Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

the Kova would be a nice replacement for my Bloody V7, after 6 months i still couldn't get used to that shape

HOLY $H!T that is an awesome ssd :P To answer your question, yeah!!! i would love for you to continue this format of video :) even if it's not particularly applicable to me personally, being able to see top of the line hardware as it's released is just cool to learn about. :) Also i miss your office vlogs they were funny :) thank you again Linus and team!

I would like that Kova, mostly since my current mouse is dying because of me using it too much, and i cant afford a replacement in the near future

I would like to win this because I've never had a gaming mouse before. I've just been using a regular mouse for just about anything and I really want to switch.

Kiro!

I'm currently using A4Tech piece of crap :(

I would like a Kiro as my Razer Lachesis is starting to die on me. :rolleyes:

I would like the Kova.
If i get a choice for its colour i'd love the black one.
Love the LMG content.

I'd like to win the kova. I'm going to build my first custom pc very soon and it would be nice to have a new gaming mice with a new gaming pc!  :)

I prefer the look of the Kiro and would be very happy to replace my ancient razer mamba with it. Its a miracle it's lasted over the countless years.

"Hey, thanks ROCCAT, we love these kinds of giveaways. You should do more of them, because they're freaking awesome!"

No wait for real, I need a new mouse, because right now I just have a shitty wireless one ...

I would love to get that Kova (preferably in white, please? :D)  Roccat ROCKS  B)

I really hope I win, I really need another mouse instead of my small wireless logitech mouse :).

Kiro, I live in a 3rd world country were the closest I've gotten to a gaming mouse is my genius PS/2 mouse.

That kid from Cape Town.

I would like to have the Kiro, looks cool and probably feels awesome and it will fill all of my needs. Thank you guys for the giveaway!

Man i would totaly take Kova.

I have Roccat Isku FX already and im just looking for mouse so this would be totally awesome since its like the only nice mouse from roccat i saw :D

Roccat Kova White!

Why?

Three good reasons.

1.Because I'm currently convincing my girlfriend to become a gamer! (this could tip the scale in my favor)

2.Because girls DON'T like gray nor black color.

3.Because mouse with that DPI could sure help her with her programs since she is designer. (at least she is becoming one)

There, now you know! :D

I want to win Roccat Kova, because I just have a generic 5$ wireless mouse hooked up to my desktop PC and I think that it is time to upgrade after 5 or so years using that wireless mouse.

The Kova looks amazing. 

I'd like a new one because mine is an old one with low DPI level. 

The Kova would be awesome, since my current basic logictech mouse is held together with tape :)

kova would be awesome.

it would be a really good replacement for my deathadder that i'm using now

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

I would like the Kova, been looking to replace my mouse which has been with me for over 2 years now and through bad or worse its almost giving up on me ( hang in there buddy )
Goodluck to everyone :)

Hey Guys

That Roccat Kova looks really slick. would love to get one ^_^

damn my first post so nervous *-* 

by the way.. 

Hey Thanks Roccat we love these kinds of giveaways, you should do more of them cus theyre freaking awesome!

<(*-*<) mHm (>*-*)>

should i mention my 5€ mouse atm? i don't think so... 

greeting from Germany everyone ♥ 

I would love to win a black Kova. Because I love my recently bought Kova (love it), but I'm really missing the extra buttons next to left and right click!