LG teases world's largest OLED display

48516_01_lg-teases-worlds-largest-oled-d

The company worked with French design firm Wilmotte & Associés on the project, which uses 140 x 55-inch curved 4K OLED TVs. The huge structure is 13 meters high, and 8 meters across - or the equivalent of three large-sized shipping containers.

It's apparent that OLED is the future of display technology, and LG isn't too quiet about this
They set-up multiple Televisions and put them all together to create the largest OLED display
I'm personally waiting for the future OLED in more phones and monitors 

Imagine bending those the other way and you sitting in the middle, playing games. I can't wait for the future

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

wait up so I can just put a tonne of monitors together and that counts as one monitor?

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

LG: If we can afford it we can do it.

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Kinda looks like a triple monitor setup except it has a gazillion monitors

It would be awesome if it was actually one huge screen and the borders faded away to reveal it's true epicosity. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

wake me in 15 years when this only costs a months pay rather then several years

I just want to see OLED monitor already.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Anyone know why OLED is not on their phone screens yet?

I was at Incheon Airport last week and literally ALL the tv they used there are curved 4K and at least 40 something inch. Damn. But I didn't notice this large OLED display though..

Anyone know why OLED is not on their phone screens yet?

I just bought a Samsung S5 Mini. It has OLED screen and OMFG it's SOOOO nice. Works great in sunshine and the black level is unreal. It's pitch black, sometimes even more so than the black bezel. I want OLED in EVERYTHING! Too bad it's the weird pentile pixel subsystem.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro