Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse!!!   :)  :)  :) 

I have multiple reasons I want to win that sexy Kova.  It's better than my cheapo Logitech S520 mouse, my job sucks and I didn't win that epic PowerBall  money which I only needed a mere 1.8 million dollars to retire for the next 50 years ($36,000/yr).  I had a dream, it didn't come true and for some reason I feel that Kova mouse will melt my worries away if I were to win it.  Plus I love LEDs. lol

post-307080-0-79184700-1453435187.jpg

I would like a Kova because honestly my current mouse is out to get me murdered in every game possible (disconnects randomly) and I can't afford another mouse besides a *fantastic* microsoft mouse

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Kova, have the first edition, love it although the middle button broke. Easy shift makes up for it though

I'd have to go with the Kiro because I don't like too much lighting on my peripherals and won't need many buttons.

I would like the Kova, because I'm using some 3 dollar mouse that I found at Goodwill. I can't afford any high-end gaming mouse.

Thanks for the giveaway guys ! This is awesome!

The black ROCCAT is amazing, it looks like a racing car. the USB cord looks very solid. I would prefer that one since it'll fit with my black rig!

Would love to be the owner of a certain mouse called Kova.

I'd like the kova I just got into gaming and just got a computer for it and it would be nice to have a new mouse to go with it

The Roccat Kova would be a dream come true. MY current Tt eSports Level 10M isn't cutting it anymore. It's too bulky and feels like a brick in the hand. 

Kiro looks nice. Time for an upgrade from my CM Storm.

The Kova. I'm stuck using a $10 Logitech right now and it sucks. 

That Kova White looks nice for future PC builds. Have been hearing some nice stuff (build, software) about Roccat never tried anything from them though.

Kova... I'm currently using a Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000, yes it's as bad as it sounds... it also would explain my kill:death ratio 

Would love the Kuro as it will pair nicely with the new Ryos keyboard i just got to replace my very old logitech kb.

This would be sweet. I only have a really cheap mouse right now. Thanks guys

I would like the kova. I really want any mouse at this point because my microsoft wireless mouse if having input lag issues and when I game it sucks. But really either mouse would be a great win! You guys are awesome and I love giveaways!

I would love a new gaming mouse. Mine is getting a little old. I broke my Razor Mamba :(. I would love to try and Roccat mouse.

Hey LinusTechTips team, 

King of the north here #RobbStark lol

I want the ROCCAT Kova mouse (in white color if possible) because I already have the death adder chroma and I am looking for a mouse thats different always had wanted to use a ROCCAT mouse but they were completely sold out at Walmart and Best Buy so I ended up going with the deathadder and I bought the Steelseries Rival 300 for my brother. Roccat is a really nice company that makes high end gaming mice without any gimmicks it's no wonder why the Tyon is one of the best gaming mouse ever built it's featured in Hardware Cannuck's video too ever since I saw it I fell in love with it. It's kinda like the Logitech g502 where you can easily scroll up and down (sideways too) with that special button near the scroll wheel 

I would really like the Roccat Kova! It looks like a great mouse and I would love to have it in my hand. I love ergonomic mice like Roccat's.

Fx 8350 - Club3D R9 290 - Asrock 990fx FATAL1TY - Kingston Fury Red 16GB - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - WD Blue 1TB - CM Storm Scout 2 - Corsair RM850 - Samsung S24D390HL - Hannspree HL161ABB