What are your most anticipated games of 2016?

I'm stoked for The Division; but I will point out- The Division is being developed by Ubisoft Nordic, a section of Ubisoft that we haven't seen do anything popular, most of the crap tier things are made out of Montreal, or at least that's what I get from Ubisoft. 

Ubisoft montreal developed far cry 3... and far cry 3 was AMAZING! After that they started screwing up bad ;/ I hope they get back on track .. cuz i loved far cry 3 .. which means they can be good if they want to ;))

I guess the new Tomb Raider, loved 2013 and i hope they took their time and developed a nice game. (I know it's out on XBone)

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

HL3? Valve, please?

...please?

:(

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

NBA 2k17

FIFA 17

May as well buy FIFA 14 again

/jk

Xcom 2 if its slated for 2016.

Otherwise nothing

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Dark souls 3

New mirrors edge

DID YOU SAY NEW BIOSHOCk?!?!?!?!?!? (FREEZES MYSELF TILL RELEASE DATE)

Paragon (New moba, looks interesting)

Black desert possibly...

probably others I forgot about.

May as well buy FIFA 14 again

/jk

lol

Certain years I'd agree as far as FIFA is concerned. But the past few, EA has done huge upgrades to the gameplay side of things in each iteration. FIFA 16 is fucking awesome. But its nothing compared to 2k.  

2k changes so much every year its staggering. New scans (They now literally tell the NBA players to stand shirtless in the middle of tons of cameras and take 360 degree shots of their entire body to make them all look exactly how they do in real life), 2k16 has a completely new physics engine, they mocap the players so they all move, walk, dribble, and shoot differently and that changes year to year as each player ages, I can't believe they keep coming up with things to put into the career modes year to year. And the past few years, 2k has decided to do a story mode with dialogue and cutscenes. 

Shits a fucking sports gamers dream. And it has fucking modding support with a huge modding community. And 2k hires almost entirely within the community. Every head developer at the 2k branch that makes the nba games was well known on 2k forums, 2k modding sites and operation sports and still post at the sites frequently. They're all super transparent and open about what 2k is planning. 

XCOM2

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Half Life Three & Counter Strike 2

In reality Dishonoured 2.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Tomb Raider. 

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

Doom, Game of Thrones Season 2, Homefront seems compelling this time around, possibly Legion

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Dark souls 3

New mirrors edge

DID YOU SAY NEW BIOSHOCk?!?!?!?!?!? (FREEZES MYSELF TILL RELEASE DATE)

Paragon (New moba, looks interesting)

Black desert possibly...

probably others I forgot about.

yeah there is a new bioshock coming .. its being developed atm .. probobly possibly announce on e3 2016 ..at least we hope so ... its not 100% sure tho .. they havent officially confermed it

minecraft 1.9, but the minecraft updates take so damn long these days, 1 year!! in that time activision can produce 3 call of duty games...

please nooo

it seems every update they manage to remove something good and add features no one cares about

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

RCT World. I've been waiting for forever for a sequel, and now, i can finally get a copy. Also Automation, which is still in beta, but i got the early release edition, so i got to try new features as they come out :D

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Any good racing games for PC, I hope :(

me too.. i am almost ready to just buy the early access Dirt Rally Racing game that is on steam right now, but i got a screaming deal on Dirt3 Complete Edition on steam sale so i am banging on that one for a while until the new one goes to retail.

me too.. i am almost ready to just buy the early access Dirt Rally Racing game that is on steam right now, but i got a screaming deal on Dirt3 Complete Edition on steam sale so i am banging on that one for a while until the new one goes to retail.

Never liked the Dirt series, more into racing games like Forza, Need for Speed, PGR

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Never liked the Dirt series, more into racing games like Forza, Need for Speed, PGR

you are not alone.. my buddy is a Forza devotee to say the least.. if i go 'on-road' racing its Gran-Turismo or Forza, but i enjoy the dirt games because of the dirt ;)

*edit: and passing 'Tanner Foust' on the last lap to put him a lap down feels so good.. even though its not really him :) @TannerFoust

Dishonored 2

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10|