What places have you lived in?

Kendrick

UK for 20 years then did a year in industry in the US then went back to the UK to finish my degree and now I have a job.

England, land of tea and talking endlessly about the weather.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Grew up in Upstate NY, went to school in Northern NY, lived in Albany NY for about 18 months, now I live in Virginia. I have also spent significant amounts of time in both San Diego and Japan.

I'll just list the places that I have lived in for longer than a month

• Hong Kong, Hong Kong
  • Osaka, Japan
  • San Francisco, USA
  • Lyon, France
  • Orléans, France
  • Paris, France
  • Kiev, Ukraine
  • London, UK
  • Munich, Germany
  • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • Copenhagen, Denmark

My parents traveled a lot for work, so I got to vist a lot of places. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I'll just list the places that I have lived in for longer than a month

• Hong Kong
  • Osaka, Japan
  • San Francisco, USA
  • Lyon, France
  • Orléans, France
  • Paris, France
  • Kiev, Ukraine
  • London, UK
  • Munich, Germany
  • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • Copenhagen, Denmark

My parents traveled a lot for work, so I got to vist a lot of places. 

You are lucky I lived here my entire life, never had the chance to go to that many places.

I wish I had more money  :rolleyes:

Lived and born in scummy Birmingham, UK. :P Have lived in Redditch for a bit last year, and might be moving to Southampton later this year if I start uni. I'm excited to get out of this city to be honest. I've never left the UK either :|

Student Life Build Yo: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3350p, ASRock H61M-VG4, Sapphire Nitro R9 380x

12GB DDR3-1333, Corsair CX600, SanDisk 120GB SSD, Asus Xonar DGX, Corsair 200R, Headphones: Takstar HI 2050.

~First PC Build!~

You are lucky I lived here my entire life, never had the chance to go to that many places.

I wish I had more money  :rolleyes:

Well, I got to visit a lot of places, but I never really saw any of them. 

As said, my parents traveled for work, so traveling was just our way of life and it was pretty much something that was an everyday thing. 

When we weren't traveling, we usually lived out of suitecases in hotel rooms.

And I'm pretty envious of people that has lived the same place all their life. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Malaysia *food gasm*> Egypt *dust/so-many-stars-at-night gasm* > Germany *err..hm..14 day returns?*

Finland has also 14 day returns... I have lived in Finland for the whole of my life. Planning to move abroad asap (UK or Germany). Never move to Finland. Too cold and dark. :)

King of Off Topic.

well, i better step up my game because clearly i live in ****

Chile and Australia.

In Australia I've lived in Victoria and NSW. I think I've lived in just about every suburb in Sydney at some point.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

i have lived in the bay area my whole life. Farthest move i have done was less than a mile :lol:. Thats the bay area housing market for you.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Finland has also 14 day returns... I have lived in Finland for the whole of my life. Planning to move abroad asap (UK or Germany). Never move to Finland. Too cold and dark. :)

First thing that comes to mind about Finland is rally/racing haha..

But i love cold and dark places. maybe cus malaysia is always so bright and hot haha..

Well... when I was 4 years old I moved from my country "Iraq" to The UAE from 2000 till 2010 then I moved back to Iraq 2010 till 2012 "some s*** happened" and now I am in the UK since 2012 and I have been living in Manchester :)

It's not really that cold, and dark winters shouldn't be a problem. The climate is pretty mild.

What is a problem though, is the economy, job availability, and people: they are often overly nationalistic, xenophobic, attention whores for thinking they are some special snowflakes (spoiler: they are not), and barely have knowledge what's happening outside of their little bubble.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

It's not really that cold, and dark winters shouldn't be a problem. The climate is pretty mild.

What is a problem though, is the economy, job availability, and people: they are often overly nationalistic, xenophobic, attention whores for thinking they are some special snowflakes (spoiler: they are not), and barely have knowledge what's happening outside of their little bubble.

Finland... more like funland :D :D

ok ill stop

Tokyo, Japan for 13 years

Hong Kong SAR China for 3 years and a month.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Lived in US for my entire life.

In a apartment when I was first born for a few months in Grand Rapids, MI

Then we moved into a house in Grand rapids, lived there for 3 years.

Moved down to Florida when I was 4, we lived in my grandparents house for a few weeks until we found a good house in Holiday.

Moved into a house in Spring Hill FL, lived there for 7 years.

Then just recently moved into this new house in 2014, same city like 10 miles away from my old house.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

Five different US States and 2 different prefectures in Japan.

浪速の建てるは静か用に建てました!- Build Log Coming Soon!

Los Angeles->

Los Vegas->

Boulder Co->

Denver->

Los Angeles->

Portland OR->

Seattle->

Portland OR->

Los Angeles

I moved around a lot, I am staying here in LA for a while, unless I move to Euro somehow.

I was born in Niskayuna, NY stayed there till I was 1 year old.

Then I went to LA and stayed there till I was 3 years old.

Then I moved to Bangalore and I've lived here for ~12 years

HP Pavilion p007tx (i5 4210u, gt840m, 8GB DDR3 memory and a 1 TB HDD that makes cool sounds when booting up) 

Since my laptop can't run modern games too well I use a PS4