The Division got reviewed by the ESRB, leaks part of what to expect in the game

AlTech

So, the ESRB rated Tom Clancy's The Division. And it has Intense violence.  Not just any ordinary violence. It also feature Strong Language and Blood (Duh). 

But the most important thing is that it contains clues as to what the game is all about.  Specifically some things you may do in the game such as rescuing hostages.

thedivision-635x229.png

As said, the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) recently rated Tom Clancy’s The Division for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.  The tactical-shooter has received a Mature rating due to blood, intense violence, and strong language. While this is not uncommon for recent shooters, the rating’s description reveals some more information on the game.

This is a enhanced version of the rating summary (more clear and easy to read):

This is a third-person shooter in which players assume the role of a sleeper agent of The Division, a secret government agency designed to respond to major disasters. As players explore urban areas after a bio-terrorism attack, they combat street gangs and militias in realistic tactical fire fights; characters mostly use machine guns, shotguns, turrets, and grenades to kill enemies. Combat is highlighted by realistic gunfire, screams of pain, and large splashes of blood. Several sequences depict corpses, some tied up or hanging from railings, and players must rescue hostages in some levels of the game. Cutscenes occasionally depict bound hostages being stabbed or shot in the head. The words “f**k,” “sh*t,” and “a*shole” appear in the dialogue.

Honestly this is kinda cool. let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

Here is the E3 trailer

Source - http://wccftech.com/the-division-esrb-rated-includes-hostage-rescue-missions-cutscenes/

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

welp, that's a game completely spoiled...

anyways, hearing that might pit this game into making you decide some pretty gruesome situations 

this game has all of my hype, after the let down of rainbow six, and i couldn't hope anymore for a game, that ubisoft doesn't fudge up.

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

welp, that's a game completely spoiled...

anyways, hearing that might pit this game into making you decide some pretty gruesome situations 

How is it spoiled?

this game has all of my hype, after the let down of rainbow six, and i couldn't hope anymore for a game, that ubisoft doesn't fudge up.

Pretty much my situation right now. I thought Siege was the biggest letdown in 2015 and I'm hoping The Division isn't the biggest letdown for 2016.

Pretty much my situation right now. I thought Siege was the biggest letdown in 2015 and I'm hoping The Division isn't the biggest letdown for 2016.

I enjoyed siege for some reason, playing with people on mics it's quite fun, I wouldn't personally buy it at the current price but when it drops in price I'll consider it. What part of the game didn't you enjoy?

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I won't touch it until the 1% chance that they weren't lying about it being open world is confirmed, and that there wasn't any visual downgrade from preview videos.

In other words, never.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I won't touch it until the 1% chance that they weren't lying about it being open world is confirmed, and that there wasn't any visual downgrade from preview videos.

In other words, never.

From gameplay they've shown at E3  it looked like dungeon based game. I really hope that it's not the case.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I enjoyed siege for some reason, playing with people on mics it's quite fun, I wouldn't personally buy it at the current price but when it drops in price I'll consider it. What part of the game didn't you enjoy?

Mechanics from older games not being present, no coop/singleplayer, customization options for weapons/characters is completely gone, and server issues during the whole free weekend where couldn't even finish the 5-6 matches I played, kept getting kicked for no reason and many others had the same issues from what I've read on Reddit.

So things being gone from older iterations and a bad experience. I'm sure it's fun, but I put literally hundreds of hours on Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on Xbox 360 in its prime and Siege is nowhere close to what that game used to offer. So it's also more of a situation where if Siege can't provide a similar or better experience I'd rather just skip it entirely and remember my past Rainbow Six experience instead.

Mechanics from older games not being present, no coop/singleplayer, customization options for weapons/characters is completely gone, and server issues during the whole free weekend where couldn't even finish the 5-6 matches I played, kept getting kicked for no reason and many others had the same issues from what I've read on Reddit.

