Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Would love the Kova, my MX518 is due to retire soon anyway! ;)

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Would like to win the Roccat kiro mouse! i like the simple design of the mouse! would like to give it a try!

CPU i7-6700k Motherboard MSI Z170A GAMING M5 RAM KINGSTON HYPERX FURY 2X4GB GPU ZOTAC GEFORCE GTX970 AMP! EXTREME CORE EDITION Case COUGAR ATX Storage WESTERN DIGITAL BLUE 1TB PSU CORSAIR RM650X Display(s) AOC G2460PQU 24" Cooling COOLER MASTER HYPER 103 CPU COOLER Keyboard CORSAIR STRAFE RGB Mouse CORSAIR M65 RGB Sound MICROLAB FC360/RAZER KRAKEN 7.1 CHROMA/AUDIO TECHNICA M50X Operating System WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE

I think I'd like the Kova. either one would be nice considering I'm still using the generic Dell mouse that came with my first computer. B)

I'd love a Kova mostly because my old Kone XTD is dying and I love the Roccat branding

Love the Roccat products ,kova would be a nice replacement for my current mouse.

ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570**AMD Ryzen 5800X**16G Corsair Vengence RGB 3600Mhz **ASUS Strix RX6700XT OC**Corsair H150i RGB Platinum AIO**Samsung 2-2TB 970 EVO Plus m.2**2-860 2 1/2 EVO 1Tb SSD's**Creative Sound Blaster Z**Corsair HX1200i PSU w/Black sleeved corsair Cables**Corsair 5000D Airflow**BenQ XL2730Z 1440p 144Hz 27"**BenQ XL2720Z 27"**Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Keyboard**Roccat Kave 5.1 Gaming headset,Roccat Kone Pure Black Gaming mouse**Windows 10 PRO

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to have a kova because it will make playing games a lot easier! thanks!

I'd love the kova as it looks sick and because I use quite an old HP mouse...8Z1gCC9.jpg

Just want to try it out and see if it could beat my trusty G700s.

10850k @5.0GHZ | Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 | ASUS Prime Z490-A | EVGA 2080 TI XC Ultra Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB @3200 MHZ | Corsair Air 540 | CoolerMaster MM720 | Artisan Zero Soft | Tofu65 w/ Tealios V2

I would like the kova mouse because it loos really cool and because of it's really high DPI

I am totally into the roccat Kova.

Can I tell you why I need this mouse? NEED. Like with an N, an E, an A, and D.

First off, I am broke as a joke! I can't afford a new mouse, refurbished mouse, broken mouse, real mouse, mice, or one found in the dumpster.

Yes I am too poor for a dumpster mouse.

-with that said, I dumped a bajillion dollars into my gaming rig, and am running a dell mouse, you know, the standard dell mouse, ol' faithful, good old c8639 (I want to burn it)

BUT

I absolutely adore roccats products! I recently purchase the roccat isku fx gaming keyboard, and it works like a dream, *shoutout to Linus for doing the UNBOXING and that's what made me buy it* although the caps lock feature blows my mind.... Is it there? Does it do stuff like Caps? Oh well who reads the manual anyway??!

BUT!

The dpi on this mouse would be absolutely perfect for CSGO and Dirty Bomb, which I play avidly.

- I don't need all the extra buttons for added functions like the razer naga, and I couldn't afford it even if I wanted it!

- I'm sure the weight of this mouse won't kill my ever sensitive wrists (hah)

- who DOESNT want more RGB? Especially to match my keyboard!

- (yeah It'd be a good match for the roccat keyboard just said that but reemphasizing it)

- it'll be in a smoke- free home, contradictory to my name (hah)

- I will have the added buttons for different stuff like reload, crouch, shift, if I do decide to use them

I think that's about it.

Thank you Linus for giving away other people's stuff, you're the Robin Hood of techies, and thank you roccat for the bad a$$ products for banging prices that get the job done'

Sincerely,

Caleb/Beast Man/OG KUSH

p.s. I don't smoke it just feels right! 

I would like the Kova because right now I don't have a mouse and this is a good way to get one.

Go Kova!

I would love to have the Kova because I've been stuck with a bad old mouse for awhile and I really want to take my gaming to a whole new level! As soon as I saw this mouse I knew I had to have it!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I like the look of the white Kova, but they both are nice. I don't need that many buttons, but you don't have to use them all, right :)

I want the Kova. I need a more precise mouse for gaming. 

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I had always been a PC Gamer but I never ever had a gaming mouse or any gaming accessory, they are expensive for me and the cheap ones are just too bad, I would like the ROCCAT KOVA if I get chosen. Thank You.

Kova White, It would be nice to get my very first gaming mouse and in that particular color because it would force me to keep it clean plus it looks amazing :D

Kova please, currentlying using a borrowed second hand mouse due to new one braking a few days out of warranty...