God CS has the worst player base ever....

as96

OP...I suck at League of Legends, but I'll be damned if I am not going to enjoy my gaming computer on the public internet because some kid is flaming me while playing a game on hardware they don't own. They can get over it while I do the best I can do. You should do this and turn off chat if you need to. Games are for enjoyment and those kind of people are like that because their life sucks somewhere else (IRL), or they are just asses.

You are right, people who flame like that usually have IRL issues, but they shouldn't unload their rage on a game chat.

Games are meant to be fun, if you get angry you shouldn't play it, simple as that.

You are right, people who flame like that usually have IRL issues, but they shouldn't unload their rage on a game chat.

Games are meant to be fun, if you get angry you shouldn't play it, simple as that.

I'll play hearthstone with you if you don't flame me too hard :D

I play CSGO on Mac, I get pissed every time I play because of low FPS, immature kids/teens and many smurfs having fun. This game is worse than League of Legends is2g -.-

Try buying a knife. They go from "KICK HACKER" to "ADD ME, TRADE KNIEV PLS". It's worth the money imo

csgo is the most bullshit game ever. Some knives are like more than $1000 thats just bloody expensive!

csgo is the most bullshit game ever. Some knives are like more than $1000 thats just bloody expensive!

1K isn't a lot. There's guns that are worth 8.000 up to 15.000 dollars

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

I play CSGO on Mac, I get pissed every time I play because of low FPS, immature kids/teens and many smurfs having fun. This game is worse than League of Legends is2g -.-

To be honest the people buying those knives are making money trading them and aren't using them in game.

I'll play hearthstone with you if you don't flame me too hard :D

ahah no I don't flame :)

On what server do you play?

It's a lot of money when spending in a game, but I don't think it is worth spending that amount of money just for a knife.

To be honest the people buying those knives are making money trading them and aren't using them in game.

Ohhhh makes sense then..

It's a lot of money when spending in a game, but I don't think it is worth spending that amount of money just for a knife.

I've sold all my skins again and never will buy them again (I had a 150$ knife). But some people gamble with them or trade with profit.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

wow... either lots of awfully rich people or lots of players with serious mental issues.

I understand everything but 15k on a skin... no sorry, that's just.... no...

wow... either lots of awfully rich people or lots of players with serious mental issues.

I understand everything but 15k on a skin... no sorry, that's just.... no...

Well it's becoming like an investment. Those kind of guns are so rare they only go up in price

@as95 , Dont play with randoms, find a couple of friends who are non-toxic and dont cry if they lose/derank. Expand your circle and everything will be good and fun. Always unfriend toxic players. Also check out community servers which are far less toxic as people are not playing for ranks...

People have the right to play even if they suck terribly. All the whiners can stuff it IMO. There's a lot of people who are good at games and stupid as hell in real life, does this mean they can't live ?

yes

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Worst thing I even got kicked for being 20/7 and first of my team since they kept calling me hacker.

So basically, if I play bad I get kicked, if I play good I get kicked... how am I supposed to be playing?

what is your rank? It should be less of a problem if you are higher then silver.

what is your rank? It should be less of a problem if you are higher then silver.

I don't play ranked.

You are getting kicked from casual? Also turn off mics in casual for best results lol

Yes that's why I got angry, I paid for the game, I didn't flame anyone, when I write something in chat is only friendly messages I never flame, but I got kicked two games in a row in casual just for the way I played, in the first I was called noob then proceded to get kicked, in the second got called hacker and ended up with the same exact result.

If it was a free game I couldn't have cared less but since I payed for it you can probably understand why I am a bit pissed off.

Not sure what's that but since it has "premium" in the name I'm guessing it's some kind of paid service... so if you want to play the game you BOUGHT you have to pay a third part service unless you want to get kicked? For fuck sakes...

PS: I don't play ranked, so all my experience is from what's supposed to be for casual players.

You're judging an entire playerbase on the worst aspects of the community? Casual? You don't have strong enough ground for an argument. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Yes that's why I got angry, I paid for the game, I didn't flame anyone, when I write something in chat is only friendly messages I never flame, but I got kicked two games in a row in casual just for the way I played, in the first I was called noob then proceded to get kicked, in the second got called hacker and ended up with the same exact result.

If it was a free game I couldn't have cared less but since I payed for it you can probably understand why I am a bit pissed off.

I dont recall ever being kicked from casual for anything other then afk and it isnt like I have not given them reasons based on my score before lol

some random screen shots

zFltLtG.jpg

DGirlZU.jpg

Q7s20CI.jpg

You're judging an entire playerbase on the worst aspects of the community? Casual? You don't have strong enough ground for an argument. 

Probably, although I have played enough games to know that if people are like this in casual, in ranked it can only get worse.

Probably, although I have played enough games to know that if people are like this in casual, in ranked it can only get worse.

in ranked you are not that likely to get kicked because usually a bad player is still better then a bot