Final Fantasy VII Remake Gameplay trailer released.

SImoHayha

CAN ALL THE FINAL FANTASY FANS GIVE ME A HALLELUJAH

If you didn't know the FF7 PS4 remake has been in the making for some years now.

Now ITS HERE !!

It seems to be that all characters will be voiced and of course brand new graphics, music and battle system!

The battle system reminds me of FF12/Crisis Core and a mixture of Kingdom Hearts, having free roaming part of the game where you can explore and obtain goodies and what not. Then real life battle system that of kingdom hearts fighting enemies that're on the field already and you get to engage or run away.

I can't wait until this releases :D it also reminds me of the new system for implemented for FF15 I wonder if it's the same system.

What are your guy's opinions ?! I can't wait to purchase me a PS4 if it's exclusive on PS4 hopefully it will be on PC 

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I have never played any Final Fantasy games(never owned a PS2/PS3), and trying to look back at the games now kinda puts me off graphics wise even though they're all supposedly great games, but this remake looks so damn good!

I'll definitely be considering this!

There is no possible way he could really use that giant ugly sword.

In the in-game universe it explains how he got it and why he can wield it so easily.  Each Solider has been genetically modified to have increase strength and other abilities such as jumping really high and taking bullets like they're nothing. And of course the extra ability of using magic and such.

The Final Fantasy 7 storyline is this basically.

Before Crisis, Crisis Core, Last Order ( Short little animated Film ),   Final Fantasy 7, Dirge of Cerberus, Advent Children ( Movie ) Then the end. 

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Can't wait to play Final Fantasy VII at an ultra-cinematic 15 frames per second.

So its going to be similar to FF15, which is in some aspects similar to Kingdom Hearts. Somewhat glad that Square Enix is moving away from their old turn based combat system, though I was hoping they at least add some more complexity into Kingdom Hearts-like combat system (which I feel is too simple). Hope you can play with different weapons or characters in it though.

I havent own console since PS1, but it seems like its that new cool engine which has DX12 support.

Steam Controller is ready if you just accept my money, otherwise it will be same mysterious unknown game for me like so many others.

Huh, that was actually cool to see. Really nice rendering of my tweenhood for sure.

That combat framerate though, LOL.

Although I'm not 12 anymore so I doubt the game will hold my interest. Never that type of jRPG combat at all, but only have a few seconds to go on I guess.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

To be honest it looks rushed. Like whoever was working on FF15 was told to do this on the side. The scenery looks good but the voice actors sound terrible and they look like they're just flapping their gums...I doubt it even works well in japanese.

Also, Cloud looks like he has polio. Granted, he was no body builder in Advent Children, but he looked like he could at least raise a spoon to his face.

EDIT: I realize this is all fairly negative. This was my favorite game as a kid...so I'm critical because I care. Despite my criticisms I would likely still purchase and enjoy the game if it were available on Windows (like the original, c'mon Square).

The gameplay looks like FF XV / Crysis Core. I like it.

But please work on the framerate, I know it's alpha and all, but it looks worse than XV, and that says a lot.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I have 2 things to say.

Final Fantasy VII's battle system doesnt cut it anymore in 2015, I dont mind the action rpg at all.

2. Man I hope this is just demo footage because the potato quality of the graphics tho...

hO0IM36.jpg

There is no possible way he could really use that giant ugly sword.

Do you even Final Fantasy VII? Materias.

I havent own console since PS1, but it seems like its that new cool engine which has DX12 support.

Steam Controller is ready if you just accept my money, otherwise it will be same mysterious unknown game for me like so many others.

EDIT: I realize this is all fairly negative. This was my favorite game as a kid...so I'm critical because I care. Despite my criticisms I would likely still purchase and enjoy the game if it were available on Windows (like the original, c'mon Square).

I just want to confirm that it's coming to PC.

I wish they release it on PC... that would be so cool... I don't know, maybe I'll have to buy a PS4 later on, I haven't played Bloodborne yet anyways.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I wish they release it on PC... that would be so cool... I don't know, maybe I'll have to buy a PS4 later on, I haven't played Bloodborne yet anyways.

It's coming to PC too. It's just a timed exclusive for the PS4

Omg, that combat, those graphics :3 I can't wait! I'll be picking up the remaster of the original in the meantime. Finally some HD resolution and trophy support :D

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

I just want to confirm that it's coming to PC.

Care to source that?

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Care to source that?

I'm pretty sure that in the reveal trailer back at E3 in June it said something about PlayStation exclusivity, but with SqE being as multi-platform nowadays as they are, it could be possible.

Edit: it's a timed exclusive. However, I wonder if it's timed as in XB1, or PC as well.

dY12GDb.png

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

I'm pretty sure that in the reveal trailer back at E3 in June it said something about PlayStation exclusivity, but with SqE being as multi-platform nowadays as they are, it could be possible.

Oh I agree its possible, but "confirm"? ...first ive heard of it.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Still concerned about how they handle the remake but that didn't look too shabby.

Maybe there are still a couple talented people on the Japanese side of Square left after all.

it's an hack n slash... thx squeenix for being a party pooper

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

it's an hack n slash... thx squeenix for being a party pooper

correction: It's a hack 'n slash: thanks SqE for being awesome.

Hack 'n slash 4 life. (or, at least, for me; h&s > turn-based cbt)

It looks pretty awful in its current super alpha build but should sharpen up by its likely 2018 release.

Hate the new combat, i won't be buying the remake due to the shit tier Kingdom Hearts trash button mashing combat.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

To be honest it looks rushed. Like whoever was working on FF15 was told to do this on the side. The scenery looks good but the voice actors sound terrible and they look like they're just flapping their gums...I doubt it even works well in japanese.

This is probably only a year into development. We won't see a released product for a very long time.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

correction: It's a hack 'n slash: thanks SqE for being awesome.

Hack 'n slash 4 life. (or, at least, for me; h&s > turn-based cbt)

*vomit feel*

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>