R8 Revolver!?

LokiFire

I just saw a YT vid of it... OMG... Well it's basically an AWP.. WTF Valve?

I'm dreading jumping in to CSGO later today after work... Only 3 months I have been away and massive changes :o ughh

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

after work??

timezone??

UK GMT 0 or something like that.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

The Revolver is miniature AWP. So amazing. 8/8 best gun m8. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

The Revolver is miniature AWP. So amazing. 8/8 best gun m8.

I R8 8/8 m8

Edited by Godlygamer23

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Thats why I play Xonotic.

If I want something more realistic, I go with CS:Source (my own private servr with my friends)

Moved to PC Gaming.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Reddit is going nuts for it.

This gun is literally OP. It's basically buying an AWP second round.

The gun in action: http://gfycat.com/BoilingSevereGreatdane

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Reddit is going nuts for it.

This gun is literally OP. It's basically buying an AWP second round.

The gun in action: http://gfycat.com/BoilingSevereGreatdane

The gun isn't my biggest problem: It's the new bomb timer. Valve too something that had been proven to be good for ten years, and changed it for no reason.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

The gun isn't my biggest problem: It's the new bomb timer. Valve too something that had been proven to be good for ten years, and changed it for no reason.

What changed about the bomb timer?

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

What changed about the bomb timer?

"In Competitive Matchmaking times are now 1:55 and 0:40 for round and C4, respectively. These are also the new times for CSGO Major Championships."

"In Competitive Matchmaking times are now 1:55 and 0:40 for round and C4, respectively. These are also the new times for CSGO Major Championships."

I don't mind the games being shorter, the bomb timer is different though. How long is it again in ESEA? I know the rounds there are only 1:25 or something

I don't mind the games being shorter, the bomb timer is different though. How long is it again in ESEA? I know the rounds there are only 1:25 or something

nope, it was 2:00 and 45s for matchmaking, but the tournaments and esea play on 1:45 and 35s. The major will be played in a 1:55 40s mode, which means that the other tournaments will probably switch to that mode too. This is a problem, because for the last 10 years pros have been used to 1:45-35. It's like with the recoil of the AK: It's something you don't fuck with

It's like with the recoil of the AK: It's something you don't fuck with

Haha I like that reference 

Super fun for community servers, but it makes tournament mode unplayable. Just insane idea. Got twice ace with this bull.... revolwer.

No eco rounds anymore, everyone wants to push with r8 :/

No eco rounds anymore, everyone wants to push with r8 :/

NO STUHP RASH B VITH R8 AHWP GO FUK NOOB

But seriously everyone needs to calm down, they'll nerf it.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

I won't lie, I like the concept, fanning with right click and to fire with near perfect accuracy, you have to hold the left click till it fires. Really fun to use just wish it'd get nerfed so it's harder to use.

You can shoot once without delay. Press right and while still pressing, press once left, keep right one pressed and you got one, no delay, accurate shot.

I love the revolver. There isn't a reason to save anymore lol.

Then they should remove the whole economy system from the game and let you choose which weapon to spawn with. Once thats done, change the name of the game mode to "Search and Destroy" and call the franchise Call of Duty. 

anyone who lays csgo im pissed the r8 revolver ruined csgo am i right?

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Yah it did. You can jsut expect to die from that every round. I deranked to LEM cause of that shit. Turned the game into run and gun .. No need for save rounds anymore. It'll get nerfed but valve must of been partying when they implemented it lol

its more of a troll gun imo i'll be willing to bet it gets a decent nerf. at least i hope so. Its more or less a rapid fire pocket awp

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I bet it'll be patched tomorrow

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB