Starwars Battlefront Real Life Mod 4k 60fps

Published on Dec 10, 2015

Star Wars Battlefront Real Life Mod - All footage is recorded at 4K 60FPS using a modified version of SweetFX. View the video in 4K for best quality and thank you for watching! Music by vkgoeswild - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFOLG... “Sponsored by EA RONKU” Battlefront site: http://bit.ly/1Wj7KaA 

Connect with me: 

http://www.facebook.com/jackfragsoffi...
http://www.twitter.com/jackfrags
http://www.twitch.tv/jackfrags

Thanks to Owen Wilson2 who showed me SweetFX!

Very Nice. Watch it in 1440p at least for best results.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Looks awesome. But the Gameplay is still shit...  :mellow:

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

holy fuck this mod 

someone please hire someone for something because of this

edit

It's just cranking up the lighting and adding some special-sauce-sharpening is all it's doing from what I can tell. Dice did an amazing job on the textures and the way the lighting works in the game already and this mod just amplifies it even more, just like lighting mods do in other games.

The reason it looks like this is just because of how good looking the vanilla game was to begin with.

Well see where I come from one this- mess with the color on Battlefield 3 and the game looks amazing. The game was near perfect then they added some shitty blue filter over it or something, and a couple other stupid boo boos. 

They do this for a lot of games, and I really think someone should be removed and replaced. Lighting and color is a job, after all.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Looks awesome. But the Gameplay is still shit...  :mellow:

Its not that bad. It could be worse. I do agree that the fighters are trash though. Should have just directly copied BF3/4 there.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

The epitome of of how not to make a game. Looks amazing, plays like shit.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I want to run through that forest for the rest of my life.

edit

anyone else see three Vaders? lol

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

there've been games like red faction...even BF4 where you're able to demolish your environment... even if its just a little bit

and they failed so hard implementing something like that...

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

I want to run through that forest for the rest of my life.

edit

anyone else see three Vaders? lol

Me too xD

Its Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine

Shout out to Fanfiction Site

It's been posted already. Increasing sharpness for a 30-40 fps loss seems ridiculous.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/492399-toddyhancer-for-star-wars-battlefront/

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

holy fuck this mod 

someone please hire someone for something because of this 

It's just cranking up the lighting and adding some special-sauce-sharpening is all it's doing from what I can tell. Dice did an amazing job on the textures and the way the lighting works in the game already and this mod just amplifies it even more, just like lighting mods do in other games.

The reason it looks like this is just because of how good looking the vanilla game was to begin with.

It's been posted already. Increasing sharpness for a 30-40 fps loss seems ridiculous.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/492399-toddyhancer-for-star-wars-battlefront/

Different mod... Its just a shader.

It's just cranking up the lighting and adding some special-sauce-sharpening is all it's doing from what I can tell. Dice did an amazing job on the textures and the way the lighting works in the game already and this mod just amplifies it even more, just like lighting mods do in other games.

This

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

Holy fucking jesus. My eyes are puking rainbows.

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

Graphics looks great. Unfortunately, it's just the only thing that this game have... (IMO)

btw: ShiftHitTheFan ; fix font color in quote session (Dark theme user here :D)

Sorry for my low english, but I'm trying my best  ;)

| MOBO: Asus P8P67 Pro Rev 3.1 || CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K || COOLER: Thermaltake HR-02 Macho Rev. B || RAM: 2x Patriot Signature DDR3 4GB 1333MHz CL9 || GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI Oc || PSU: Ocz StealthXStream 2 600W || STORAGE: Segate Barracuda 1 TB || CASE: Corsair Carbide Series 300R | 

Look good but not worth 90 dollars for game which just multiplayer... If only it would be like Star Wars Battlefront 2 which has almost endless game play. 

Magical Pineapples

Look good but not worth 90 dollars for game which just multiplayer... If only it would be like Star Wars Battlefront 2 which has almost endless game play. 

Game had a lot of potencial. Everyone wanted campaign worthy of Battlefront 2, a lot of maps in multi (just like in SW:B2), and above all the battle in space which was most awaited thing. What we got is not worth such a price.

And of course season pass... This is a joke.

Sorry for my low english, but I'm trying my best  ;)

| MOBO: Asus P8P67 Pro Rev 3.1 || CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K || COOLER: Thermaltake HR-02 Macho Rev. B || RAM: 2x Patriot Signature DDR3 4GB 1333MHz CL9 || GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI Oc || PSU: Ocz StealthXStream 2 600W || STORAGE: Segate Barracuda 1 TB || CASE: Corsair Carbide Series 300R | 

Game had a lot of potencial. Everyone wanted campaign worthy of Battlefront 2, a lot of maps in multi (just like in SW:B2), and above all the battle in space which was most awaited thing. What we got is not worth such a price.

And of course season pass... This is a joke.

Agreed 100%. I'm waiting until it's 50% off.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Agreed 100%. I'm waiting until it's 50% off.

Definatly worth getting for 20 dollars or so.

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

Well see where I come from one this- mess with the color on Battlefield 3 and the game looks amazing. The game was near perfect then they added some shitty blue filter over it or something, and a couple other stupid boo boos. 

They do this for a lot of games, and I really think someone should be removed and replaced. Lighting and color is a job, after all.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I agree. I think all games should come with some kind of filter choice instead of the community having to provide choices for the community via SweetFX/ReShade/etc.

Sims games do it, least Sim City does. I don't know why that isn't a thing with any game.

I agree. I think all games should come with some kind of filter choice instead of the community having to provide choices for the community via SweetFX/ReShade/etc.

Sims games do it, least Sim City does. I don't know why that isn't a thing with any game.

I don't know either, and it fuels my frustration that more games don't have mapping/modding tools readily available like they used too. Fuck I used to love playing COD2 and not playing the same map twice all day, same with CS

muh specs 

All parts black