So things being gone from older iterations and a bad experience. I'm sure it's fun, but I put literally hundreds of hours on Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on Xbox 360 in its prime and Siege is nowhere close to what that game used to offer. So it's also more of a situation where if Siege can't provide a similar or better experience I'd rather just skip it entirely and remember my past Rainbow Six experience instead.

Oh right, I had no such issues with the free weekend. I never played the older games so I have nothing to compare it to:/, I don't like that games are starting to skimp on content, you would think that with a multiplayer centric game that it would have more maps or game modes as they've got less time invested in creating animated sequences and voice acting in a single player campaign. Ubisoft pushing too hard to get games released probs

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Very interested into this game, but having it associated with Ubisoft really bugs me (Ubisoft's past games failures, Uplay, etc.). Really hope it ends up being good so that I can enjoy it, though I'm still waiting for after the release of the game to help me determine if Ubisoft did well or not.

I think it is more the price tag that is discouraging me (and possibly others) from buying this game. Similar (though different in many aspects) to CS:GO, but at least CS:GO has a much more affordable price in comparison.

I'm sure it's fun, but I put literally hundreds of hours on Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on Xbox 360 in its prime and Siege is nowhere close to what that game used to offer.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 was so much fun even with the terrible AI and mechanics in the game. I'm disappointed that Siege took a more CS:GO-like approach.

Oh right, I had no such issues with the free weekend. I never played the older games so I have nothing to compare it to:/, I don't like that games are starting to skimp on content, you would think that with a multiplayer centric game that it would have more maps or game modes as they've got less time invested in creating animated sequences and voice acting in a single player campaign. Ubisoft pushing too hard to get games released probs

That's another thing, there really isn't enough content for a $60 purchase, especially on PC. I think that's what really is killing the game for me is that it's way overpriced compared to other PC games.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 was so much fun even with the terrible AI and mechanics in the game. I'm disappointed that Siege took a more CS:GO-like approach.

Oh yeah, RSV2 wasn't perfect by any means, but it was way more fun with how it felt compared to the CoD games at the time.

To me Siege feels more like Battlefield than CSGO.

Well lets just say I won't be in a rush to part with my £50. Especially for a game from ubisoft. I will wait for a sale thank you.

CPU - FX-8350 / GPU - r9 390 / RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance / Storage - Samsung Evo 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD / Case - Fractal Design R5 / PSU - Corsair HX750i / MOBO - ASRock Extreme4

What let you down with Siege? Currently 90+ hours and loving it :o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Which part of the game you are being let down? I feel Siege has the right idea/direction for a competitive shooter if they fix the netcode and hitboxes.

i was excited about the division, then i have this feeling i cannot shake, that it will suck so bad, and the graphic downgrade from E3 footage will be huge, i wish projects like these end up with studios like naughty dog, rockstar, cdproject, instead of ubisoft.

oh well

Called it before and I'm calling it now - this game will blow. It just looks like a game with huge potential to fail, especially since it's coming from Ubisoft.

COMIC SANS

That's a spoiler? That's like telling people a NASCAR event features people racing against each other... of course a post-apocalyptic world is going to not only have bad language but hostages being shot or stabbed to death (or generally mistreated).

Anyways, I'm going to hope this is good (and better than that Siege trash) but I won't hold my breath. My hopes are almost always killed off before my eyes. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The game is delayed way to much, and by now its probably downgraded just look at watchdogs fail which could have been great game got downgraded a lot.

it was delayed because they reworked the whole gameplay, graphic,and physic engine, i remember teh early E3 videos, you saw alot of unique thing, like the animation, and the level of details, thins that made it stand out, now every new video shows how dull it became, now animation is a simple copy past of watch dog, that was a copy past of assasins creed, lighting is crap, shadows crap, detail was greatly reduced, like before when they shot at something you had quiet different effects on the spot where the bullet hit the wall or the car etc, the last video i saw 1 effect of the snow knocked of the the rock, at the same spot over and over again, during ealy video you had this cool 3D map that spawns from the ground and you can walk around it and look, now it's a regular map, anyway Rip.

A bit like spoiling the plot of dayz.... 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.