My complaints about Wife1.0.exe

My complaints about Wife1.0.exe!@#$%@#$  :angry: 

"Dear Helpdesk,

A while ago I've switched to Wife1.0.exe from Fiance7.0.exe and it has come to my attention that the application has installed another application called Baby1.0.exe. This application takes an immense ammount of space on the HDD. This application is not mentioned in the user manual of Wife1.0.exe.

Furthermore, the application Wife1.0.exe installs itself in all other applications en starts itself whenever I start any random application. This way it sabbotages the correct working of other applications. Some apps, like PartyAllNightLong_2.5.exe, NightOutWithFriends10.9.exe and FootballOnTV16.4.exe are completely corrupted, there's no way tot run them at all! On top of all of that, some weir background program (a virus?) automatically installs itself which leads to MotherInLaw1.0.exe to run, the whole system goes nuts and Wife1.0.exe all of a sudden does weird things.

I can't manage to uninstall this program which freaks me out, especially when I try to run the application SundayMorningSex.exe. It even looks that some parts of this have permanent bugs. For instance C:\SexOnSaturdayNight.exe refuses to run.

I'm considering to switch back to Fiance7.0.exe, but the uninstallation of Wife1.0.exe is extremely complicated and I can't quit figure out what the impact would be to my other apps like Baby1.0.exe which, I must admit, I like a lot. 

Please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Mathijs"

Response from the helpdesk:

"Dear Mathijs,

Your complaint comes on a regular basis. A lot of users switch from FianceX.0.exe to Wife1.0.exe with the misleading idea that Wife1.0.exe is a relaxing- and utility-application is. Wife1.0.exe is a lot more than that;

It is a complete OS, designed to manage and control all of your applications. It is almost impossible to uninstall Wife1.0.exe and downgrade to FianceX.0.exe because it will behave exactly the same as Wife1.0.exe, which means that it doesn't matter too much.

The same occurs to MotherInLawX.0.exe. Applications like this, from an older generation, are derived versions from WifeX.0.exe and many times have compatibility issues. This applications are very worse protected to modern viruses, will be infected soon but will disapear by itself.

Some users try to format the complete HDD to install FiancePlus.exe of Wife2.0.exe, but this can have huge impacts (read Wife1.0.exe's user manual section XI: "Allimentation and Co-parenthood").

Important: if u install Fiance8.0.exe, don't switch immediatly to Wife2.0.exe. The compatibiltiy issues that will occur are much complex than with version 1.0.

The versions Wife3.0.exe and Wife4.0.exe after all, are for specialized users, extremely expensive and therefore not recommended for normal users. 

If u can't succeed with any of this systems, I highly recommend trying out Single1.0.exe or Trio5.3.exe. But even more I advice you to keep using Wife1.0.exe and keep learning and do your very best. Personally I use Wife1.0.exe for over a decade with very much succes and from my experiences I can recommend you consulting the sections Frequently Asked Questions and Common Mistakes in the user manual.

Wife1.0.exe is a very sensitive executable and will immediatly switch to Safe Mode when a error occurs. This means that have to treat you executables with extreme causion, given the fact that with Wife1.0.exe any error that occurs, no mather which, the cause indisputable is yours.

The fix usually is using the command C:\Sorry.exe whenever any error occurs. Try not to use escape, as also backspace, cause afterwards you will have to use C:\Sorry.exe /Flowers /All to fix the application, and - as you know - you shoudn't do this too much to keep it effective.

Wife1.0.exe is a very interesting application, but can cause huge bills with the wrong use. I highly recommend ordering the expension packs Flowers5.0.exe and Jewelry2.3.exe. 

Also you could try using YesBabe14.7.exe or YoureRightHun8.0.exe. This applications are available for free on the internet and the results are okay - good.

Watch out!

Never install TonightMyFriensComeOver4.6.exe, AssistantInMiniSkirt3.3.exe or Girlfriend1.1.exe! This applications will not work in the Wife1.0 OS and will cause irreparably damage.

