What's your favorite TV Show?

AraSarkisyan

Nope internet shows don't count. I really enjoy Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Bones, The Walking Dead, Mythbusters, Modern Marvels, Vice, and Dogfights (Sometimes they show re runs on history). I would list every show about the universe, but that would take too long. I love Space. 

My favorite would be Vice only because I have read all the A Song of Ice and Fire books and I know what happens during Game of Thrones, but it is still an amazing show. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Stargate SG-1

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Of all time: Daria. That show was awesome

Currently: The Young Ones. It's an old show, but that is what i'm watching at the moment.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

All time: Doctor Who (2005)

But my favourites include Continuum, Dollhouse, Stargate Atlantis, Star Trek TNG and above (yes even Enterprise) and Sherlock

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Malcolm in the Middle, I don't watch tv often anymore but : 

usually just specials on the history channel

Dexter! Just watch it man!

I have way to many series that i watch but if you guys want i can say them all (when i wake up)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Breaking Bad is the correct answer to your question.

Currently re-watching all the Star Treks from Start to finish, TNG is my favorite.

Others include: The Sopranos, Prison Break, Dexter, Heroes, Lost, The Wire, The Walking Dead, loads more and even more yet to see..

Doctor who, i have watched the new series and i'm going to go watch the original show here soon.

Top Gear. As you could tell :D

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Top Gear. As you could tell :D

Love it, its amazing. I love British humor. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Scandal, Game of Thrones, Suits, Covert Affairs. :D

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Out of the shows that are currently airing: Da Vinci's Demons, Veep, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead.

I've been feeling a little nostalgic lately so I'm watching Whose Line Is It Anyway, Only Fools and Horses, Bottom and Rising Damp.

Right now, Broadchurch is pretty much awesome, David Tennant  :wub:

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I have a few Top Gear, Doctor Who (The new one), Community, Adventure Time, Breaking Bad, The Simpsons, Futurama, Dexter, Eureka, Burn Notice, The Office (US version), Parks and Recreation, Big Bang Theory,

I only really watch Breaking Bad, South Park and Futurama. It's really hard for anything to keep my attention.

The only shows I fallow on Television ( at least non Japanese Television ) are Hell On Wheels ( my favorite ), Vikings, and Copper.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

My list would be to long to put all of them on here but I will say Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, NCIS, Stargate SG1, Continuum, Joe Rogan Questions Everything and so on …..