Deleted

Penny5837

fap enough and you gain so much resistance you cant ejaculate

Resistance? Production can't meet demand, so to speak. You'll also never really enjoy sex because you're too used to the over stimulation of your own grip.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

The fact she didn't even remember you is a good sign that you should move on and fined someone else. Trying to make a ended relationship start again isn't going to help you emotionally. I say chin up! If there's anything I learned about love and loss it stings at first but positive attitude and you'll meet someone you'll like. Happiness is just a positive attitude away! My two cents move on find someone else. Good luck! Xoxo Mady~

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Exactly.

Now, I took time out of my day while I was working to come here and say this:

What in the actual fuck man? Just get a blow up sex doll and fuck that till you're purple. Problem solved.

What wrong with sex at 15? As long as your not jack hammering her like my neighbors dog, a condom with do just fine.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

What wrong with sex at 15? As long as your not jack hammering her like my neighbors dog, a condom with do just fine.

Guess people have issues with it because no one wants a teen mom.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Guess people have issues with it because no one wants a teen mom.

She not going to get pregnant if you wear a raincoat. And op never said anything about her being pregnant.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

This thread is still alive xD? I'm surprised.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

bing.jpg

7 pages and no one gave him crap for using bing?

I expected more "you really trust that information to keep you out of jail?" type responses.

Also, I'd use a private browsing window too before I admitted to a bing search.

7 pages and no one gave him crap for using bing?

I expected more "you really trust that information to keep you out of jail?" type responses.

Also, I'd use a private browsing window too before I admitted to a bing search.

Okay I'm done.

I have no problem with Bing. I use whatever my phone defaults to which is bing

Hasn't failed me yet

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

So this kid popped his cherry. Big fucking whoop. I dont see anyone answering the original question?

Answer? No. No need to get together. Nothing wrong with having a chat with her, but for fucks sakes dont speak to her with the intention of getting back together.

However, considering that you went to a head shrink after your break, it is my opinion it might not be a good idea. You have to decide on your own whether you are ready or not. You are big enough to put you cock in a girls vagoo, you are big enough to think for yourself.

Just be yourself, all any woman wants is a man who is his true self, because once the rumpy pumpy is over or honeymoon period, you have to live with each other.

For some though the honey moon period won't ever die off like myself... can go at it every day all day lol.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi