Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Personally I would like the Kiro because of its simplistic design. I want it because I need something better than the $10 mouse I got from the dollar store that I have yet to upgrade.

White Kova looks slick. A new mouse would be great right now as my Kone Pure is starting to die after 3 years of usage.

I would like the Kiro, as it looks sleeker and more discreet.

I would love the Kova.  I am a big CS:GO player and my G502 is starting to have issues with it's sensor :(.

It would be nice to actually win one of these. I prefer Roccat Kova to replace my SS Kana that had worn out.

As usual thanks for the giveaway! I'd love to replace my aging Razer Orochi with the Kova! ^^

Kova. Right now i am using a 15 dollar mouse from Walmart and I would like a better one.

this so nice.. 

KOVA RGB for the win. i want to win this because i want to change my non gaming mouse..   :D  :D  :D  :D

Researching what mouse to buy at the moment actually, might hold off until after the competition though. I think id like to try the Kova, in need of a new mouse with my current Logitech G500 having a sensor problem i think where it just doesn't really move at random times. 

Hey Linustechtips,

I would like to win the White Roccat Kova Or The Black Kiro because ever since I've subscribed to linus tech tips I've dreamt of building a pc of my own and with linus helpful guides and scrap yard wars series I've learned alot about building pcs on my own. I recently bought a Corsair Air 540 case and either mouse would go great with the white and black color scheme the case offers I'm saving up my earnings in order to buy components one at a time till I acquire all the components I need. Keep doing what you're doing Linus and co. your content is not only great but also very informative and I look forward to the next video. Much love for you guys down here in the east coast of the US.

Joshua K.

my part picker guide

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vynzqs

I would like to win the Roccat Kova because I used a few of their products before like the Kave headset and I found them very durable and of a better quality to what I am particularly used to. I would like to see if their mice are up the same quality as products :D

Holy crap I would love either of those mice.

My crappy old swann mouse is failing so hard. This would be awsome

I'd like the Kova (White) because I'm a big gaming enthusiast and it would look really cool with the new gaming Pc that I'm a building at the minute :)

The Kiro would be sweet! I would love to try out something new and upgrade 

Hey Linus, the Kiro would be an awesome upgrade from the consumer Logitech mouse that I am currently using. Haven't had the spare money to buy a better one but have really had my eyes on the RGB peripherals :)  Thanks for the consideration

I would love a Kova White since it will go along beautifully with my white build!

good luck everyone

Both designs kova and kiro in their own aspects have good design and different uses but of course for all the elitist crowd most are leaning towards the kova for its push for specs and gaming perspective, I myself  also leaning to the kova. Good luck, to me that is HAAAAAA

Kova in white would match my upcoming black&white build while also being incredibly freaking awesome!

Kova would be nice.  I'm currently stuck with a dying Sidewinder Mouse that has a very jerky cursor.