[US/CANADA][Intel Retail Edge Program] Intel Holiday Deal 2015!

Rune

Wasn't really sure if this was okay to post in the Hot Deals section because it is sort of a membership thing (you need to work in retail to qualify), but if you do, merry christmas to you! Please let me know if this needs moved elsewhere :)

https://retailedge.intel.com/

4790k - $79

5930k - $159

750 series 400GB ssd (and steam card!) - $289

Limit one per person, of course ;)

deals.jpg

Edited by Godlygamer23
Edited title to accomodate Retail Edge and removed products and prices from title.

5930K for < $200? Fuck. 

And they do it twice a year :P I suspect the next holiday deal with have the 6000 line x99 mid-tier chip too.

I think someone will profit quite a bit off this deal, unfortunately not me  :(

If they get caught reselling they'll be kicked out of the program. Intel is super serious about that stuff.

INITIATE JEALOUSY NOW.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If they get caught reselling they'll be kicked out of the program. Intel is super serious about that stuff.

Yes but first you have to get caught, also you could use it to build a rig and sell that as a whole to bypass the rule regardless

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Yes but first you have to get caught, also you could use it to build a rig and sell that as a whole to bypass the rule regardless

Maybe. But if you think they don't log serials and check ebay, you'd probably be wrong :P

FUCK ME. I ALREADY BOUGHT A 4690K FOR $219.

Too late to return?

Ugh, I have to ship it back to amazon... Besides, I don't work in retail...

Ah. That is unfortunate :(

I want that 5930k

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Dang... Talk about messed up. That's some pretty intensive discounting for those working retail. 

I have a friend that works at best buy (geek squad) does that count? I'd love to get some 750 series in my life

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Are you bloody kidding?! I'm quitting my job in construction as we speak lol jk.

That's insane

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Just so happens I know a friend who owns a retail store and another one who works in one. Gonna give them a call since they still owe me favors from college.

Edit:

This is incredible, they're both listed on the Company. Gonna spam their accounts now. I knew creating that thesis alone for a month would eventually be worth it.

Anyone wanna buy me the i7 5930k cpu? I'll give you additional 50 bucks lol

Dammit that's a good price

You might want to put in the title that it's Intel Retail Edge

Also, you have to do so much work to qualify for these deals that it's practically not worth it. They force you to learn a whole lot and go through a lot of lessons to qualify for the discounts. Unless you already have it for your job, I wouldn't go through it just for the deals. 

Will frys price match lol

You might want to put in the title that it's Intel Retail Edge

Also, you have to do so much work to qualify for these deals that it's practically not worth it. They force you to learn a whole lot and go through a lot of lessons to qualify for the discounts. Unless you already have it for your job, I wouldn't go through it just for the deals. 

It is worth it. 

Those learnings all enter you into prize drawings to win random swag and give you chips to purchase things on Intels website. 

Just this past year I've gotten a PS4, an Antec Power Supply and a water bottle for just doing the learnings. 

And of course, the 5930k for $180 including shipping and tax.