Who will win election/who do you want to win?

spwath

Trump 2016, Yeezy 2020

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

It's hard to predict this side of the party candidate selections. If the Republicans go with Trump they've blown it, he goes around abusing and deriding anyone who isn't a white male. His appeal is far too narrow, he would certainly do very badly amongst non-white voters, arguably where the Republicans lost it last time. Hillary's brand isn't exactly untarnished either, so you guys over there may not be facing a very appetising choice. Are you sure you don't want Kanye?

Hillary won't be winning, trump has a higher chance than her.

I'm, not too sure who I want to win, though I'm unable to vote anyways..

How... Hillary has the entire left-mainstream media on her side. She's got the entirety of the SJW/progressives on her side as well. They don't make up a large part of the population, but are vocal and have money to spend.

Trump however is crazy and advertises himself that way. He doesn't even have a chance of gaining the republican vote much less a national majority.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

No matter who wins we all lose.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Since I'm not from the US, I will just sit back and watch the fireworks.

I just hope is not that moron who believes the pyramids were made to store grain lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

If you all write my name on the ballot paper maybe I can get elected?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hilary will win, and I'm cool with that, but I'll vote for Sanders to win the Democratic Party, even though he won't.

Who will win the election, and who do you want to win?

I think it will be Bernie or Hillary winning, I want Bernie.

No idea who will and I want Ben Carson

Breaking things 1 day at a time

I think Trump will win, but my first choice would be Rand Paul. Unfortunately Rand has been unable to stay in the money race. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Personally..... I would like to see Dibold get hacked and see us elect a nobody who wasn't even on the ballot for all elected positions. It might then teach the masses how electronic voting like the Internet is so safe and secure that we can trust the corporations to act on the best interests of the public. [emoji14]

Who will win the election, and who do you want to win?

I think it will be Bernie or Hillary winning, I want Bernie.

Oh, I'm sorry, is this like any election in the world?

I'm tipping Malcolm Turnbull, but maybe Bill shorten will catch up before poll day.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Basically anyone but trump #trumpwontmakeamericagreatagian

Pro Budget Gamer (thats not a thing)

Basically anyone but trump #trumpwontmakeamericagreatagian

Probably Clinton, Sanders, Carson or Cruise

Probably Clinton, Sanders, Carson or Cruise

Just please just don't be stupid and go for trump

Whoever wins, we lose.

There arent republicans any more or democrats

Its all just Yautja Badbloods vs more Yautja Badbloods.

That aside no matter who gets elected we are going to hate them and then be screwed over.

Everyone get your passports while you still can.

I think trump might win because he has all the stupid people voting for him and looking at the populous of the US that's a damned lot of stupid people.

Also I'm just gonna slip this here, since its meaning has some relevance

There arent republicans any more or democrats

Its all just Yautja Badbloods vs more Yautja Badbloods.

That aside no matter who gets elected we are going to hate them and then be screwed over.

Everyone get your passports while you still can.

I think trump might win because he has all the stupid people voting for him and looking at the populous of the US that's a damned lot of stupid people.

He can't win, did you hear about his Hitler like statements?

No Muslims allowed into us.

All current Muslims must wear special name tags

Exactly like how Jews had to wear the star of David.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

He can't win, did you hear about his Hitler like statements?

No Muslims allowed into us.

All current Muslims must wear special name tags

Exactly like how Jews had to wear the star of David.

Yes but you have the brain numbed majority that can be side switched with a few slight whispers. He's got the masses in his hands. I'm calling it he's gonna win or get really damn close. Have looked at the democratic candidates? They suck major ass. And Trumps dominating the Republican polls. Hes gonna be the Republican candidate. Then most likely the president as much as I hate to say it