Deleted

Penny5837

Umm... I'd say honesty is the best policy. Just dont be pushy or creepy. If you miss her, then tell her. But when she tells you to fuck off, you need to drop it immediately.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Girlsaskguys.com

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

You're 15 and you had sex.

You're a fucking idiot.

Hey, if I get the chance HELL YEAH I'm doing it

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

Umm... I'd say honesty is the best policy. Just dont be pushy or creepy. If you miss her, then tell her. But when she tells you to fuck off, you need to drop it immediately.

Thanks.

You're 15 and you had sex.

You're a fucking idiot.

This is the internet man. We gotta keep this a judgement free zone. That being said... WTF man? You wanna be a father at 15? Keep it in your pants, you pervy, testosterone filled, hormonal teenage mess!

(I mean this in the most judgement free, accepting way possible... But also, FU)

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

It sounds like her friends had something to do with it.

That's what I guessed

This is the internet man. We gotta keep this a judgement free zone. That being said... WTF man? You wanna be a father at 15? Keep it in your pants, you pervy, testosterone filled, hormonal teenage mess!

(I mean this in the most judgement free, accepting way possible...)

I know people who had fucking sex at thirteen.

I agree though. Whack it, don't tap it.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

(I mean this in the most judgement free, accepting way possible... But also, FU)

I used a condom. I'm not a dimwitted brick.

I know people who had fucking sex at thirteen.

I agree though. Whack it, don't tap it.

Chop it, dont pop it...

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

JK. Honestly I have never had a GF so I don't know what you would do about that. Just read other peoples suggestions.

Ok. Thanks for the apology.

but why... im 15 and i would never do that lol im not stupid

Condom, pull out, pill truly reduces the chance. Also, going to early college 9/10 of my choices are 18-19 y/o's. The fuck, I'm not about to tell her no.

I used a condom. I'm not a dimwitted brick.

Clearly you are if you think condoms are fool proof... -_- It decreases the odds, but doesn't eliminate them.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

hahaha "i used protection 100% no babies"

thats +1 autisim right there for me

Better than none.

Clearly you are if you think condoms are fool proof... -_- It decreases the odds, but doesn't eliminate them.

I get that.

hahaha "i used protection 100% no babies"

thats +1 autisim right there for me

Condom + Pull out is damn near