[US/CANADA][Intel Retail Edge Program] Intel Holiday Deal 2015!

Rune

Glad people are getting use of the deal! Most of the time things I post here end up going ignored :P

i got turned down by Newegg :(

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

i got turned down by Newegg :(

Yeah, most places don't match membership clubs.

Yeah, most places don't match membership clubs.

i meant that I got turned down to work for Newegg.

I applied for a few warehouse positions and as Paul and Kyle's replacements.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

You'd have to be a metroplex associate (no dairy, pharmacy, IMS/ICS, etc...), but you'd still qualify. No time constraints.

I wonder does a manager qualify even if he's not working directly in electronics at Wal-Mart? I just told my brother about the program but I can imagine he's not putting his job on the line to save a lousy $300 if this is somehow scamming Intel.

I wonder does a manager qualify even if he's not working directly in electronics at Wal-Mart? I just told my brother about the program but I can imagine he's not putting his job on the line to save a lousy $300 if this is somehow scamming Intel.

If he is an assistant or co-manager over the person over electronics he might get away with it. But I don't know....you'd have to ask them I guess.

This just shows how much money Intel makes on their processors, this is probably the bare minimum they can sell it for and make almost 0 profit. So they are welling these for $159 whilst newegg has them listed for $479, that's 3x as much!!!! We need AMD's zen to be good, because there is plenty of room for Intel to slash prices.

This just shows how much money Intel makes on their processors, this is probably the bare minimum they can sell it for and make almost 0 profit. So they are welling these for $159 whilst newegg has them listed for $479, that's 3x as much!!!! We need AMD's zen to be good, because there is plenty of room for Intel to slash prices.

Maybe... but Im pretty sure they sell these at a loss. It's a way for them to pay you back for taking the time to do their trainings. 

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

Here I am sitting with the lowly 5820K I payed $390 for :(

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

You can have him begin the registration process and see what positions are available to apply for the Retail Edge. I'm pretty sure there are just titles that fit under "Management."

Also you'll have to tell him he needs to get his WIN number, or Wal-Mart Identification Number. You can get it via the Wire. Tell him that and he'll know what you mean lol.

I've gone over this before, Intel has an extremely high profit margin on processors. The only justification on these high markups are R&D, level of quality with the specific processor, and warranty / guarentee coverage. I mean, assuming a silicon wafer ends up making a perfect batch, each processor on it is about $3-4 in raw materials.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I work in retail however just during weekends (doing a degree) in the UK, come on Intel, do it in the UK as well

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Can I use my mom's job place to sign up instead?

As long as she's eligible and you sign up with her name, there's nothing wrong with it.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

As long as she's eligible and you sign up with her name, there's nothing wrong with it.

Sweet, thanks!

Purchased a 5930k from this (on the day it launched.) Nice upgrade from my 4670k... Now to get a motherboard and DDR4....

On other news "Please allow up to 6 weeks for shipping" - Ugh....

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Purchased a 5930k from this (on the day it launched.) Nice upgrade from my 4670k... Now to get a motherboard and DDR4....

On other news "Please allow up to 6 weeks for shipping" - Ugh....

Intel ships them in batches. The first people to order get them first. The people who waited a couple days or live in Canada are the ones waiting 4-6 weeks. 

Otherwise, wait is usually 1-2 weeks. I was able to order it the literal minute it opened.

Intel ships them in batches. The first people to order get them first. The people who waited a couple days or live in Canada are the ones waiting 4-6 weeks. 

Otherwise, wait is usually 1-2 weeks. I was able to order it the literal minute it opened.

I ordered mine after a few hours... Hopefully I'm in the first batch or two....

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone's processor ship yet? Couple people's over on retail edge shipped already. 

Its literally the only thing keeping me from building my new setup in my sig. I've got all the other parts. 

Cry T.T hire me random company that is part of Intel edge

Mine shipped! My entire build is complete and in my case. Usually I like to test components first but I couldn't resist putting them all together. Just waiting for that sweet package to come so I can install it into my motherboard and mount the CPU cooler on it and finish cable management. 

Mine shipped! My entire build is complete and in my case. Usually I like to test components first but I couldn't resist putting them all together. Just waiting for that sweet package to come so I can install it into my motherboard and mount the CPU cooler on it and finish cable management. 

luckkyyyyy still waiting for shipping confirmation on mine. I ordered within the first 10 minutes, but with my past experience, it usually ends up taking 4-5 weeks to get the processor in Canada.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

I bought mine on December 11, 2015 at 3:12 PM EDT, think it'll be awhile before mine ships?

Probably another few weeks.