To make C:\SexOnSatudayNight.exe work, you should try to first run commands like C:\Tools\GetHerDrunk.exe or C:\Tools\DiamondNecklace.exe.

If you have any questions:

Call: 1-WhatHaveIDone (2,20 Dollar/min)"

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

What did I just read? Lol

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Wow that is awesome :lol:. I just got my new version of Girlfriend1.0.exe it was a free upgrade from Friends5.8.exe after I removed the friendzone.bat virus.

Fucking Epic LOL!

Loved that, very well laid out.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

post-22241-0-34721600-1377208948.jpg

censored by yours truly

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Wow that is awesome :lol:. I just got my new version of Girlfriend1.0.exe it was a free upgrade from Friends5.8.exe after I removed the friendzone.bat virus.

Nice add to the story mate! Nice to hear that you succeeded to remove the friendzone.bat virus, many people seem to fail when executing the C:\Actions\Kiss.exe command.. 

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

That was very clever.

bill-murray-awesome.jpg

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Thats enough internet for today.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Oh my god.... This is amazing!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I only interface with my Girlfriend.1.2.exe install over a long distance network. It minimizes conflicts and allows better compatibility with other programs, such as the Female Friends Suite, but it also puts a huge delay on some queries; CrazySex.exe basically never works.

I hear upgrading to the Fiance.x.x package only works locally. Is that true?!

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

I only interface with my Girlfriend.1.2.exe install over a long distance network. It minimizes conflicts and allows better compatibility with other programs, such as the Female Friends Suite, but it also puts a huge delay on some queries; CrazySex.exe basically never works.

I hear upgrading to the Fiance.x.x package only works locally. Is that true?

Yes.. that is - sadly enough - true. Google Fiber may minimize some of your problems since Ultra HD streaming will be possible. Giggidy giggidy

Tldr

move to off topic

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Tldr

move to off topic 

I assumed this belongs here because it is somehow tech related.

And just as I was going to bed, the Northern Neighbours made my night!

Since how long have you switched to Wife1.0.exe? Are you sure you applied all patches and updates?

I'm still at Girlfriend3.3.5.exe at the moment, keeping it that way...

Yeah I think i'm going to keep using girlfriend1.9 for a while. don't plan on upgrading to wife.1 anytime soon. 

My complaints about Wife1.0.exe!@#$%@#$  :angry: 

"Dear Helpdesk,

A while ago I've switched to Wife1.0.exe from Fiance7.0.exe and it has come to my attention that the application has installed another application called Baby1.0.exe. This application takes an immense ammount of space on the HDD. This application is not mentioned in the user manual of Wife1.0.exe.

Furthermore, the application Wife1.0.exe installs itself in all other applications en starts itself whenever I start any random application. This way it sabbotages the correct working of other applications. Some apps, like PartyAllNightLong_2.5.exe, NightOutWithFriends10.9.exe and FootballOnTV16.4.exe are completely corrupted, there's no way tot run them at all! On top of all of that, some weir background program (a virus?) automatically installs itself which leads to MotherInLaw1.0.exe to run, the whole system goes nuts and Wife1.0.exe all of a sudden does weird things.

I can't manage to uninstall this program which freaks me out, especially when I try to run the application SundayMorningSex.exe. It even looks that some parts of this have permanent bugs. For instance C:\SexOnSaturdayNight.exe refuses to run.

I'm considering to switch back to Fiance7.0.exe, but the uninstallation of Wife1.0.exe is extremely complicated and I can't quit figure out what the impact would be to my other apps like Baby1.0.exe which, I must admit, I like a lot. 

