Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would choose the kiro, it looks better with my system

Kova White ! ! 

Because i have been looking for a new mouse for the last half year and would love to get something to glow up my dark looking for work days! 

This Roccat kiro would be a great mouse. Im helping my friend build a computer and this would be a big help.

I will probably aim for Kova. But this doesn't meter that much. Why would I like to win a mouse? Cause I am and old games enthusiast, without proper gear to to appreciate most of games. Most of the time I used just office mouse. And now is the time for a change. Maybe with a bit of luck? Maybe.

I would like to have a Kiro because that would help me to edit videos and play/ FPS

CPU: i7 4790k GPU: GTX 970 RAM: 2x8GB 1866 MHz Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit Pro

I would like to win the Kova I believe, that's the white one if I'm not mistaken, although both those mice look friggin' awesome! I would like to win one of them because I am currently using a laptop that can play a few games but will be building a computer shortly,(through watching your reviews), and would like to have a sweet mouse to go with it! Also the following on twitter thing, I have a twitter but my twitter name is not the username I have here, how does that work? Like how could I let you guys know that I followed Roccat?

The kova would be a big upgrade to my current mouse.

A Kova would be nice to get. My mouse that i use now is pritty much garbage. ;)

Well I need one of these mouses. I would prefer the kova but Kiro would be nice too. I just need a good mouse for gaming because at the moment I'm using an old hp office mouse xD

What to do if I do not use twitter and don't plan to use it? Though I am a huge fan of LTT videos :-)

My mouse is dying, scrollwheel died xD (part of the plastic bar that holds it in the scrolling mech broke), thumb buttons are sticking sometimes, I've had my mouse for 3 years.

I don't think I 'NEED' a mouse but it would be a great thing if I got a new one.

I followed ROCCAT (Twitter : Keldon Yahne)

and I've seen many of your videos (LinusTechTips, NCIX, QuickTips) you guys rock, I live in the us and I'm 19.

I even fold proteins when I sleep on my PC for linustechtips xD (completed 2 Rhodopsin folds as of today)

I prefer Kova but Kiro works too, just not white.

Kova would be nice to play cs:go because there is more buttons and cool scroll wheell. And Kova is finnish and mean hard :D

I need this mouse, it looks completely epic. I am in huge need of something this great and ergonomically pleasing. My current mouse is busy falling apart, it double clicks at random times which is severely annoying when working in Photoshop, Blender and most importantly playing games such as CS:GO :) .In my position as a passionate content creator and gamer, the Kova would come in as my best weapon of choice, because I will be able to utilize the programmable buttons to make the time I spend in front of my screens more productive and enjoyable.

Greetings from South Africa :D

Hi Guys. I would like to take part in the giveaway for the Kova mouse. I would gift it to a frined of mine who is always struggeling to find a comfortable mouse, as he is left handed.

Also looking forward to more of tzhese giveaways in the future. Keep up the good work. :)

I like kiro ,it look bether to me

I wanted that mouse becose my mouse is old