What are your most anticipated games of 2016?

Maybe FarCry.

Main: CPU: i5 4570 | Motherboard: Asus B85M-G | RAM: 8GB Corsair PC3-10666 | GPU: AMD HD 7790 

Case: Asgard 382 - Black | Storage: 1x 1TB HDD and 1x 500GB HDD | PSU: Xigmatek Premium Grade 500W | Display: LG 22EA53 and Logik TV | Cooling: Xigmatek Stock Fan | 3D Mark Results

The reboot of Doom. Can't wait.

Yeah, I dont usually like horror games at all... but Doom looks promising !

The reboot of Doom. Can't wait.

just play KF2 whats the difference other then doom in more linear 

i don't even care anymore now that fallout is out. maybe the new tom clancy game i guess??? idk what its even called. 

The division, it looks good but y'know.. Ubisoft. 

Besides Farcry I don't know what's coming out, and Farcry 4 was just a buggy 3 so....I don't have faith

Well the games I know that are coming out are: The Devision, HITMAN, Far Cry Primal, Deus Ex Mankind devided and of course Dishonored 2 ! ;)) I also know that a new Bioshock game is being developed ;)

The division, it looks good but y'know.. Ubisoft. 

HAHAHAHA ... yeah ... Ubisoft yknow :DD I still have faith in them tho... they can still be good in the future... hopefully :D 

Hitman, since I enjoy stealth, and The Division looks interesting, until you notice it's made by Ubisoft...

My Build: i7-4790K, 212 Evo, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600, Intel 730 240GB SSD, WD Blue 1TB, EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX 2.0, NZXT H440 Blue/Black, EVGA 650W 80+Gold.

Most of the time, it's not the computer, it's the person using it.

In order

Witcher 3 DLC

NBA 2k17

FIFA 17

South Park Fractured But Whole (Probably a 2016 title)

Mass Effect 4 maybe? Not sure on the release date of that

Can't think of anything else. FIFA and 2k are definites. I always preorder 2k, every year without fail. I get FIFA within the first week. Not sure how South Park will turn out (First game was awesome but it switched developers I think). Mass Effect 4 will most likely be good. 

What else is coming out? 2015 was incredible as far as game releases go. 

In order

Witcher 3 DLC

NBA 2k17

FIFA 17

South Park Fractured But Whole (Probably a 2016 title)

Mass Effect 4 maybe? Not sure on the release date of that

Can't think of anything else. FIFA and 2k are definites. I always preorder 2k, every year without fail. I get FIFA within the first week. Not sure how South Park will turn out (First game was awesome but it switched developers I think). Mass Effect 4 will most likely be good. 

What else is coming out? 2015 was incredible as far as game releases go. 

Well the games I know are coming out that Im excited about are: Dishonored 2, The devision, HITMAN, Far Cry Primal, Deus ex mankind devided and maybe a new bioshock game... and i hope for a new crysis game but no conformation yet about that!

Well the games I know are coming out that Im excited about are: Dishonored 2, The devision, HITMAN, Far Cry Primal, Deus ex mankind devided and maybe a new bioshock game... and i hope for a new crysis game but no conformation yet about that!

Fuck me. None of the series I'm interested in. Maybe Crysis but the only fun Crysis game for me was the first one because of how open it was and how the physics interacted with the gameplay. Crisis 3's only benefit was to see how large your PC's dick was. 

FC: Primal does seem interesting (I have yet to play FC4 and maybe even FC3), Dishonered 2 could also be another interesting game...

Dark Souls seems like an interesting series, Dark Souls 3 sounds interesting.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Any good racing games for PC, I hope :(

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I'm not excited about new games anymore. They simply aren't good enough, interesting enough or different enough. Honestly , I'm looking forward for games to come down in price. Because I'm not buying any game ever again at full price.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),