Please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Mathijs"

Response from the helpdesk:

"Dear Mathijs,

Your complaint comes on a regular basis. A lot of users switch from FianceX.0.exe to Wife1.0.exe with the misleading idea that Wife1.0.exe is a relaxing- and utility-application is. Wife1.0.exe is a lot more than that;

It is a complete OS, designed to manage and control all of your applications. It is almost impossible to uninstall Wife1.0.exe and downgrade to FianceX.0.exe because it will behave exactly the same as Wife1.0.exe, which means that it doesn't matter too much.

The same occurs to MotherInLawX.0.exe. Applications like this, from an older generation, are derived versions from WifeX.0.exe and many times have compatibility issues. This applications are very worse protected to modern viruses, will be infected soon but will disapear by itself.

Some users try to format the complete HDD to install FiancePlus.exe of Wife2.0.exe, but this can have huge impacts (read Wife1.0.exe's user manual section XI: "Allimentation and Co-parenthood").

Important: if u install Fiance8.0.exe, don't switch immediatly to Wife2.0.exe. The compatibiltiy issues that will occur are much complex than with version 1.0.

The versions Wife3.0.exe and Wife4.0.exe after all, are for specialized users, extremely expensive and therefore not recommended for normal users. 

If u can't succeed with any of this systems, I highly recommend trying out Single1.0.exe or Trio5.3.exe. But even more I advice you to keep using Wife1.0.exe and keep learning and do your very best. Personally I use Wife1.0.exe for over a decade with very much succes and from my experiences I can recommend you consulting the sections Frequently Asked Questions and Common Mistakes in the user manual.

Wife1.0.exe is a very sensitive executable and will immediatly switch to Safe Mode when a error occurs. This means that have to treat you executables with extreme causion, given the fact that with Wife1.0.exe any error that occurs, no mather which, the cause indisputable is yours.

The fix usually is using the command C:\Sorry.exe whenever any error occurs. Try not to use escape, as also backspace, cause afterwards you will have to use C:\Sorry.exe /Flowers /All to fix the application, and - as you know - you shoudn't do this too much to keep it effective.

Wife1.0.exe is a very interesting application, but can cause huge bills with the wrong use. I highly recommend ordering the expension packs Flowers5.0.exe and Jewelry2.3.exe. 

Also you could try using YesBabe14.7.exe or YoureRightHun8.0.exe. This applications are available for free on the internet and the results are okay - good.

Watch out!

Never install TonightMyFriensComeOver4.6.exe, AssistantInMiniSkirt3.3.exe or Girlfriend1.1.exe! This applications will not work in the Wife1.0 OS and will cause irreparably damage.

To make C:\SexOnSatudayNight.exe work, you should try to first run commands like C:\Tools\GetHerDrunk.exe or C:\Tools\DiamondNecklace.exe.

If you have any questions:

Call: 1-WhatHaveIDone (2,20 Dollar/min)"

good share, I also have that on my pc in a text document full of jokes somewhere.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

good share, I also have that on my pc in a text document full of jokes somewhere.

I saw a Dutch version on Facebook, thought he was the genius..

Soo this is next Windows OS system after 8.1? Kernel will be stored in Allyourmoneyismine.exe and workyourassoff.exe. Defender will be replaced with doihavetocallmother.exe with a help from uaintgoingoutdrinking.exe

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Going more:

Explorer.exe - wakeuplazySOB.exe

svchost.exe - shutupimonthephonewithmother.exe

BSOD - mymomcomingtovisit.exe to read it run[n-word]run.exe

taskmgr.exe - sh*tyoudowhenimatbarber.exe

update.exe - goingshoppingwithyourcreditcard.exe followed up wreckedyourcarnotmyfault.exe and with theydeclinedyourcardafter5000bucks.exe

aaaaand not to forget malware/rootkits and viruses:

imonmyperiod.exe

mymomdontlikeyou.exe

doilookfat.exe

wegoingtoseeballet.exe

ithrowoutyouroldNES.exe

baby10spilledjuiceonyourstupidkeyboard.exe

idonthavenothingtowear.exe

turnleftherenothereyoustupidmalepig.exe

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!