Deleted

Penny5837

And you think that prevents it? I'm still trying to assess how deep your lack of knowledge goes...

I think you're just salty you didn't get any at his age.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

If she can count she can mount

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAAH

im dead

im dead

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Let it go, she's not the one and you're like 15

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

You're 15 and you had sex.

You're a fucking idiot.

Exactly.

Now, I took time out of my day while I was working to come here and say this:

What in the actual fuck man? Just get a blow up sex doll and fuck that till you're purple. Problem solved.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Well where do I begin. My ex sort of spent me in a spiral when she broke up with me. She said, "I don't want to hurt you, and I'd be better if I broke up with you." When we broke up, I wasn't the same afterward. She was the one, but I don't know how to do it anymore. She broke up with me in May, and a couple of weeks afterward I ended up in a mental hospital because of my suicidal thoughts. Depression was the answer. The relationship that we had was fast, and was the best one I've had yet. She was different, and perfect. I was a freshman and she was a Junior (Weird, I know). She was the best thing that happened to me. I've held these feeling in for so long, and I don't know what to do about it. Mabye venting was a good idea. I came into a weird conversation with her a while back, and here it is. 9aa471ad0cf18d17368d9d39e253a8d5.jpg

292628f4888fd4d97652e3301901425e.jpg

Before we broke up, we had sex, and my parents don't know (We used protection, don't worry). We went on a few more dates before prom, and everything seemed okay. After prom, on the way home, she didn't seem like her normal self, and seemed unhappy. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew it wasn't good. The Monday after prom, the relationship fell apart. She just dropped it and changed. She said she didn't want to hurt me, and that its be better if we broke up, so she wouldn't hurt me. She said she was going through something, and wasn't happy. I respected her, and moved on. I never really did fill the same.

What do you guys think of this, or should I just let it go? I miss her and I want to be back together, but I don't want it go come off as weird/desperate. Thanks for reading this and dealing with me venting. Please help me have a different look at this, and maybe explain this. Maye help me figure out if it would be right to tell my parents, or just keep it to myself? Should I tell her I miss her? Thanks again for reading this and dealing with it.

Ok, first of all, there is not a "one" there are more or less compatible people and that is it. Don't be a drama queen and snap out of it.

Second, you are obviously not happy with the way things ended. My advice would be to ask her out for a coffee and talk to her face to face.

Third, asking for nudes and then complaining the conversation was weird? Wtf?

Just call her anf ask her out fpr coffee because you want to talk to her.

Fyi, you might not like what she tells you. Bear that in mind.

And let me stress again that there is plenty of proverbial fish in the proverbial sea. You will find another person eventually. It hurts and sucks but that is it.

Btw, you are not the guy who watched pharrel and snoop song beautifull and kept pointing out hpw good looking the girl in tge white bikini was are you?

Edit: to all the guys who told you that you are too young to have sex, tell them to shut their jealous motherfuckin ass up. There is no "right" age and you used protection so fuck them. I had sex for the first time when I was 17 and it was fine. It was in my 20s when I had to do an aids tests and take girls to the pharmacy for the morning after pill.

So yeah, you are ok.

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

Okay, okay you really have to stop saying this, getting back together won't instantly make him a 13 year old dad somehow, jesus.

But we all know that looking at a girl will make her pregnant, right? I mean, that's obviously how it works. Duh.

But we all know that looking at a girl will make her pregnant, right? I mean, that's obviously how it works. Duh.

That's why the Earth is so overpopulated!

you asked here for nudes WTF

Best way to NOT get back with your ex

She did. Not me

She did. Not me

oh right

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Ok, first of all, there is not a "one" there are more or less compatible people and that is it. Don't be a drama queen and snap out of it.

Second, you are obviously not happy with the way things ended. My advice would be to ask her out for a coffee and talk to her face to face.

Third, asking for nudes and then complaining the conversation was weird? Wtf?

Just call her anf ask her out fpr coffee because you want to talk to her.

Fyi, you might not like what she tells you. Bear that in mind.

And let me stress again that there is plenty of proverbial fish in the proverbial sea. You will find another person eventually. It hurts and sucks but that is it.

Btw, you are not the guy who watched pharrel and snoop song beautifull and kept pointing out hpw good looking the girl in tge white bikini was are you?

Edit: to all the guys who told you that you are too young to have sex, tell them to shut their jealous motherfuckin ass up. There is no "right" age and you used protection so fuck them. I had sex for the first time when I was 17 and it was fine. It was in my 20s when I had to do an aids tests and take girls to the pharmacy for the morning after pill.

So yeah, you are ok.

