XBox One’s EA Access heads to PC as Origin Access

zMeul

source: https://www.vg247.com/2016/01/12/xbox-ones-ea-access-headed-to-pc-as-origin-access/

Screen-Shot-2016-01-12-at-19.17.05-e1452

---

I guess EA got enough people with loose wallets on XB1 that they expand this service to the PC user base

now, you can be a BETA/ALPHA tester on your own money, instead of you know ... getting paid

I just .. I can't .. how!?!? people do buy into this crap?! I guess they do  :unsure:

Microtransactions, paid subscriptions and DLC's are the future. Fact is, they make billions on microtransactions alone! Blizzard/Activision is another company that's adopted this business model.

Look at their stocks over the course of five years.

THMLLTG.jpg

h08naXD.jpg

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Microtransactions, paid subscriptions and DLC's are the future. Fact is, they make billions on microtransactions alone! Blizzard/Activision is another company that's adopted this business model.

Look at their stocks over the course of five years.

THMLLTG.jpg

h08naXD.jpg

That bubble will burst eventually...remember ET

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

This is really no different than games for gold or PS+.

which is why I think both are a ripoff

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

We're complaining that ea is letting us test new games for almost nothing?

So if you sign up for only a month you get to keep the games

No, you can play the games for as long as you keep your subscription up. Once you cancel and run out of time, you cannot access the game anymore unless you re-sub or buy the game you want to play. Think Netflix, Spotify, etc.

So wait...the sub gives you the access to games you don't own? For $4.99 a month? That sounds like a good deal, if the game library updates.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'll probably get it for 1-2 months to play the new Need for Speed if it is in the package, if it isn't Origin has done goofed, none of the games on there are worth anything, especially not during a sale

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

It would be good if DLC was included, without it though I don't feel it is worth it. Games take a long time to come on, a 10 hour trial for a decent game is shit, and the discount you get is worthless when you can buy them for half the price elsewhere.

This is cool, Gaben look and make it 1.99 a month to access all steam games.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi