Should i go to the hospital?

JessicaH

While I'm not sure exactly what that is, what I can say it this

Medical things shouldn't be ignored. While I'm mostly ignorant about tins kind of thing, they will notice eventually, and they'll worry about you. Parents are an odd type of being. They try to do everything they can to make your life great, and yet the often never ask your opinion on what they do.

I suppose the boils down to this. Are you willing to risk your life/worsen your condition over something like this? Are you willing to make your parents worry about you when they eventually find out?  What do you care about more? Something that "stings" or the well being of those around you?

I used to have really sensitive teeth, and every time they noticed I was hurting, they'd always bring me in, even though I hated it. I realize they only did it because they wanted the best for me, but damn I hated them for it back then.

Do you want temporary pain now? Or permanent pain later?

The morgue.

Way to ease her into it..

This is going to get me some hate, but grow the fuck up.

You're 24 years old (according to your profile), you have a fucking illness, and you don't want to go and get it treated because "needles sting".

Like really. You come here, asking if you should leave a disease untreated because you don't want to tell your parents, and whenever someone tells you to go to the damn hospital you shoot it down with bullshit rebuttles.

If you don't want to go, then don't go and live with the consequences, or grow the fuck up, go to the hospital like a big girl, and fix your problems.

kinda same... with less harsh language and more nice language... yeh

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Way to ease her into it..

kinda same... with less harsh language and more nice language... yeh

I have a low tolerance for bullshit and idiots. I respect people with a filter, it's a blessing.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I'm not saying you should google it, but if left untreated, your disease can get very very dangerous... like seriously.. GO TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Just tell them.  Keeping secrets always ends badly.

And nice Momo gif.  Really hot :P

Desktop

Y4M1-II: AMD Ryzen 9-5900X | Asrock RX 6900XT Phantom Gaming D | Gigabyte RTX 4060 low profile | 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws V | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro + 4TB 870 EVO + 4TB SanDisk Ultra 3D + 8TB WD Black + 4TB WD Black HDD | Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL-X | Antec ST1000 1000W 80+ Titanium | MSI Optix MAG342CQR | BenQ EW3270U | Kubuntu

-------------------------------

Mobile devices

Kuroneko: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4th (Intel i7-10510U | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD)

I have a low tolerance for bullshit and idiots. I respect people with a filter, it's a blessing.

No bullshit, but your okay with rabbit shit judging by your avatar?

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

if you're serious about this go to the docter/hospital, 1 day of pain isnt worth more or the chances of death and im sure your parents only want whats best for you. I had a torn ACL in my left knee and i held off getting it checked out and its one of my biggest regrets, got surgery last yeah cause i ended up completely tearing it and had replacement surgery, sure i was scared but in the end i got better and can do things normally. 

So what im trying to say a few days of pain isnt worth a lifetimes amount.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

if you're serious about this go to the docter/hospital, 1 day of pain isnt worth more or the chances of death and im sure your parents only want whats best for you. I had a torn ACL in my left knee and i held off getting it checked out and its one of my biggest regrets, got surgery last yeah cause i ended up completely tearing it and had replacement surgery, sure i was scared but in the end i got better and can do things normally.  

hm how did the surgery go? My cousin tore his acl years ago  but hasn't gone in for surgery due to the horrible recovery process

inb4 lock

I myself have a minor case of trypanophobia (fear of needles). When i usually have to get my blood drawn (or whatnot) i just look away. Sometimes i like to do a countdown before it. Helps alot for me.

I hate it when they do blood tests. Because 90% of length of the needle is pointless and it just looks scarry

Cpu: Intel Core i5 4460 // Gpu: Asus Strix Gtx 970 OC // Psu: Cooler Master v850W // RAM: 4x4gb HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 MHz // MoBo: MSI b85 g41 // case: s340 White

I hate it when they do blood tests. Because 90% of length of the needle is pointless and it just looks scarry

i'd rather get an actual severe cut (like a papercut or small injury) than needles

i'd rather get an actual severe cut (like a papercut or small injury) than needles

Yea. I don't mind getting cut but using needles is pure torture

Cpu: Intel Core i5 4460 // Gpu: Asus Strix Gtx 970 OC // Psu: Cooler Master v850W // RAM: 4x4gb HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 MHz // MoBo: MSI b85 g41 // case: s340 White

hm how did the surgery go? My cousin tore his acl years ago  but hasn't gone in for surgery due to the horrible recovery process

inb4 lock

it went fine a complete success, only hard thing was the physio and keeping it up you have to go hard and regain all the muscle loss and make it equal to the other leg, other than the first day i got out of the hospital 1 day 1 night. first night home had killer pain and pharmacy was closed to get pain killers, but now im fine just still training to make my leg 100% for a full recovery its about 2yrs. 

