Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

That Kova would be so amazing. Pretty much anything would be amazing. I'm using a knockoff Chinese "gaming" mouse that my friend bought for 15$ with shipping that he didn't like. I think he went back to one of those small wireless Logitech mice if that gives you an idea. Would go great with a mechanical keyboard I'm saving up for too. New peripherals = new life. :)

Kova due to the fact my mouse is messing up ... so i'm in need of it, but not desperately though xD

I'd like the Kova. Performance MX is on the fritz and it will match my KONE headphones

would love to have the Kova mouse, never tried the roccat mouse before, and I think the kova would be a great start!

i would like to win the either because my friend has a bad i buy power mouse and it messes with his aim and he needs a new mouse but dosent have the money

The Zira, because of the 3 it looks the best in my opinion. its basic looking, and I want a nice gaming mouse.

I do like the look of the Kiro, Looks more simple than the Kova.

GPU: Gigabyte HD7970 | Mobo: ASUS Z97i PLUS | CPU: 4790K

HDD: Samsung 1tb SSD | Disp: 3x Asus 23.6" 1080p

RAM: 16gb Kingston Hyper X | Case: None

I would love that kova because it looks AWESOME!

Kova, for better experience with fingertip/claw grip, and my scrolling wheel doesnt have any led at all, so it would be cool to light up my finger, make him dance a little bit :)

Kiro would be my preferred choice  :) I currently do not own a gaming mice and it would be fantastic if I won this as it would definitely improve my gameplay!

I would love to get the Kiro because I am creating my first gaming setup and don't have any good peripherals yet. I don't need all of the different buttons on the Kova and think that the Kiro would fit into my theme very well.

I like the Kova 'cause it looks more badass

The Roccat Lua was my first "gaming mouse" and I really loved the feel of it but sadly I learned very quickly the need for more buttons so I went with the m45 due to Linus' recommendation. I would love to win the Kova to see how it stacks up :)

A black Kova would be nice, btw my mouse sucks.

AMD Ryzen 7 1700, 3.75GHz, 1.3625v, AMD Wraith Spire.

Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce, 1950MHz, 10.5GHz.

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200, running at 2933. CMK16GX4M2B3200C16.

MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Bios v1.4.

EVGA 650GQ.

2x Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB running in raid 0.

4TB HDD.

Thermaltake View 28 Case.

LG 25" 2560x1080 IPS 60Hz, 25UM58-P. (ikr, upgrading soon).

3x Corsair SP120.

Redragon K550 RGB Mechanical Keyboard.

Logitech G300s.

Steelseries qck+ mousepad.

The Kova would be great for when I play Mechwarrior online so i can assign all my weapon groups on the mouse 

I want roccat kova rgb performance gaming mouse- any colour..because i want to win once in this life..

Kiro, I guess. I'm really familiar with gaming mice and I have also wanted to try a gaming mouse to see just what all the hype is about.

I would like the Kova, and because I have a regular old Dell mouse and I need to step up my game  :D  I would really enjoy winning thank you LMG for this giveaway lettt meee winnnnnn xD

Kova is good for me

i need some RGB element in my mouse :D

Danggg, that Love mouse looks beast. Need something to replace my default Microsoft mouse that's ancient