Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I really like to have a Kova Black, because I never had a professional gaming mouse.

Wow, nice giveaway! I'd love to try out the Kova since my current mouse has some flaws... and it would be my first time trying out a roccat mouse. 

Neat mice, I could always use one to replace the one I currently have.

i want the kiro , because it has a nice name and because i never tried a gaming mouse before :D

Kova with 2 zone illumination and assignable functions? Just for me :)

I would love that Kiro. Im mg1 on csgo, and feel a lazer mouse might do me some good, my rollball is old as hell.

I would like the kova, because I I like white gaming mice, the sensor is good quality. Roccat are a good brand and thanks for the giveaway linus.

I'd say Kiro and you know why? Because i'm still using a 12 years old Logitech mouse  :D  :D 
Keep up the good videos!

I want Kiro not because It is better than the Kova, but they both are better than my PS2 mouse with a nice blue light when it's turned off. :D 

I could use a new mouse since the wire of my old one is slowly degrading. Kova since it looks better and my RGB keyboard could use a companion.

Kova. why I want it is because my gaming mouse is broken and at the minute I can't afford to buy a new one so I'm using a dell one witch is about 5 year old mouse and the dpi is horrible in it I would really like the mouse please

Both of the mice look awesome and I would like to get both, BUT, being that I use a laptop and usually carry it in my bag the KIRO looks like a better option being that it looks smaller but still packs a punch. For sure my pick of the two. ;)

Cheers, keep making these awesome vids.

Like it if you like it, dislike it if you dislike it... oh wait.

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.00GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler master hyper 212 EVO | MOBO: ASUS Z170-A | RAM: HyperX 16gb fury ddr4 2133MHz

PSU: CORSAIR RMx Series 750W HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB GPU: Intel hd 530 | Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5

My current mouse is a mostly broken logitech mouse that needs sever replacement, i hope to win a Kova mouse

Dat kova. Life after the death of my g502 is a daily struggle against succumbing to buying a Razer mouse.

Hey guys! I would love the kovo, my old mouse broke, and i really need a new one;(...Im currently using my microsoft wireless mouse 100...and it sucks.

I need a gaming mouse so bad ;) 

Kova White. Cause you rarely see white mice nowadays. It's all go black or go home!

Kova especially in white  :lol:

Thanks for this giveaway... #excited :3 

Never had a 'good' mouse, always just whatever i found lying around or that i could pick up cheap. I'd love to have one and the Kova White looks really nice :) Thanks for the giveaway!

Hey Linus How Are You !!! I Actually Want The Kova White . And i Want It Because I Have Just Started PC Gaming And In Search Of A Good Gaming Mouse This Would Definitely Help Me​. Thank You If U Choose Me!!!!!! :)

I want Kiro, because my MX1100 is really old.

The kova because of it's design and sensor. Also because my current mouse is dying :(

I would love to have the Roccat Kova white or black (not fussed) as the CM storm devestator peripherals I have arn't as good and need to be upgraded! This would definitely push me into getting a new keyboard aswell ;)

The Kiro looks great! I like the shape of the mouse because of my hand size and shape :)