Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The Kiro, My cat knocked my el-cheapo mouse off of my desk and made a short in the cord :( Soldering made it better, but I melted some of the plastic that held it together, so gorilla tape came to my rescue once again :) I also like the simplistic design without crazy LEDs, its a very humble looking mouse.

Lefty here, Gimme dat kova white for the side buttons and their sweet knife/weapon toggle in battlefield!

post-307063-0-96744500-1453434774_thumb.

The Kova in white looks awesome; looks like a comfortable grip, good button placement, and white matches my build. I could go for an upgrade from my generic "gaming" mouse.

I want the KOVA white the elegant outside and a Beast inside 

Kova. its a good looking mouse and id like to see how good one is.

I would love the Kiro mouse because my razer mouse is on its last legs because of how much I game with it.

Thanks Linus!!!

I'd Love to have a ROCCAT Kiro! I currently have their Isku|FX Gaming Keyboard and their Kone XTD Gaming Mouse and I absolutely LOVE their products! I have a couple of Gaming PC builds planned for the future and would love to obtain one of their Mice for free! :) Linus and members of ROCCAT, please keep up the awesome work!

Well, I'd like that Nova tho. Looks pretty nice and I need a new mouse anyway.  ;)

I would like to win the Kova because of:

A. The braided cable which will allow me to travel while preserving the lifespan of aforementioned cable

B. Because it looks cool

C. See answer B

Kova. The Kova's spec's alone are amazing, but add on top of that a great look with glowing mouse wheel. call it a done deal, sign me up!!!

I want a Kova! because it looks badass... and i want that juicy sensor :)... also because Roccat peripherals are kind of rare down here in Argentina and i wish i could test them.

WOW That new Kova looks sexy as, and it perfectly goes with my white/black themed build(The white one). Would love to win one of those new kovas and replace my Kova+ for a really sexy themed mice to fit with my nzxt noctis white. Thanks for the giveaway guys, and goodluck all.

I want a Kova mouse because it has RGB, it looks cool and has high DPI settings that I can fiddle with! I like the looks of it in both white and black, but I'd probably prefer black so that it doesn't look dirty.

I rlly want to try that Kova mouse, 

and i want it because i want to leave my mouse to my brother, he play with a genius generic mouse :S

im pretty new to Linus tech-tips i have been following you guys since about November and your videos really helped to influence my latest PC build, but in regards to this giveaway i would love any Roccat mouse just so i can complete my Roccat triple threat set up, at present i have a Roccat Kave xtd headset, and for a keyboard i have the Roccat Isku- illuminated gaming keyboard. all i need now is a mouse and if i could pick i would personally love the Roccat Kova, here's hoping i can finally complete my triple threat setup

-best regards, ThatGuyWithTheRedLEDs

i want to have that kova to replace my cheap mouse. tnx LINUS and ROCCAT!

Kova White. I want my first gaming mouse I'm tired using these in my gaming.

12570868_10207026662403636_28951781_n.jp

first of all I haven't used anything but a regular mouse and a friend of mine lent me his  razer mouse and I was mind blown by how game changing it was to have such a customisable mouse!

I would love to get my first ever cutting edge mouse like that KOVA!

i need to stop using a old dell mouse that came with a old optiplex 750 from like 10 years ago

Aselwyn1