Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Sick!

A kova would be amazing. My razer mamba 2012 edition is starting to break and I need a new one. I will take either one tho

I just want any upgrade from cheap 2$ windows mouse LOL "Kova will be great ;)"

That Roccat Kova looks really sick (ps. did you know that Kova means hard in finnish :D)

I would love the Kiva - I am always on the search for one that fits me well and the resolution would be awesome for editing pics

White kova would be amazing, my mouse is quite dead!

Tag me @mbox or quote me if you want me to read

CPU Ryzen 5 1600 @3.9GHz  MOBO Asus Prime X370 Pro  GPU XFX RX 580 GTS XXX 8GB

COOLER Noctua NH-U12S  RAM 2x4GB HyperX Predator 3000 MHz  SSD Samsung 850 evo 250GB  CASE NZXT s340

MONITOR 1 AOC G2590PX MONITOR 2 LG 29WN600

I would love a kova.

I currently have a good gaming mouse but my friend who does not want to shell out on accessories for his PC has been using a £7 Mouse for years despite me begging him to get a new one

It would be lovely to get this to him

I need a new gaming mouse please, my SteelSeries Sensei died and I am using my trusty old Razor Diamondback and I miss the speed and features of the Sensei mouse.

Thank You,

Aaron/Sadler2010

It's kind of... cool! It seems to be good mice. For me, the kiro would be my choice! I would use it to replace my fairely cheap Logictech wireless mouse.

Oh! And hello Nick!

Wow pretty cool. I actually don't care which one i would win, but if i would have to decide, i'd probably go with the kova.

Kiro would be awesome, I've never had a gaming mouse before, so I would like to try one! :D

I would really like to win the Kiro. I have been thinking about getting a new mouse for ages now.

Thank you and Good luck to everybody.

Kova. Would just love to have this. All of my other peripherals are ROCCAT exept my stupid old Ligitech mouse!

Kova White, because all your mice are belong to me.

I would love to win a kova, cause playing cs go with a trackball doesn't really work too well..

Kova White because 1st its amasing design and 2nd i must pay back a frend with a cool pressent like this one!  :D

Kova

Why?

amm dunno...............RGB lights!!!

The Kova and you ask is a bit of a story replaced my Razor Naga with a steelseries wow Wireless mouse cause i spilt a whiskey sour on my keyboard and mouse and it happened to be on sale on ncix at the time and i have regretted it ever sense even using it wired it has a bit of a tracking problem and cant handle small movements with out jerking (its not smooth or have fluid movements)

Kova maybe my mouse its shity 3$ whit no scrolling wheels. new one will be a good gift

I would like to get kova mouse because it looks nice and probably good for gaming too. Finally getting new budget gaming pc so I will need a nice mouse too :) I even made money myself so no "parents who are sponsoring" here :D Bye bye old Acer laptop, good times we had :D