[US/CANADA][Intel Retail Edge Program] Intel Holiday Deal 2015!

Rune

Meh, only if you work at retail and only if the store you work at is approved by Intel. For stores that decided not to participated anymore or is disqualified by Intel, you won't get the discount, even if you work there. Also don't even bother on reselling it, cause they will find out right way and ban you forever.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

You might want to put in the title that it's Intel Retail Edge

Also, you have to do so much work to qualify for these deals that it's practically not worth it. They force you to learn a whole lot and go through a lot of lessons to qualify for the discounts. Unless you already have it for your job, I wouldn't go through it just for the deals. 

It took me literally three hours to reach the second tier when I signed up 4 years ago.

I have a friend that works at best buy (geek squad) does that count? I'd love to get some 750 series in my life

It does, but he can't sell it to you. Only give it to you.

If you work at Walmart you qualify lol.

Yep. That's where I got my first deal from.

I can confirm that I work at Wal-Mart and...........

Go you! :P Not a legend though. $20 higher :(

It took me literally three hours to reach the second tier when I signed up 4 years ago.

I don't put much time into this lol. and Compared to the regular price of $525.00 I AM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

I don't put much time into this lol. and Compared to the regular price of $525.00 I AM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm glad at least one person got some use from this ^^

What if I gave him the money to buy it for me?

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

I wonder how long that 5930k will last. My brother is a store manager at Wal-Mart and is getting ready to build an X99 system in a couple of months, but I'm pretty sure he'll jump on that $159 5930k if he can get through the training before it sells out.

So you do 3-4 hours of online courses with Intel and you're able to get these deals? They're basically training you to be a better salesman for their products?

What if I gave him the money to buy it for me?

Still considered the same.

So you do 3-4 hours of online courses with Intel and you're able to get these deals? They're basically training you to be a better salesman for their products?

Yep! Thats it! Some of the videos are actually from Linus and Luke, too!

I wonder how long that 5930k will last. My brother is a store manager at Wal-Mart and is getting ready to build an X99 system in a couple of months, but I'm pretty sure he'll jump on that $159 5930k if he can get through the training before it sells out.

Usually only lasts about 2 or 3 weeks before they sell out

Still considered the same.

Yep! Thats it! Some of the videos are actually from Linus and Luke, too!

Usually only lasts about 2 or 3 weeks before they sell out

You don't need to be in the program for a few months first to get these discounts?

You don't need to be in the program for a few months first to get these discounts?

Nope. 50 lessons. Obviously the longer you've been there means better pricing but to get the bulk of the discount you just need to complete 50 lessons. 

And like previously mentioned, Linus and Luke are in a lot of them. Intel is literally giving you a crazy discount to watch Linus talk about things. 

I just bought a 4790k off it!! Too bad CDN dollar is at an all time low... makes the deal a bit less interesting but 200 CAD for an i7-4790k is still a steal. 

BTW this deal is US and Canada not just US for those wondering.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

I just bought a 4790k off it!! Too bad CDN dollar is at an all time low... makes the deal a bit less interesting but 200 CAD for an i7-4790k is still a steal. 

BTW this deal is US and Canada not just US for those wondering.

You're right, my bad!

Nope. Legends need 12 months, but the second tier you can get in less than a few hours.

Nope. Legends need 12 months, but the second tier you can get in less than a few hours.

few hours is a bit of an exaggeration. Isnt it like 100 lessons till master? i dont even remember lol. But if youre half decent with intel's tech the lessons dont take long at all. You also accumulate "chips" that you can use to buy stuff from their store. Ex: psus, hdd, tvs, blenders, and other junk lol

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

few hours is a bit of an exaggeration. Isnt it like 100 lessons till master? i dont even remember lol. But if youre half decent with intel's tech the lessons dont take long at all. You also accumulate "chips" that you can use to buy stuff from their store. Ex: psus, hdd, tvs, blenders, and other junk lol

Nah, I got it in one day way back when. Can't be too hard. And they have GPU's and consoles in their store now, too!

If you work at Walmart you qualify lol.

so if one were to begin the training program at wal-mart ASAP?

might not be able to sell THAT 4790k but I can think of another one I could sell

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

so if one were to begin the training program at wal-mart ASAP?

might not be able to sell THAT 4790k but I can think of another one I could sell

You'd have to be a metroplex associate (no dairy, pharmacy, IMS/ICS, etc...), but you'd still qualify. No time constraints.

You'd have to be a metroplex associate (no dairy, pharmacy, IMS/ICS, etc...), but you'd still qualify. No time constraints.

nice.  in reality it probably wouldn't be worth it for me but its hard to see prices float by when they're that low haha

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

how long is this deal going on for? I just registered since I work in retail, any suggestions on how to get done faster?

how long is this deal going on for? I just registered since I work in retail, any suggestions on how to get done faster?

Some of the lessons you can skip to the quizzes immediately, provided you already know everything. Beyond that, grab a drink and take a seat :P

Deal goes on for as long as they have until they sell out or like a month.

Some of the lessons you can skip to the quizzes immediately, provided you already know everything. Beyond that, grab a drink and take a seat :P

Deal goes on for as long as they have until they sell out or like a month.

ok, how many lessons do it need to do to get the deal? Thanks :)

ok, how many lessons do it need to do to get the deal? Thanks :)

Apprentice is the minimum you can get the deal on, so 50. Considering most of them have 3 questions, its not as bad as it seems.

Edit: Do note the minimum rank makes you pay higher. Still a great deal, but $20 or $30 more