Deleted

Penny5837

That's what I guessed

Girls can be extremely judgmental about their friends' friends. It probably had to do with one of her friends teasing her about it over some stupid reason.

Clearly you are if you think condoms are fool proof... -_- It decreases the odds, but doesn't eliminate them.

i think your jealous you aint getting any =p and kids are the best thing in the world wait till you have some =] but wait till your older =p

i think your jealous you aint getting any =p and kids are the best thing in the world wait till you have some =] but wait till your older =p

Glad you enjoy it, but kids ain't for everyone. Besides, I medically cannot. I made sure of that.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

you are one horny 15 year old, pls just use ur hand for the sake of your life

ive had so many people in my school lives ruined because of them getting/got others pregnant...

If you know the time is right, then it's right. I didn't even cum inside her.

You're 15 and you had sex.

You're a fucking idiot.

I don't see the issue with this. That's when I lost my virginity.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I know people who had fucking sex at thirteen.

I agree though. Whack it, don't tap it.

If she can count she can mount

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I don't see the issue with this. That's when I lost my virginity.

Please tell me there's a kappa or an /s to go with it

im just done with this thread.... lol im laughing my head off

oMJ28xM_700wa_0.gif

Don't blow both of your heads off.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

If you know the time is right, then it's right. I didn't even cum inside her.

And you think that prevents it? I'm still trying to assess how deep your lack of knowledge goes...

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Instead of pressing on here about why she wanted pictures of yo dick you should be asking her when you can talk in person and clear things up. 

Hmmm. I guess your in the same situation as me. 

Though I fell in love with a girl named Catherine. And like you she was also the one but I took it harshly when she broken up with me and fell into you know depression and sadness. but I slowly grew out of that pain and depression all by myself. 

I still care for the girl because, well lets say she has a bad taste in men that usually break her heart. We are still good friends to this day. 

However for your case just still be friends with her, you never know if that flame could and can rekindle. Trust me, it could happen or not but still, better to be loved than not at all right my friend? 

Unlike me loving a girl who doesn't love me back, who knows maybe you'll get lucky and be together once again who knows. The universe is quite a funny place. 

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Please tell me there's a kappa or an /s to go with it

Don't blow both of your heads off.

Nope. Being completely serious.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Nope. Being completely serious.

No your not lol. You think you are being serious, that I can believe. But your not, lmao. xD

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Are you trying to justify the decision that you fucked your girl at 14/15

You can't be that stupid. You just can't.

No, to this day I regret it. A girl that mentally damaged me is always going to be my first, and that's going to haunt me forever. I honestly think is going to be something that I'm going to regret for the rest of my life. I wish I hadn't done it.

No your not lol. You think you are being serious, that I can believe. But your not, lmao. xD

I'm being completely serious. Why would I lie about something so simple?

No, to this day I regret it. A girl that mentally damaged me is always going to be my first, and that's going to haunt me forever. I honestly think is going to be something that I'm going to regret for the rest of my life. I wish I hadn't done it.

good, thats what you deserve, now leave this girl and go on with your life, and when your older,( no not 16 no not 17 but when your legal) then you can fuck as many people as you want.. just not right now :)

*relieved breath*

Just talk to her about it. 

Sorry about being judgmental man.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Well where do I begin. My ex sort of spent me in a spiral when she broke up with me. She said, "I don't want to hurt you, and I'd be better if I broke up with you." When we broke up, I wasn't the same afterward. She was the one, but I don't know how to do it anymore. She broke up with me in May, and a couple of weeks afterward I ended up in a mental hospital because of my suicidal thoughts. Depression was the answer. The relationship that we had was fast, and was the best one I've had yet. She was different, and perfect. I was a freshman and she was a Junior (Weird, I know). She was the best thing that happened to me. I've held these feeling in for so long, and I don't know what to do about it. Mabye venting was a good idea. I came into a weird conversation with her a while back, and here it is. 9aa471ad0cf18d17368d9d39e253a8d5.jpg

292628f4888fd4d97652e3301901425e.jpg

Before we broke up, we had sex, and my parents don't know (We used protection, don't worry). We went on a few more dates before prom, and everything seemed okay. After prom, on the way home, she didn't seem like her normal self, and seemed unhappy. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew it wasn't good. The Monday after prom, the relationship fell apart. She just dropped it and changed. She said she didn't want to hurt me, and that its be better if we broke up, so she wouldn't hurt me. She said she was going through something, and wasn't happy. I respected her, and moved on. I never really did fill the same.

What do you guys think of this, or should I just let it go? I miss her and I want to be back together, but I don't want it go come off as weird/desperate. Thanks for reading this and dealing with me venting. Please help me have a different look at this, and maybe explain this. Maye help me figure out if it would be right to tell my parents, or just keep it to myself? Should I tell her I miss her? Thanks again for reading this and dealing with it.

Sorry to break it to you, but most women like older men. They have money, cars, alcohol and are out of school with a decent job.

No offense, but you will have many girls who are going to break up with you. And you will have to get over it.

Well if possible lad try to move on. Its certainly is painful but you got to. 

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT