ziggo increases internet speed but wait its free*

as of april 2 all Ziggo clients that have 120/12 internet will get a free upgrade to 150/15

As of April 2, the speed of all Ziggo subscriptions that now have 120 / 12Mbit have up to 150 / 15Mbit / s. The speed increase is not yet officially announced, but confirmed on the forum of the provider.

but wait there's more

Spoiler

b302a03c-aa45-4422-a567-fa046ca8e204.png

On the forum of Tweakers members that have a 120 / 12Mbit / s subscription to Ziggo have some time reported higher speeds. A moderator of Ziggo Community confirms that the provider implements a rate increase with the subscription. The maximum download speed goes up from 120 to 150Mbit / s and upload speed will be 15 instead of 12Mbit

its seems that Ziggo is trying to get some consumers again since it has been slowly losing consumers ever since the fuse white UPC

*only affects poeple with 120/12 from ziggo

i personally think it great because it means free faster internet and more competion

source: http://tweakers.net/nieuws/107841/ziggo-verhoogt-snelheid-120-12-abonnementen-naar-150-15mbit-s.html

Specs: CPU: I5 6600K (4.5 GHZ), GPU: RX 480 (stock), Mobo: MSI Z170A tomahawk AC, RAM: Corsair 16GB drr4 2600, CASE: NZXT S340, storage 240GB crusial SSD and a 1TB WD HHD

Just now, JeffreyEagan said:

What in sam hell is Ziggo.

Dutch provider on coax.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

1 minute ago, JeffreyEagan said:

What in sam hell is Ziggo.

an Dutch isp

Specs: CPU: I5 6600K (4.5 GHZ), GPU: RX 480 (stock), Mobo: MSI Z170A tomahawk AC, RAM: Corsair 16GB drr4 2600, CASE: NZXT S340, storage 240GB crusial SSD and a 1TB WD HHD

Completely unrelated, but my ISP has been having difficulties with the infrastructure where I live lately, and so my 75mbps hasn't been met most of the time, so they tripled my upload speed to make up for the 5-10 mbps shortfall on download speed for 3 months.

Which is great for me as upload speed is more important to me :D

I now essentially have 70mbps down 60 mbps up.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

1 minute ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

Completely unrelated, but my ISP has been having difficulties with the infrastructure where I live lately, and so my 75mbps hasn't been met most of the time, so they tripled my upload speed to make up for the 5-10 mbps shortfall on download speed for 3 months.

Which is great for me as upload speed is more important to me :D

I now essentially have 70mbps down 60 mbps up.

nice at-least your isp i compensating for the lack of download speed most don't do this

1 minute ago, kelvindeschutter said:

nice at-least your isp i compensating for the lack of download speed most don't do this

They also just fixed the download speed issue (only lasted for a week) and I still have the extra upload speed until may.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

1 minute ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

They also just fixed the download speed issue (only lasted for a week) and I still have the extra upload speed until may.

thats it worlds best isp dont care how bad the costumer service is

1 hour ago, kelvindeschutter said:

thats it worlds best isp dont care how bad the costumer service is

Well my ISP gave me VDSL 65/25 for the price of 8/760 kbps just to test it for 10 months so not all are bad. :D

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

1 minute ago, Bouzoo said:

Well my ISP gave me VDSL 65/25 for the price of 8/760 kbps just to test it for 10 months so not all are bad. :D

your profile gif is my reaction :D

Nice! My local ISP actually doubled their downspeeds a few months back for free. Unfortunately, upspeed still sucks AND there's a data cap that did not get doubled.

I dont know in other coutries, but on Norway its totally normal that the speed get upgraded sometimes without change in the price. My internett speed got upgraded from 60/10 to 75/15 for two weeks ago.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

My ISP has been upgrading to fibre, so i am getting free upgrades. I started from 5/1 then got upgraded to 10/1 then upgraded to 15/2 and today i got upgraded to 30/3. All for 30 USD per month

Rig: Thermaltake Urban S71 | MSI Z77 G45-Gaming Intel Core i5 3570K (4.4Ghz @ 1.4v) CM Hyper 212 EVO | Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB | MSI GTX 660 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 3TB HDD | EVGA 850W B2