room PC, and even managed to get a 128GB SSD in my computer at work. My ex (we're still friendly - no, it's not weird) is always complaining about the speed of her computer, but can't spend any money on upgrades because of her current financial situation. If I got this drive, I would give it to her to help with her bottleneck issues.

Everyone should be able to enjoy the benefits of not having a spinning drive be the bottleneck of their computer experiences.