Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I'd like that Kova so I would be able to make dem sick 360 noscopes in CS... Just kidding I just actually need a good mouse to play properly.

Kiro one ftw

big hands are in need for a better, bigger, bulkyer mouse and that Kiro seems to fit my needs

I would love a kova! I'm a lefty and there are no real good mice for lefties, this one looks great!

Honestly, I can't choose.

Both mice are better than that Lenovo mouse I got from an old desktop. For both gaming and video editing, it would be nice to have more than two buttons on a mouse ;)

Thanks for the giveaway!

That Krio tho, would love to play csgo with a better mouse then the crappy one that came with my last pc :P

Kiro mouse

I'm happy with my cooler master inferno mouse. I want this mouse so I can gift it to my brother. He uses one of those old optical mouses, its disgusting  :wacko:.

Thanks for the awesomeness linus

I would like to win a Kovacs as it would be perfect for gaming as I just finished building my first ever computer :-) and would be a nice step up from my cheep windows mouse.

Thanks for all the great videos/ free stuff.

I'd like to get this mouse because my current Razer Naga isn't RGB compatible, and i'd like to coordinate with a Corsair RGB Keyboard I plan to buy in the future :D

I'd like the Kova because atm I'm using a shitty old logitech mouse :D

The Kova would be a good one, I have a mouse from Ebay,that cost me 15 $it starting to come apart, would be nice to have a new one

This is where i would wirte a big stroy to get a mice but i won't i just relly want one, i have a shitty logitec mouse i broght at a thrift shop. sooo i would really apciate the kova or eny other mice   Bs i just want a free mice. xD

good day to you :) 

These look friggen sweeet! Id love the kova mouse to hook up with my new rig im building!

The Kiro would be perfect for using it on my NAS and help out with diagnostic purposes with other peoples computers so that I don't have to use their 'crappy' ball mice :D

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Hey,

I want the Kova because I love the way it looks and I've always wanted a gaming peripheral but never had the money to buy any and I would love to give this a go.

Thanks,

TomoHawk

What an awesome giveaway! I would love to win a Kova because my razer deathadder is getting old! 

Kiro for me.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Kova Black, time to upgrade from my trusted logitech m100r.

First of all, huge shout out from South Africa ! First time posting here , been a huge fan of Linus and the crew all these years ! Personally I like the Kova, Its beautiful in EVERY way.

That kova doe

Keep up the great work

Id have it becuase of the capabilities on online gaming. mines a bit shotty at best