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

Yea. I don't mind getting cut but using needles is pure torture

but it's no reason to risk your life. Everyone has to agree with that

it went fine a complete success, only hard thing was the physio and keeping it up you have to go hard and regain all the muscle loss and make it equal to the other leg, other than the first day i got out of the hospital 1 day 1 night. first night home had killer pain and pharmacy was closed to get pain killers, but now im fine just still training to make my leg 100% for a full recovery its about 2yrs. 

:P that's the main part my cousin was nervous about, 2 yr recovery is.. wow.

Hope  you reach 100% soon! :D

but it's no reason to risk your life. Everyone has to agree with that

:P that's the main part my cousin was nervous about, 2 yr recovery is.. wow.

Hope  you reach 100% soon! :D

thanks dude got lazy but just last week i started training again, and the 2yr thing is like to be able to do like athlete shit with no worries. B)  

thanks dude got lazy but just last week i started training again, and the 2yr thing is like to be able to do like athlete shit with no worries. B)  

but it's still like 6months ish for normal recovery??

also what is this athlete you speak of ;)

but it's still like 6months ish for normal recovery??

also what is this athlete you speak of ;)

yeah 6 months depending on how much you train it can go fast or slow.

athlete it is only a legend passed through the ages i heard one guy almost got there but he was never seen again :D

No bullshit, but your okay with rabbit shit judging by your avatar?

I restrict myself to rabbit shit, horse shit, and dog shit.

Under no circumstances, however, will I ever allow any bullshit to impede on my life.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I'm sorry to hear that.  It must be very tough to live with yourself.

Please, for the benefit of not only yourself, but also your parents, go to the hospital. They care about you, and will probably do anything for you to help you make it through this. If you're really that concerned about the pain, tell your parents and the people at the hospital how much you hate it. Perhaps they could do something to help. For me, I cling on to my mom and don't look at the thing piercing my skin. This is just an example, but there may be more ways for them to help, and you just have to ask for it.

But, I beg you, don't increase your suffering and the suffering of those who care about you by making this poor decision. You can make it; you just have to be strong. Hugs help too.

Above all, I think it's important to learn how to stomach adverse situations for your own benefit. It's part of becoming an adult. I'm guilty of shirking away from my responsibilities too when I get frightened, but I'm learning, and you can too.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Maybe it will get better if i keep it secret

something i learned to late in life, is that all the secrets i kept from my parents that i should have told them, they would have listened. they are not going to hate you, or be mad because they will understand you are scared. nobody wants you to keep hurting, but if you dont tell them its going to start hurting worse. Help yourself, tell them, they need to know.

please dont mess up like i did, they understand so much more than you think.

I Hope You Get Well Soon.

-MACGYVR

I'm sorry to hear that.  It must be very tough to live with yourself.

I work for a customer service based company, and I drive a 5 ton Kenworth in a city for 8+ hours a day. Every day is a struggle.

Gaming Build:

Peripherals:

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Dont you have any sympathy?

It is like hell whenever i have to get this

Just do it. Seriously why the hell not. Needles and IV's are painful for a day, but you know what else sucks? Being f*cking bed ridden because you didn't take what could have been a simple procedure seriously and put it off.

My family has had their share of medical issues (sister is currently going through cancer treatment) so don't act like I don't know what you're going through. Tell your parents and get to the hospital. This is ridiculously minor stuff in the grand scheme of things, it's just a drug, a day, and an IV. Not like you're having your leg amputated. A fresh dose of perspective is needed.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Maybe it will get better if i keep it secret

Motherfucker tell your parents, don't be a bitch tell your parents, your health is more important then worrying about how your parents will feel for a couple of days.

(That all comes from experience) 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN