• CPUAMD FX-6300
  • MotherboardASRock 970M Pro3
  • RAMMushkin ECO2 8GB
  • GPUAsus Radeon R9 380
  • CaseXion Gaming Series
  • StorageSandisk SSD PLUS 240GB
  • PSUEVGA 500W

maybe like $300-400?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I wouldn't know more than 400 USD for it (or like 430 euros or so)

but that really is on the high end, if you list it for lower you can sell it faster

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I saw a computer very similar on sale near me, except it had an 8350, but it sold for about $470, and it was in good condition. You could probably get something around that for yours.

It depends. If it's been used for a bit, to someone with knowlege of computers(aka LTT forums), $350 max. To a standard buyer, you can market it as a gaming PC and possibly get $500-600

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

Just now, afyeung said:

It depends. If it's been used for a bit, to someone with knowlege of computers(aka LTT forums), $350 max. To a standard buyer, you can market it as a gaming PC and possibly get $500-600

Barely used

If you market it right, and find the right buyer, probably $450-500.

I used to be quite active here.

7 minutes ago, Moondrelor said:
  • CPUAMD FX-6300
  • MotherboardASRock 970M Pro3
  • RAMMushkin ECO2 8GB
  • GPUAsus Radeon R9 380
  • CaseXion Gaming Series
  • StorageSandisk SSD PLUS 240GB
  • PSUEVGA 500W

To a competent user probably $350-$400. To a normal user probably $400-$500.

You guys are all basing the worth on the cost of components. That is all wrong. Anything is worth whatever a buyer will pay for it. Maybe in the pc building community people would only pay this much for it. But to most people you can probably get around $700 or more.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

7 minutes ago, Tmt97 said:

You guys are all basing the worth on the cost of components. That is all wrong. Anything is worth whatever a buyer will pay for it. Maybe in the pc building community people would only pay this much for it. But to most people you can probably get around $700 or more.

However the question was what this is worth, not what somebody would pay. And still I agree with you despite that.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

22 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

However the question was what this is worth, not what somebody would pay. And still I agree with you despite that.

"Anything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it" If someone is willing to pay $3,000 on a PC with components that you paid $300 for, then its still worth $3,000. This is because value is arbitrary. There's no universal law, or anything dictating that one CPU is worth $60 and another is worth $600. Companies price their CPU's at a certain value because it is a value that they think customers will pay for it while still covering their cost of producing it. The same is true of any product or service, including a custom made PC. A PC isn't worth the paid price of its component's. In fact the paid price of components has no more correlation to it's worth than the worth of a CPU does to the paid price of the silicon used to produce it. Because of this, the question of "what is it worth", and "what somebody will pay for it" are synonymous because every product IS worth what the purchaser will pay. If you can get a guy to buy a used diaper for 1 million dollars, then that's how much that used diaper is worth to you, and if you can only get someone to pay $1 on a yacht, then that yacht isn't worth anymore than $1. It's just economics.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

2 minutes ago, Tmt97 said:

"Anything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it" If someone is willing to pay $3,000 on a PC with components that you paid $300 for, then its still worth $3,000. This is because value is arbitrary. There's no universal law, or anything dictating that one CPU is worth $60 and another is worth $600. Companies price their CPU's at a certain value because it is a value that they think customers will pay for it while still covering their cost of producing it. The same is true of any product or service, including a custom made PC. A PC isn't worth the paid price of its component's. In fact the paid price of components has no more correlation to it's worth than the worth of a CPU does to the paid price of the silicon used to produce it. Because of this, the question of "what is it worth", and "what somebody will pay for it" are synonymous because every product IS worth what the purchaser will pay. If you can get a guy to buy a used diaper for 1 million dollars, then that's how much that used diaper is worth to you, and if you can only get someone to pay $1 on a yacht, then that yacht isn't worth anymore than $1. It's just economics.

You don't have to explain to me how money or "demand and supply" works. I read what you said above.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

16 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

You don't have to explain to me how money or "demand and supply" works. I read what you said above.

Yes but then you insisted that "However the question was what this is worth, not what somebody would pay." As I explained this is irrelevant because the two questions are synonymous. The only question which would render the above answers correct is "How much money did I pay total for my PC components?"

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!