Well I wasn't the one who asked for nudes.

but why... im 15 and i would never do that lol im not stupid

Why Sex isnt a big deal

I lost my V card at 15 

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Also @OP stfu your in high school youll feel like shit about a relationship that was bound to end and wont get over it because you probably stock her IG and other social networks everyday

Im talking from experience because I felt just like you like 6 months ago until I fell in love into a new relationship again and felt the same. 

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Lots of ignorance here in the comments.

Disclaimer: virgin talking.

Is it wise to have sex at age 15? No.

Would any guy do it? Probably yes.

Pulling out is the worst way of preventing pregnancy, people claiming it's "relatively safe" did not follow biology classes.

Condoms should prevent pregnancy, but a little hole in them or just stuff getting around the condom can get someone pregnant.

Then there's the morning-after pill which will likely work, but is expensive as hell and definitely not healthy.

Taking the pill should prevent it though, but running the risk at age 15, although understandable, is a stupid idea.

Just like how pirating games is understandable, but if you get fined, that's not something you shouldn't have expected to happen.

Regardless, the chick you dated clearly has issues with the relationship you were having, I know of very few relationships that managed to hold out for long after they broke up before. It just doesn't work out, your "broken heart" will heal, it's technically just a chemical process of your brain producing stuff to make you feel horrible to make you not want it to happen again and put more effort into a relationship so it won't fail again. Please, for the love of Gaben move on.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Lots of ignorance here in the comments.

Disclaimer: virgin talking.

Is it wise to have sex at age 15? No.

Would any guy do it? Probably yes.

Pulling out is the worst way of preventing pregnancy, people claiming it's "relatively safe" did not follow biology classes.

Condoms should prevent pregnancy, but a little hole in them or just stuff getting around the condom can get someone pregnant.

Then there's the morning-after pill which will likely work, but is expensive as hell and definitely not healthy.

Taking the pill should prevent it though, but running the risk at age 15, although understandable, is a stupid idea.

Just like how pirating games is understandable, but if you get fined, that's not something you shouldn't have expected to happen.

Regardless, the chick you dated clearly has issues with the relationship you were having, I know of very few relationships that managed to hold out for long after they broke up before. It just doesn't work out, your "broken heart" will heal, it's technically just a chemical process of your brain producing stuff to make you feel horrible to make you not want it to happen again and put more effort into a relationship so it won't fail again. Please, for the love of Gaben move on.

Ok.

Exactly.

Now, I took time out of my day while I was working to come here and say this:

What in the actual fuck man? Just get a blow up sex doll and fuck that till you're purple. Problem solved.

and where do you suppose i get a sex doll

or a flesh light ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

You saw it at that age? I feel bad for you.

Not only did i see it at that age. they were that age.

Yep

mah boy! But yeah, you'll be alright. I know how you feel. Trust me. You WILL find many more girl.

To instantly win her back you should show her the LTT channel and tell her you are a loyal member of his community. She wont be able to hold herself back

No silly. It is when a girl goes to tge toilet and sits before the man in there had time to leave. Simple mistakes like that xD

OP, she askes you for nudes? Dayum. Go talk to her. Like now. And don't be too "but baby I love you and we will be together forever vecause we are soulmates" for that is bullshit. Who knows, you might get a christmas treat.

:)

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

and where do you suppose i get a sex doll

or a flesh light ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Amazon. :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

This thread is full of teen anxiety... please, people.

You're fifteen, in five years you're going to look at yourself like a dumbass whilst walking around with women who can make their own decisions and not be pressured into things. At this age, you mistake attraction and infatuation of which you cannot control for love, and then get sad over your one week relationships.

The sole fact that you cannot just go, "suit yourself" to her and move on shows this. You're obsessed; you can't make a rational decision because you fear the "one" will be the only one for you, and came rushing to a a tech forum of all places for relationship advice. Nah, mate. She isn't. You haven't matured yet at age fifteen to understand what it means for a woman to be "the one" - you haven't grown up yourself.

Focus on your studies, she ain't worth it, and one day you'll understand when there's more intellectually level people in your life.

Ignoring what I just said proves my point, by the way. "Nah, Crowes is wrong, I'm totally in love with her and she feels the same way! We're destined star-cross lovers." Don't deal with girls until you can speak to them without squeaking and have sex with them without prematurely ejaculating.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Ignoring what I just said proves my point, by the way. "Nah, Crowes is wrong, I'm totally in love with her and she feels the same way! We're destined star-cross lovers." Don't deal with girls until you can speak to them without squeaking and have sex with them without prematurely ejaculating.

fap enough and you gain so much resistance you cant ejaculate